3 point hitch ballast box
Box Office - The Business of Movies
2009.07.03 15:29 Dorkside Box Office - The Business of Movies
A place to talk about the box office and the movie business, both domestically and internationally.
2012.05.24 21:08 hairlinecrease For sports card & sports memorabilia collectors
Share sports (and relevant non-sports) cards and collectibles, pulls, news, memorabilia, funny stories, case and box breaks, and absolutely no ebay auctions.
2016.10.19 04:32 dirtranger DRAIN the SWAMP
Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence. -Thomas Jefferson
2023.06.07 08:30 rludwinowski Omada access points for 1gbit network
What will be the best set of several (probably 3) omada access points for 1gbit network?
I was thinking about EAP650 or EAP670 but will the latter be suitable for a network with a speed of only 1gbit?
submitted by rludwinowski
to TPLink_Omada [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:30 alfdanm I was following your instructions
So a few years ago I posted two stories of things that happened to me in my old job at a grocery store. I promise to post more but two and a half years ago I quit and I kinda just wanted to distance myself from that place but a friend of mine was talking to me the other day and a few stories came up and I felt like it's time to tell them.
Also this is a different kind of entitled parent, you'll see what I mean.
So while working retail you interact with a bunch of different kinds of people, it really gives you a view for the world around you. One of the kinds of people who came into my store were the mentally handicapped. Now there were quite a few who were regulars and we got to know them really well. One was a girl well call K. Now K took a liking to me because one of the first time she came in she was wearing a Yu-Gi-Oh shirt. Now the way I worked was if I saw someone who had a Tshirt of something I had even a remote knowledge of I'd talk to them a bit about it. It showed I actually cared about them as a person which in turn kept them coming back to me. K was a sweetheart who was always shy and nervous around people but would light up the moment you talked to her, her mother on the other hand was the definition of entitled. She'd expect to get last week's sales days after they ended, wanted free reusable bags that cost $2 and always had a list of weird directions that changed every time she came in. This incident was no different
So on this day she came through my line as K had seen me. I talked to K for a min while packing the groceries when her mother shouted a buck of directions at me. All but one of which are unimportant to the story but they were things like don't put the steak with the ground beef and don't put the soup with the canned vegetable. Kinda weird but I don't get paid to give a damn so I just did what was said. The last of these was to put the eggs between the part of the cart where you'd put a child and the handle bars. Now I know this space is to wide on our carts but when I tried to tell her that I was responded with "you're here to entertain my kids and do as I say" so I just thought screw it not my job if things go wrong. I finish up her order and continue to talk to K as em pays for her stuff and they leave. Not 45 seconds later I hear the sound of a carton of eggs hit the ground and I see Em come storming up to me
Em: my eggs feel cus you didn't put them in correct
Me: I put them in the way you instructed me to
Em: no had you listened to me they wouldn't have feel
Me: I checked with you after I did it to make sure it was how you wanted it
Em: I'm telling you you didn't do it correctly I do this at (a different store) and it never falls
Cashier: there carts are smaller than ours
Em: don't lie to me I know what I'm talking about
At this point K is getting vissably upset and I'm about done with the mom so I go to make sure K's okay
Me: K you okay
K just kept repeating "don't be mad" over and over, to this day kinda breaks my heart a bit
Em: don't bother with her she'll be fine now go get me my eggs
Me: we sent another bagger to get your eggs the moment we heard yours fall they'll be here in a second (this was true)
Em: I need a manager
Little did either me or the Em know a manager was already called by the cashier as I continue to calm down K insuring her I wasn't mad
Now comes the part that still kinda pisses me off
My manager gets here and even tho I only had 1 store manager I ever liked most of them knew me better than to think I didn't know my job. This lady proceeds to go off about how I'm a terrible employee and that I spent more time talking to her "stupid fucking daughter" than to do my job correctly. Now mock me all you want I'm cool with it better people have called me worse, but to have that level of disrespect to your own child boils my blood. And both my manager and cashier sees me getting upset and both know why. The cashier steps in and says
Cashier: you told him to put your eggs like that
Em: well he didn't warn me
Cashier next to our register: yes he did, he's not a quiet guy I heard him warn you
This goes back and forth for a good 5 mins and the whole time K is freaking out as I'm trying to calm her down and her mother is so in her own head that she doesn't even have the least bit of concern for her own child. The other bagger gets back somewhere in the middle of them all arguing with the eggs and I've completely checked out from the argument as I'm more concerned with K but I see her grab her eggs and walk out of the store....while I'm still sitting next to K
Me: ummmmmm manager wtf are we supposed to do
Manager realizing I'm still sitting with Em's daughter: oh fuck
Me: yeah we've dealt with Code Adam's before but never like this
Manager: she left the parking lot already hasn't she
Me : yup
Manager: take her to the conference room and sit with her till her mom gets back
Now I had two hours till I was going home and the conference room had water so we went and sat in the back. It took 3 and a half hours till she realized she left her child in the store and came and got her. all in all I got 3 and a half hours off my feet and a nice amount of overtime.
Everytime after that when they came in K always asked if I was mad at her and I'd tell her no even tho it broke me a little for her to think I did, and her mom never gave me instructions again and couldn't look me in the eyes. I saw her once since I quit while I was shopping with my fiance in a different store and I gave her a hug and promised her I was never upset with her.
submitted by alfdanm
to entitledparents [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:30 Hureciamirl7 seven key bullet points for social media strategies
2023.06.07 08:30 AlFarisGroup Al Faris Group, Top Notch Generator Rental Companies
Welcome to Al Faris Group, a family-owned business that has been making waves in the MENA region since our establishment in 1992. We have earned a reputation for our exceptional operational efficiency and outstanding performance results across various industries.
At Al Faris Group, we pride ourselves on delivering safe, innovative, and reliable solutions for Heavy Lifting, Heavy Transport, and Energy Projects. With our state-of-the-art heavy equipment and integrated services, we are equipped to handle even the most demanding tasks with precision and expertise.
Safety is our utmost priority, and we adhere to the highest standards of Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) in all our operations. We have implemented best practices and cutting-edge technologies to ensure the well-being of our team members, clients, and the communities we serve.
Our comprehensive network of depots strategically located across the region enables us to provide efficient and timely services wherever you are. Our dedicated teams of professionals possess extensive local knowledge and global experience, allowing us to tailor our solutions to meet your specific requirements. We Comes in The Top Notch Generator Rental Companies.
At Al Faris Group, we believe in upholding the values of quality, safety, and integrity in everything we do. We are committed to delivering excellence and exceeding our clients' expectations. Whether it's a complex heavy lifting project, a challenging transportation task, or an energy-related endeavor, we have the expertise and resources to deliver outstanding results.
Join the many satisfied clients who have entrusted their projects to Al Faris Group. Experience the difference that our reliable solutions and unwavering commitment to quality can make. Contact us today, and let us show you why we are a trusted leader in the industry.
Address: Plot 532-107, Dubai Industrial City, Saih Shuaib 3, United Arab Emirates Po. Box #: 29089
Tel: +971 4 459 7600
Fax: +971 4 459 7650 Email: [email protected]
#energy solution provider #hybrid energy solution provider #solar tower lights #battery tower lights #energy rental companies
submitted by AlFarisGroup
to u/AlFarisGroup [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:30 Goldenheart06 Hurt about friend bailing on my birthday.
This is just a personal vent I need to get off my chest because this friend is connected to all my circles and I'm honestly just a little hurt and don't want to stir up drama.
So, someone I considered a very close friend and I have neighboring birthdays. His on the second, mine the third.
He'd made a relatively last minute plan to hang out on his birthday, and I even canceled on something I was really looking forward to, just so I could spend the evening with him.
The next day we'd planned to meet up and head out for my birthday around midday. Not unreasonably early or anything, but it was a great day and I wanted to get a lot done.
He didn't react to our messages until early afternoon, and despite me asking 3 times in the span of 2 hours, just ended up deciding not to see me at all.
All because he got smashed and high the night before with some other buddies.
Like. Fine. If you want to hop up on drugs and booze, whatever. It just feels shitty because I canceled something I'd been planning, to go see him, but he couln't exercise a bit of restraint or gather up energy to see me at any point during the next day? I don't want to lessen the fun of his birthday but...
It feels bad. Bad that I pushed stuff aside and then didn't get effort in return. I'm hurt and annoyed and I don't know how to bring it up, or if I even want to bring it up at all.
Maybe I'm overreacting, but I can't help how I feel. Thank you faceless void for listening.
submitted by Goldenheart06
to rant [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:30 Communist_Pants Why did they remove the ability to right click portraits and select "Teleport to party member" + add other time-wasting design decisions that were solved in previous Diablo games?
- You can still go back to town (but, not every town has TP spawns) and then go to a party member's TP to port to them, but it adds 2 loading screens, you have to check the TPs to find the one assigned to the person you want to port to, and some towns don't have TPs spawn by the waypoints. This was a solved issue in Diablo 3.
- Not clear why they decided to split the repair vendor off into a separate vendor, make you unable to sell items to the blacksmith, and place them away from other vendors in every major town.
- The stashes in D3 and D2 were always next to the TP/waypoint location, but literally 0 of the main towns (only the tree of whispers - which is not even a default TP location - has a stash close to the WP) have a stash located next to waypoint and all require a short walk for no real reason.
- Vendors seem to be purposefully located on the opposite ends of town from other vendors that you would need to use immediately after (gambling vendor is always on the opposite side of town from jeweler + stash is always far away from occultist).
- You are unable to set a default TP location.
- Gems don't have their own tab, seem to drop constantly, and have no real purpose once you get a couple to socket in your gear. It's a weird reversal from previous games where gold was useless and you needed a lot of gems to D4 where you are frequently gold starved, but have no use for any gems once you get 7-8 to socket in your gear.
- /w seems to have been removed as a shortcut to whisper for no reason and you can't seem to click achievement links and item links require you to focus on the chat box first.
- The world map has no way to directly see spawn timers for world events and world bosses without scanning every zone and checking for the icon. A small timer or notice at the bottom of the map listing active world events would easily solve this.
- This is not a new or original complaint, but it is still a wild decision to have some items require you to scroll down to read all of its stats and sell price.
Some of these design decisions don't really serve any purpose and just seem to make the game more tedious for no real reason. It's even stranger when they were solved in previous games.
Some of them are minor, but things like adding multiple loading screens to teleport to party members, making the UI more difficult to use, and making trips to town much slower and longer mess up the core gameplay loop and don't really add anything.
submitted by Communist_Pants
to Diablo [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:30 Gladful1 Unboxing Joy: Exploring the Delights of Food Gift Boxes
Introduction: Gift-giving has always been a cherished tradition, and what better way to surprise and delight your loved ones than with a food gift box? These beautifully curated packages are filled with culinary delights that tantalize the taste buds and bring immense joy. In this blog, we will explore the wonders of food gift boxes, highlighting the convenience of purchasing gift boxes online
, creative gift box ideas, and how they make the perfect choice for special occasions like birthdays and Diwali.
- The Magic of Gift Boxes:
Gift boxes are a treasure trove of culinary wonders, carefully selected and thoughtfully arranged to bring a smile to anyone’s face. These boxes come in various sizes, themes, and flavors, making them a versatile choice for every occasion. Whether it’s a collection of gourmet chocolates, exotic spices, or a combination of artisanal snacks, food gift boxes are a delightful surprise waiting to be unboxed.
- Convenience of Gift Boxes Online:
In today’s digital age, the convenience of shopping online cannot be overstated. When it comes to gift boxes, the online marketplace offers a vast array of options at your fingertips. From the comfort of your home, you can explore numerous online platforms specializing in gift boxes. Simply browse through their catalog, select the perfect food gift box, and have it delivered directly to your doorstep or to the recipient’s address, saving you time and effort.
- Creative Gift Box Idea:
Gift boxes are not just limited to the conventional choices. There is a world of creativity and personalization waiting to be explored. Consider tailoring the gift box to the recipient’s preferences, such as a cheese and wine gift box for a connoisseur or a health-conscious gift box filled with organic treats. By customizing the contents to reflect the recipient’s tastes and interests, you add a unique touch to your gift, making it all the more special.
- Birthday Gift Box:
A Memorable Surprise: Birthdays are a time for celebration and making lasting memories. Instead of traditional gifts, surprise your loved ones with a thoughtfully curated birthday gift box
. Opt for a box filled with their favorite snacks, sweets, or even a DIY baking kit for the budding pastry chef. The excitement of opening a box brimming with delicious surprises adds an element of joy to their special day. 5. Diwali Gift Box
Spreading Festive Cheer: Diwali, the festival of lights, is a time of celebration, togetherness, and exchanging gifts. In addition to traditional sweets, consider gifting a Diwali-themed food gift box to your loved ones. These boxes often include an assortment of traditional Indian snacks, premium teas, and festive treats. It’s a delightful way to convey warm wishes and spread the joy of the festival.
Food gift boxes
are a fantastic way to surprise and delight your loved ones on various occasions. Whether it’s a birthday celebration or a festival like Diwali, these boxes hold the promise of culinary delights and unboxing joy. With the convenience of online shopping, you can easily find the perfect gift box to suit any taste or preference. So, why settle for ordinary gifts when you can create memorable moments with the magic of food gift boxes?
submitted by Gladful1
to u/Gladful1 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:30 Fazbearnit3 Finished Roblox guest smash fighter concept
Roblox smash bros moveset
Jab: roblox guest throws a jab with their right hand, then they throw a jab with their left hand, then they pull out a basic sword and do a up and down slashing motion with it.
Ledge Attack: roblox climbs up and does a quick headbutt
Side Tilt: they pull out a hammer and quickly swing it down, this attack has good knock back
Up Tilt: roblox guest holds a 2x3 brick above themself to block any attacks from above, and if an opponent touches the brick from above they’ll take 2% damage
Down Tilt: Roblox guest steps on a tycoon button and spawns a simple dispenser that drops basic, dark grey blocks down every 1.5 seconds for 4 seconds and then disappears. If these blocks hit an opponent, it’ll deal 2% damage and has below average knock back, There can only be 2 dispensers per player at a time, spawning a new one will automatically remove the oldest one
Dash Attack: Roblox guest runs forward and throws their foot forward
Forward Smash: they pull out a pizza box, open the box and throw the pizza forward
Up Smash: they swing a baseball bat overhead
Down Smash: lava blocks appear on both sides of roblox guest, damaging and burning opponents that touch them and knocking them back.
Grab: Roblox guest uses the move tool to drag a sit block, if it hits an opponent they’ll be forced to sit on it
Pummel: Roblox guest pulls out the darkheart and stabs it forward, if you use this attack for 2 seconds or more without stopping, it’ll start healing 1% every second you use it until you stop.
Forward Throw: Roblox guest uses the move tool to throw the sit block forward
Backward Throw: Roblox guest uses the move tool to throw the sit block backward
Up Throw: they place the gravity coil below the opponent and cause them to launch upward
Down Throw: they use the move tool to slam the sit block downward
Neutral Air: roblox guest places a 2x2 brick below themself, giving themself a platform to stand on
Forward Air: they pull out a basic knife from murder mystery and slashes it forward from left to right
Backward Air: they turn around and throw 2 golden ninja stars
Up Air: they equip a jetpack and fly upward
Down Air: they pull out a bazooka and shoot it downward
Neutral Special: Roblox guest steps onto a tycoon button and a clone machine pops up, the door to it opens and a clone of the roblox guest walks out holding a steel sword, they automatically move towards opponents and when they get close to an opponent they’ll start doing the same up and down motion as the 3rd hit of the guests jab, the clone will last 10 seconds before disappearing. There can only be 1 clone per player at a time and trying to summon a new one before the clone has disappeared will result in the move failing
Side Special: they pull out a taser and activate it sending a jolt of electricity forward, if an opponents hit by this attack they’ll be stunned for 1 second and take 5% damage, this attack has decent knockback
Up Special: roblox guest uses the gravity coil to launch themself upward
Down Special: they pull out the hyper laser gun and shoot it at forward, it shoots a short blue beam in a single direction that deals 12% damage and stuns any opponent hit by it.
Final Smash: the lower level of the stage floods with water and anyone who makes contact with the water will be sent into a cinematic final smash. Opponents will land on the party palace map and the roblox guest will activate the weather machine and activate all disasters at once, acid rain, blizzard, deadly virus, earthquake, fire, flash flood, meteor shower, sandstorm, thunderstorm, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption one after another and then 2 airplanes get built from bricks and fly in shooting at the opponents
Side Taunt: roblox guest drinks a bloxy cola
Up Taunt: roblox guest does the roblox dance
Down Taunt: they point forward and laugh
Idle Animation: they stand there staring forward blankly, they’re arms swaying back and forth
roblox guest jumps into the air and then thrusts their fist into the air smiling
Roblox guest looks into the camera, smiles, and starts clapping
It shows the old starter place before zooming in on the starting house. The roblox guest then walks out of the doorway and waves before eating a cheese burger
Entrance Animation: a roblox spawn pad appears and roblox guest spawns in
Alt Colors: Red shirt and Black Pants (work at a pizza place),
All black with white eyes and red pupils (DOORS),
Yellow skintone and blue shirts and shorts (noob),
Alt Styles: They’re whole bodies cubic (the models before rthro),
Female Guest (anthro model guest with pink hair),
brown clothes and pig head mask (piggy),
A cardboard box robot outfit with a drawn on face (box robot),
Gold and red knight armor (knight of redcliff)
Welcome to bloxburg,
submitted by Fazbearnit3
to SmashBrosUltimate [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:29 CKangel Free Udemy Coupon Courses - Limited Time
- Python Complete Course For Python Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-complete-course-for-beginners/
- Cyber security Broad Concept - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cyber-security-broad-concept/
- Apache Hive for Data Engineers (Hands On) with 2 Projects - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/apache-hive-for-data-engineers-hands-on/
- eBay Dropshipping Mastery with ChatGPT - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ebay-dropshipping-mastery-with-chatgpt/
- Ultimate Crypto & Web3 Course, from DeFi to NFT all-in-one - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ultimate-crypto-web3/
- The Complete, Step-By-Step course to Ace your Job Interview - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/interview-hero/
- The Complete Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/six-sigma-yellow-belt-certification-course/
- The Complete RESTful APIs with Python Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/restful-api/
- The Complete Python Network Programming Course for 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-networking/
- The Complete Python Game Development Course for 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-game-development/
- The Complete Mobile Notary Business Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/notary-business/
- The Complete Microsoft Playwright Course with Python - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-playwright/
- The Complete Mathematics Software Developer Course for 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mathematics-software-development/
- The Complete Java Swing Course for GUI Development for 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/introduction-java-swing-awt/
- The Complete Java Game Development Course for 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-games-development/
- The Complete Java Game Development Course 2023: Part 2 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-games/
- The Complete DevSecOps Course with Docker and Kubernetes - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/dev-sec-ops/
- The Complete Automation PyTest Course for 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pytest-python/
- SHRM CP Complete Guide and Exam Preparation Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/shrm-exm/
- Python Technical Interview Questions: The Ultimate Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-interview/
- Python API Programming with FastAPI and Flask - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-api-programming-with-fastapi-and-flask/
- PyCharm Productivity and Debugging Techniques - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pycharm-python/
- PEP8 Guidelines: Python Clean Coding [NEW 2023] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pep8-python/
- NIST Cybersecurity A-Z: NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cybersecurity-framework/
- NIST Cybersecurity A-Z: NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/nist-csf/
- Monday Masterclass: From Beginner to Advanced  - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/monday-dot-com/
- Mastering ISO 17025: QA in Testing and Calibration Labs - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/iso-iec-17025/
- Mastering ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/iso-14001/
- LinkedIn Marketing : LinkedIn Ads LinkedIn Lead Generation - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/linkedin-advertising-marketing/
- Java Games Development With libGDX Create 5 Games - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/libgdx-game-development/
- Intellij IDE Productivity and Debugging Techniques with Java - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/intellij-java/
- ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS): Full Certification Bootcamp - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/iso-27001-isms/
- ISO 31000 Risk Management: A Comprehensive Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/iso-31000/
- ISO 22301: Business Continuity Management Certification - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/iso22301/
- ISO 13485: Medical Devices QMS Certification Masterclass - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/iso13485/
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Pharmaceutical Industry - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/good-manufacturing-practices/
- Game Development with PyGame Real World Games - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/pygame-python/
- Game Development with Java and Python - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/java-python-game/
- Excel - Formulas & Functions Beginner to Expert Course 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/excel-formulas-functions-beginner-to-expert-course/
- Entire ChatGPT4 Mega Course: Work, Business and Programming - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/openai-gpt/
- Domina Microsoft Teams - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/curso-de-microsoft-teams-desde-cero-a-experto/
- Creating AI Art That Sells: A MidJourney and DALLE Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/dalle2-ai/
- Corporate Governance & Compliance: Sarbanes-Oxley & ISO9001 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/sarbanes-oxley/
- Complete Photography : 21 Courses in 1 [Beginner to Expert] - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/interactive-photography-basics/
- Complete Newsletter Marketing Newsletter Marketing 101 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-newsletter-marketing-newsletter-marketing-101/
- ChatGPT 4 Software Mastery: Build, Deploy & Sell AI Apps - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpt-app/
- Aerospace Masterclass: Transonic Aerodynamics - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/transonic-aerodynamics/
- Aerospace Masterclass: Aircraft Design - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aircraft-design/
- 2023 R Programming Bootcamp - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/2022-r-programming-bootcamp/
- 2023 Core JAVA Bootcamp from Zero to Hero - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/2022-core-java-bootcamp-from-zero-to-hero/
- 2023 Complete SQL Bootcamp from Zero to Hero in SQL - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/2022-complete-sql-bootcamp-from-zero-to-hero-in-sql/
- 2023 Complete Python Bootcamp from Zero to Hero in Python - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-programming-for-beginners-m/
- (CMS) Customer Success Management: Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/customer-success-management/
-  AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) - Exams - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-cloud-practitioner-clf-c01-practice-exams-i/
- Woo-Commerce Flower Dropshipping Masterclass- Wordpress 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/sell-flowers-online-2022-dropshipping-for-passive-income-course/
- Voice Training - Vocal Coaching for Effective Leadership - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/leadership-voice-coaching/
- The Webrtc Bootcamp 2023 For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-webrtc-bootcamp-2021/
- The Ultimate Sleep Course Sleep good & Cure Insomnia - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/sleeping-insomnia/
- TCM Seasonal Health Betterment - (Beginning of Summer) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/health-betterment-for-may-covid19/
- Political Sociology- An Introduction - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/political-sociology-an-introduction/
- PSM1 Scrum Master MOCK Exams - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/psm1-scrum-master-mock-exams/
- Networking for Real Estate Investors For Profits & Funds - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/networking-for-real-estate-investors/
- Metaverse Architect: Building Virtual Space with No Code - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/metaverse-architect-building-virtual-space-with-no-code/
- Make Money From Home: 12 EASY Options to Make Money Now - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/make-easy-money-from-home/
- Learn Coding with C# from Scratch C# Comprehensive Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-coding-with-c-from-scratch-c-comprehensive-course/
- Learn Certified Ethical Hacking From Scratch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ceh-course/
- Goal Setting Mastery: Unstoppable Work Achievement in 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/goal-setting-for-work/
- Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads Course + Meta 410-101 + ChatGPT - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/facebook-instagram-messenger-ads-course/
- Ethical Hacking الهكر الأخلاقي مقدمة ومفاهيم عملية مهمة - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ethical-hacking-c/
- English placement test - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/english-placement-test/
- EVENT MASTERY - How to produce your own Successful Events - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/host-live-events/
- ETABS & Safe in 11m Span Slab without Cracked Of Glass Walls - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/etabs-safe-in-11m-span-slab-without-cracked-of-glass-walls/
- Doodle Magic Basic & Fun Techniques - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/doodle-magic-basic-advanced-techniques/
- Discovering the Inner Path: A Course on Raja Yoga - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/discovering-the-inner-path-a-course-on-raja-yoga/
- Data Science: R Programming Complete Diploma 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-r-programming-for-everyone-a-z-comprehensive-bootcamp/
- DALL-E2 Masterslass: Create & Sell Incredible AI Art in 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/the-power-of-dall-e2-crafting-incredible-ai-art-in-2023-course/
- Combining Classical Music, Poetry, Art, And Modern Music - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/music-and-poetry/
- Coding Basics 2023: Gentle Intro to Computer Programming - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/coding-basics-gentle-intro-to-coding-for-beginners/
- Certified Product Owner (CPO) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/certified-product-owne
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Practice Exams 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-cloud-practitioner-certification-practice-test-2023/
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exams 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-cloud-practitioner-practice-exam-new/
- Primavera P6 Training - For Beginners - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/oracle-primavera-p6-project-planning-and-scheduling-training/
- Indian Laws on Environment and Bio-Diversity - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/indian-laws-on-environment-and-bio-diversity/
- Dialogue in Dilemma- Power of Communication - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/dialogue-in-dilemma-power-of-communication/
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Hands On Labs - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/az-104-microsoft-azure-hands-on-labs/
- The Complete ReactJs Course - Basics to Advanced  - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/react-js-basics-to-advanced/
- The BEST Bitcoin Trading Course for ALL Levels! (2023) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/best-bitcoin-trading-course/
- Programming Network Applications in Java - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/programming-network-applications-in-java/
- Practical Cisco Networking Labs in Cisco Packet Tracer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/practical-cisco-networking-labs/
- HTML5 - From Basics to Advanced level  - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/html-basic-to-advanced/
- Computer Networks Fundamentals - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/computer-networks-fundamentals/
- CSS - Basics to Adv for front end development  - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/css-basics-to-advanced/
- AWS Cloud practitioner practice tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-cloud-practitioner-practice-tests-t/
- Relationship Mastery: Proven Strategies with Shaft Uddin - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/relationshipmastery-shaftuddin/
- WordPress Practice Tests & Interview Questions (Basic/Adv) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/wordpress-practice-tests-and-interview-questions-basic-advanced/
- Web5 Fundamentals - A New Evolution of Web & Data Ownership - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web5-fundamentals-a-new-evolution-of-web-and-data-ownership/
- Web3 / Blockchain Project Manager Certification Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web3-blockchain-project-product-manager-certification-course/
- Web Applications Step by Step Guide Part-2 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-applications-step-by-step-guide-part-2/
- Web Applications Step by Step Guide Part 4 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-applications-step-by-step-guide-part-4/
- Web Applications Step by Step Guide Part - 3 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web-applications-step-by-step-guide-part-3/
- Web 3.0, Blockchain, Smart Contracts & Crypto Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/web3-blockchain-smartcontracts-crypto-practice-tests/
- Tips for improving Presentation Skills - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tips-for-improving-presentation-skills/
- TIBCO Spotfire Development : Beginners To Advanced Course - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tibco-spotfire-development-beginners-to-advanced-course/
- Spotfire Interview Tech Questions Answered with Explanation - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/tibco-spotfire-interview-technical-questions-answered-with-explanation/
- Solidity Interview Questions & Practice Tests (updated 2022) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/solidity-interview-questions-and-practice-tests-for-blockchain-devs/
- Search Engine Optimization SEO Practice Tests for Interview - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/search-engine-optimization-seo-practice-tests-for-interviews/
- Scrum Certification Course 2022 (Based on Scrum Guide 2020) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/scrum-certification-course-based-on-scrum-guide-latest-version/
- Sanitary Drainage System: Design,Installation&Best Practices - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mechanical-engineering-sanitary-drainage-system-from-a-z/
- Quantum Computing Fundamentals with Microsoft Azure Quantum - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/quantum-computing-fundamentals-with-microsoft-azure-quantum/
- Python Practice Tests & Interview Questions (Basic/Advanced) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-practice-tests-and-interview-questions-basic-advanced/
- Python Certification Exam Preparation: 4 Practice Tests - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/python-certification-exam-preparation-4-practice-tests/
- Project/ Product Management Frameworks & Methods MasterClass - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/project-and-product-management-frameworks-methodologies-masterclass/
- Power Pages - A Complete Guide to Microsoft Power Pages - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/power-pages-a-complete-guide-to-microsoft-power-pages/
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Practice Tests - Basic/Adv - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/object-oriented-programming-oop-practice-tests-basic-advanced/
- No-Code Machine Learning with Qlik AutoML - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/no-code-machine-learning-with-qlik-automl/
- No-Code Machine Learning Using Amazon AWS SageMaker Canvas - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/no-code-machine-learning-using-amazon-aws-sagemaker-canvas/
- Natural Language Processing NLP Practice Tests - Basic/Adv - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/natural-language-processing-nlp-practice-tests-basic-advanced/
- Most Effective Tips to get your Dream Data Science Job - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/most-effective-tips-to-get-your-dream-data-science-job/
- Microsoft Power BI Practice Tests and Interview Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-power-bi-practice-tests-and-interview-questions/
- Microsoft Clarity for Web Analytics : A-Z Complete Tutorial - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-clarity-for-website-analytics-a-to-z-complete-tutorial/
- Machine Learning Practice Tests and Interview Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/machine-learning-practice-tests-and-interview-questions/
- Looker Studio /Google Data Studio Complete Advanced Tutorial - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/google-data-studio-complete-beginners-to-advanced-tutorial/
- Learn Tantra: How to Manifest - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/learn-tantra-how-to-manifest/
- How To Create Online Courses - the Ultimate Starting Guide - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/how-to-create-online-courses-the-ultimate-starting-guide/
- HVAC Ductwork Quantity Take off for Quantity Surveyors - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/hvac-duct-quantity-take-off-for-quantity-surveyors/
- Git &Github Practice Tests & Interview Questions (Basic/Adv) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/git-github-practice-tests-and-interview-questions-basic-advanced/
- From Concept to Delivery - The Complete Presentation Process - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/from-concept-to-delivery-the-complete-presentatoin-process/
- Flourish Studio Masterclass : Create Animated Visualizations - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/flourish-studio-masterclass-create-animated-visualizations/
- Essential Non Technical Skills of Effective Data Scientists - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/essential-non-technical-skills-of-effective-data-scientists/
- Emotional Intelligence for Software Engineers and Developers - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/emotional-intelligence-for-software-engineers-and-developers/
- Emerging trends and technologies in Cyber Security - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/emerging-trends-and-technologies-in-cyber-security/
- Developer Relations Fundamentals – DevRel Masterclass 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/developer-relations-fundamentals-devrel-masterclass-course/
- Data Sonification using Two Tone- Convert your Data to Music - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/data-sonification-using-two-tone-convert-your-data-to-music/
- Data Mesh - A Modern Decentralized Data Management Concept - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/data-mesh-a-modern-decentralized-data-management-concept/
- Crystal Agile Framework : A Complete Guide 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/crystal-agile-framework-a-complete-guide/
- Creative Infographics in PowerPoint - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/creative-infographics-in-powerpoint/
- Complete Inventory Management in Microsoft Excel &TALLY ERP9 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-inventory-management-in-microsoft-excel-tally-erp9/
- Complete Guide to eBay Selling as a Business - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-guide-to-ebay-selling-as-a-business/
- Complete Cyber Security Practice Tests & Interview Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/complete-cyber-security-practice-tests-interview-questions/
- Complete Beginners Trading Strategy For Passive Income - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/swing-trading-strategy-for-beginners-full-course/
- ChatGPT Practice Tests and Interview Questions - Basic/Adv - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chatgpt-practice-tests-and-interview-questions-basic-and-advanced/
- CISSP Exam 2023: All Domains - 150 Ques - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/cissp-exam-covering-all-domains-150-ques-2023-2/
- Best Prompt Engineering Practice Tests & Interview Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/prompt-engineering-practice-tests-and-interview-questions/
- Agile, Scrum & Kanban Practice Tests & Interview Questions - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/agile-scrum-kanban-practice-tests-and-interview-questions/
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam Certified - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-test-2/
- 7 Consequences of Cyber Attacks & 11 Cyber Security Myths - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/7-consequences-of-cyber-attacks-11-cyber-security-myths/
- 18 Crucial Cyber Security Tips - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/18-crucial-cyber-security-tips/
- Setup Ubuntu Server - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/setup-ubuntu-serve
- Master Course in Teacher Training and Teaching Online 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/teacher-training-teaching-online-elearning-remote-teaching/
- Master Course in Special Education and Adult Education 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/special-education-special-needs-adult-education-teacher-training/
- Master Course in Microsoft PL-400 : Power Platform Developer - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-pl-400-power-platform-developer-powerbi-power-apps-automate/
- Master Course in Microeconomics and Macroeconomics 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microeconomics-macroeconomics-managerial-economics-global-economics/
- Master Course in Marketing Fundamentals and Development 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/marketing-fundamentals-marketing-development-marketing-mix-101-level/
- Master Course in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/haccp-hazard-analysis-and-critical-control-points-food-safety-harpc/
- Master Course in Employee Performance Management 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/employee-performance-management-employee-engagement-onboarding/
- Master Course in Account Based Marketing (ABM) 2.0 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/account-based-marketing-abm-b2b-marketing-b2b-sales-lead-generation/
- Master Course : Microsoft SC-200 Security Operations Analyst - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/microsoft-sc-200-security-operations-analyst-microsoft-sc-900/
- Introduction To SEO Based Content Writing (Hindi) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/seo-based-content-writing/
- Instagram Marketing 2021: Growth and Promotion on Instagram - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/instagram-marketing-2021-growth-and-promotion-on-instagram/
- How to Create Blog On WordPress - Full A-Z Course 2023 - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/create-blog-on-wordpress-hindi/
- English Placement Test - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/placementenglish/
- CCIE Security v6.0, by dr Jonas Birch - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/ccie-security/
- Mongoose, Test-Driven Development , NestJS, Jest - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/mongoose-test-driven-design-nestjs-jest/
- Improve English by Listening Movies – 1c - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/improve-english-by-listening-movies-1c/
- Certified Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) - https://coursetreat.com/udemycourse/chief-human-resources-office
submitted by CKangel
to udemyfreebies [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:29 imissjen head jerking??
so ive been struggling with anxiety for about 3-4 years. it hasnt been linear, at some points i would be having panic attacks multiple times a week for months, sometimes i would be rarely having them like now. my anxiety was at a peak in reducing my quality of life about 1yr½ ago. i would constantly have panic attacks to the point it would interfere with my classes, i was constantly chewing the skin off of my fingers, etc, etc. anyways, at this time i started experiencing something to the extent of full body jolts/jerks. the best way i could explain it is if you were involuntarily pushing yourself forward and backwards rapidly if that makes any sense at all. it would come in waves and i couldnt so anything to stop it. started taking cbd gummies and overtime my anxiety got a lot better, id still say it is worse than average, but it doesnt impact my day to day life as much as it used to, and i dont feel like im mentally comstantly backed into a corner anymore. recently though, ive been having random head jerks/jolts. imagine you are trying to pop your neck but without your hands, its involuntary, it happens super hard and fast, and its kind of painful. it doesnt happen too much, maybe a few times a day, but i dont want to be back to that place in my life where everyday is hell and i am constantly anxious, sad, and apathetic. is this normal? is it a sign of my anxiety getting more intense again? i never really saw a doctor about it, i went to one, but he dismissed all of my concerns. im really scared, i dont wanna tell my parents, i tried telling my sister but she just dismisses it or tells me "that sucks" nobody ever took me seriously when i was going through daily hell and im scared it will be the same if i tell them about this and my anxiety and everything because it feels like nobody truly cares. at one point i was at the verge of taking my life because of how bad it got with nobody even attempting to help. i dont want it to be like this again. is it normal?
submitted by imissjen
to Anxiety [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:28 Senior_Department_84 AGM Electrical Supplies - The Leading Electrical Wholesaler of Australia
| || |AGM Electrical Supplies submitted by Senior_Department_84 to u/Senior_Department_84 [link] [comments]
is one of the premier Electrical Store in Australia, offering an extensive selection of products such as iconic Clipsal switches and CCTV cameras. However, before buying anything it is always recommended to consult an electrician first.
AGM stocks a selection of smoke alarms that meet Australian safety regulations, including photoelectric alarms designed specifically to detect smoldering fires - the most likely Electrical Store type of home fire.
Smoke alarms provide residents with early notification of fires so that they can quickly evacuate buildings upon sensing smoke, helping reduce mortality risks significantly. With early detection capabilities, residents can quickly contact emergency services and reduce their chance of death significantly. Every Australian building should contain functional smoke alarms to safeguard its inhabitants. Smoke detectors are particularly essential in homes where many deaths from fire occur; having smoke detectors installed and regularly tested is one of the best ways to ensure family members remain safe if disaster strikes.
AGM Electrical Supplies offers an assortment of smoke alarms that conform with Australia's stringent Electrical Store fire safety requirements, from both ionization and photoelectric alarms, as well as combinations. Furthermore, their alarms can easily integrate with Bosch alarm systems for seamless home security integration - visit their website today to find the right alarms!
Clipsal Iconic Switches
Your taste for sleek, modern style will surely appreciate these switches and sockets designed for smart homes. Their simple operation and remote control capabilities allow them to be controlled from any point within your house - and you can even change their skins to meet various styles of Electrical Store!
AGM Electrical offers high-quality products at competitive prices, plus it provides senior discounts to help save customers money on their purchases. AGM's website features an up-to-date list of discounts, as well as free shipping if certain criteria are met; up to 25% discounts may also be available with certain orders! Plus there are special offers and coupons throughout the year from AGM Electrical Store!
Clipsal Iconic Switches
If you want your home to feel brighter, selecting the appropriate type of lights is key. LED downlights with dimming capabilities may meet your needs best and use less energy while providing more illumination than standard bulbs; also check if your light works with dimmers switches and is compatible. If unsure, consult a reliable Electrical Store like AGM Electrical Supplies for guidance and advice. AGM Electrical Supplies
Online is Australia's premier Electrical wholesaler and offers an impressive range of electrician supplies - Industrial Switchgear, Power Points, Slim Switches, Main Switches, Emergency Exits LED Lights Temporary Site Boards Bathroom Heaters Hand Dryers Wall Exhaust Thermal Overloads Switchboard Accessories Junction Boxes Circuit Protection and much more. Furthermore, on Cyber Monday it offers discounts and promotions which help customers save a considerable amount on purchases of electrical supplies.
The electrical supply industry has undergone immense transformation due to new product introductions and shifts in purchasing habits. Iconic Clipsal switches and CCTV cameras are among the many innovations which have changed how we consume electricity - and look set to continue doing so into the foreseeable future.
Security devices for homes, offices and businesses alike can help minimize risks while safeguarding assets against theft or other criminal activities. Furthermore, you can monitor property security from anywhere at any time with this product purchased online from Electrical Store
retailers like AGM Electrical Supplies.
AGM Electrical Wholesalers of Australia provide an extensive range of cable, INDUSTRIAL SWITCHGEAR, LED Lights, Power Points, power distribution and more. In addition they also stock Metre Boxes, Slim Switches Main Switches as well as Bathroom Heaters and Hand Dryers Wall Exhaust Thermal Overloads Switchboard Accessories Electric Oven Stove Elements Basic Electricians Tools as well as much more!
2023.06.07 08:26 MaxLikesNOODLES I’m looking to build a platform to help people find areas to live in - what are your biggest pain points?
I’m a Software Engineer looking to build a map based app where people can filter out areas to live in. The idea came from my own challenges. For example, it’s hard to know which areas are within 20 minutes of point A, B and C, 10 minutes of a river, not on a main road, with a high % of people my age, in X catchment area and in Y price range.
I see these sorts of questions being asked all the time across Reddit, so I feel like there in as opportunity…
Would this be helpful to people? What features/filters would you like to see? Would you pay for this? I.e. one payment for 3 months access, or recurring? What do you use currently to help you?
submitted by MaxLikesNOODLES
to HousingUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:25 Shiki_a_planeswalker Midweek Magic - Historic Pauper lists
Hello everyone! I've come up with some lists for this Midweek Magic event, 6 in total, and this time we can show a little more love for the Pauper, a format which is often underappreciated.
We could have Pauper or Artisan in MTGA, but... well, at least we have some people giving some attention to those formats in the Discord. The community of Magic is truly passionate.
I was not able to test all of my lists because I didn't have enough wildcards. So, I've come with an idea: create lists with cards which are important pieces of decks in other formats. Most people playing should have those cards or if you want to dive into other formats it can be interesting have them in your pool.
I will be highlighting those cards using bold and italic letters
Those cards can be important pieces of combos, cool cards in various strategies or simply very powerful cards. If you have some spare wildcards I would recommend craft them.
And I have to say: I'm not a professional deck builder,
I just want to share some of my brews somewhere. Enjoy!
List of decks:
My personal choice. I've built this deck for the Explorer Pauper event some time ago, but now we have a new powerful tool: Faithless Looting
. An amazing card in reanimator lists (just to give a single example of many possibilities) and here we use it to enable the madness cards. Voldaren Epicure
is a card that I had great expectations, and see it in Boros Convoke and Red Kudoltha (oh, we don't have Kuldoltha Rebirth in Arena... but you should check this deck in Pauper) gives me joy.
"Gleeful Demolition stares in the distance"
I've been trying some different things: Ragged Recluse and Cabal Initiate. Personally I feel that this list is far from being finely tuned, but it have everything I love in Magic: choices! Should I send the Fiery Temper to the face or use it to remove a key creature? I must wait to crack this blood or try to hit the third land drop? We have different angles to approach every situation. With this deck every match will be on the verge of insanity!
Another personal letter of love. When I started playing pauper my first deck was a mono black zombie tribal. Even my favorite magic card of all time was there: Carrion Feeder (bring my boy, or my girl... my rotten corpse to Arena, please). So I wanted to create something similar to this special deck for me.
Sure, we have Gempalm Polluter and Ghoulraiser in Arena... but there are so many cool cards missing. Some cards like Shambling Ghast, Lazotep Reaver
and Putrid Goblin
can be very effective in sacrifice shells, but the most proeminent card here is (for me, at least) Deadly Dispute
. Every deck with sacrifice and black can use it effectively (hello Rakdos Sacrifice). And treasures are simply powerful.
They live, they die, they live again! This deck use synergies of small and dispensable cratures to draw cards, eliminate enemy threats and put a big Bayou Groff in the field. Shambling Ghast
and Deadly Dispute
are back, but it's kinda boring bring up the same relevant cards, so I have an honorable mention to the Young Wolf
! Yawgmoth, Thran Physician is legal in Historic, and can combo quite easily with our wolf. You just need an aristocrat effect around to win the game on the spot. Oh, you don't have one? You are lucky to have two wolfs in your side, so you can draw cards until you hit it. Who needs Griselbrand?
A classic green philosophy: "go big and trample them"! We have ways to accelerate our curve to reach the top of our mana curve as soon as possible and some card draw to keep the pressure. Interaction? Well... "go big and trample them"! (ok, some fight or damage spells could be useful, fine...)
Jewel Thief was quite good while the meta in standart revolved around The Wandering Emperor, but the highlight of the deck could not be dedicated to another card if not to another fundamental point of a magic game: mana. You need mana to cast spells (generally), so accelerate your mana curve can be decisive to a game. A classic green philosophy: "mana, elf, go" . So we have both Llanowar Elves
and Elvish Mystic
fullfilling this position. G devotion, Elves, Gruul Stompy, Greasefang... so many decks where the difference when landing your haymaker a turn earlier can be the path to the victory.
(honorable mentions to Winding Way and Jaspera Sentinel)
Affinity. Indeed a powerful mechanic that dominates even the most powerful formats. Here we have a deck which resembles to the Pauper version. We have many sinergies here: indestructible lands and Cleansing Wildfire, Kor Skyfisher to recast different artifacts (like Navigator Compass to gain life), Etherium Spinner (the central point of this build) and big creatures to swarm the board. Relic of Progenitus is a great common graveyard hate...
Yet, I didn't showed my true highlight. Like I said, this is a very personal interpretation, and those cards are amazing and there are many more that didn't make the final list (Ichor Wellspring and Gearseeker Serpent just to name a few). But there is a simples card that deserves your attention. It is so simple but you can see it in many different formats and strategies: Thraben Inspector
. A simple 1/2 that investigates. You can find it in Pauper, Pioneer, Explorer (hello again, convoke decks). Because of his cheap cost and resistent body, his delayed draw, his ability to produce an artifact. He was always there. And I hope to see him for a long time.
Thraben Inspector: “If you’ve been at this as long as I have, nothing can surprise you. That’s the hope, at least.”
And here we are to the last, but not least important deck! This decks revolves around Breathless Knight, a 2/2 creature with flying and lifelink for 3 mana. Not amazing even for pauper standards, but it can grow if a creature (or himself) enters the battlefield from your graveyard (or if you cast it from there).
Again, Putrid Goblin
and Deadly Dispute
are amazing magic cards and I will stress that again (I think you can notice a pattern when I say that Carrion Feeder is my favorite card...), but as I said before, my intention is to not repeat the same cards, it's boring... but they are staples. They simply are powerful. Sure, Recomission can be very effective, but you shouldn't play it instead of a Priest of Fell Rites in a Greasefang deck, for example.
Putrid Goblin. Deadly Dispute. Elvish Mystic. Faithless Looting. Thraben Inspector.
Common cards, with extraordinary powers.
Even some forgettable card like Breathless Knight or Bayou Groff can be amazing in the right situation, with the right sinergy. Limited formats even bring the light of day to a random 2/3 lifelink creature.
Every card contain extraordinary powers. And we choose them to make them special. That's magic.
submitted by Shiki_a_planeswalker
to MagicArena [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:25 FalconAdventure Arsia Player II (w/ Anti Tank Missile) mini review
| || |
I never got Arsia 1.0. As a one-off character of a non existent "line", not even the ero-works of Fumikane Shimada-san swayed me to get her. I love Mechamusume, but as I've said elsewhere, the cute/over sexualized/practicality balance is important in my mind. Let's be real, no girl would ever wear a thong into a gun fight. Yet, it's alluring. Slightly reminiscent of a Hideo Kojima female character. The articulation (no hindering armor like FA:Girl or MDs), sword and the missile launcher appealed to me, so did her darker skin tone, and really, it was a bit of an impulse buy. submitted by FalconAdventure to MegamiDevice [link] [comments]
NOTE: I'll use the acronyms "MIL" for Materia/Innocentia/Laeticia and "BH" for Bikini Hresvelgr.
The Kit's Good Points: It's pretty fun, though I'll admit I skipped around. I wanted to see how the torso and thong were "made" first. Overall very similar to BH, and her muscular features seem more prominent with the darker skin tone. The white and hair parts are each cast in a nice pearl plastic, and when painting, suggest Diamond Pearl for the hair and Moonstone Pearl for the other white parts. I don't think I've ever encountered that many pieces in a foot part before (Exception: Harpy), and it feels more stable, articulate, and just looks better than any other build. The legs are essentially MIL, but they feel less stick-like, if that makes sense...better proportions? Even better than BH. Like MIL, she has optional 3mm ports for her arms and legs. I really like the mecha arm, as you can switch to the jacketed arm. One each feels right. The lime green throws me off a bit, but the colors do mesh well.
The Kit's Bad Points: I spent a lot of time thinking of what the flesh color could be similar to. For a flesh tone, it's quite a bright orange...so...Werther's Original Pink? I like it, but not love it. Did you know that launcher is from Little Armory? Apparently they now have a partnership with Tomytec! (See pics of the booklet they included.) It's not a bad thing, but Tomy has different runners than Koto; tiny undergates, small runner numbers, and a different plastic feel. It threw me off a bit. Check the last pic for THE worst gate locations I have ever seen. Like BH, her body-to-neck connector is a tiny ball joint on a hinge. I worry about long term stability. Only her neck-to-head, arm-to-wrist and shoulder swivel joints needed a bit of sanding, everything else I...may have over sanded a bit. Her weird little side jacket "pockets" are a bit perplexing, and I'm not a big fan of that hat; good thing I can choose to feature her without it. I'm sad I can only swivel the tail. I love painting my kits, but tiny lines --the yellow ones on her jacket-- are thin, squiggly, and make me groan. They'll be a challenge. I wish they gave her a serious face, but what we got was big smile open mouth, pouty/eyes to right, and sly toothy grin similar to what we get with recent MIL. Only 1 wrist joint per arm? Surely you jest.
The Build Overall: Solid and fun, but novices should heed caution with the tiny parts like the gas mask or launcher accessories, and there are a few tiny gate-on-peg cuts, so dont go in Nippers Akimbo. Skill required is probably 3.5, 4/5 with the launcher. Like Wonder Woman, she's a bit of a stand-alone, and although I'm happy to get the Anti-Tank Missile Launcher with this version, I do think her default military colors are more appropriate, even if she is practically nude in combat situations. Is she worth it? Ehhh...I have a hard time advocating this one. I think in the end, I can't recommend it unless you find the design particularly appealing. If you got Arsia 1, you know what you're getting, so use your own discretion.
2023.06.07 08:25 Berkili4 Dmg meta for Seele
Now that SW is live... what do you think is the better support for Seele?
I do not have any of the characters(have not yet learned how to pull properly) but I am someone who is interested in the calculation and the numbers.
Since seele is currently the meta dmg dealer.
What would be the perfect team for her?
I have three teams floating in my head. (if I have overlooked something please let me know.)
1.Seele(DMG.)-Bronya(Enable Seele.)- tinygun(economical skillpoint user.) - Bailu/gepard (Survivability)
actually relatively straight forward. Bronya and tingyun buff seele and bailu/gepard are there for surviving. (bailu probably is the preferred since tingyun has the highest taunt value anyway#imjoking).
What i like about the team is that it is easy to play and versatile. DMG does DMG.
- Seele(DMG.) Silverwolf.(Debuff.) tinygun(economical skillpoint user.) Bailu ((Survivability.)
gepard is dropped because he is ice and we don't want to have too many different elements.
Bailu and Tingyun are both electro and seele is quantum with silver wolf. we have a 50% chance of quantum debuff. and a 100% chance if the opponent is already weak against electro.
the concrete comparison is now. when is silverwold better than bronya.
sw: +normal attack debuffs. which is great
+ultimate is better against bosses.
- sw is totally dependent on her effects sticking, bosses with high resistances can become a gamble. And we already have enough of that in the game.
bronya: + with enough skill points, hermove is always seeles move. with increased damage.
+ Her ultimate buffs the wholeteam and... and seeles dmg is increased notonly against the boss but against his minions also. (the other teammates also get a dmg bonus but... well who cares.)
- if you do not hit critically. you lose alot of dmg. and the % defence down from sw is so much better gainst bosses with their high defence valure.
silverwolfs scales with stats from the enemies. Bronya scales with the stats of your team. Does that mean bronya is better in a well equipped team and sw is better for f2p....I don't know what do you think?
the last team i can think of is a bit far fetched but could work
- Seele (DMG) Bronya (Support.) SW (debuff.) Bailu/gepard. (survivability.)
a full five-star team.
SEELE of course again as the focus of the team. bronya buffs her and is very skill point hungry.But this disadvantage can of course be compensated since silverwolf only has to get her effect right once since her normal attack is also very valuable. We have a 50% on quantum 25% on wind and 25% on electro (we use bailu as an example but gepard could work just as well).
If we win the 50% roll great. fits perfectly. The downside to having such different elements is that if we don't win the first 50%, we still don't have the guaranteed quantum weakness after that.
and we have no great advantage if the opponent already has an electro weakness.
but... very big but... should everything turn out the way we want. I think that could be the strongest of the three teams. Bronyas ultmate buffs sw aswell, since she does normal attack quite aibt and Moc for example... we can just restart if the start of the fight looks rough.
But maybe I'm missing something and you're telling me I'm stupid. Which would be fair.
What do you think is the optimal team, general and Moc?
PS: these were my 3am thoughts that kept me up
submitted by Berkili4
to HonkaiStarRail [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:24 nerdninja08 Apple avoids “AI” hype at WWDC keynote by baking ML into products
If you had watched Apple's WWDC keynote (link
), you might have realized the lack of mention of the term "AI". This is in complete contrast to what happened recently at events of other Big Tech companies, such as Google I/O.
It turns out that there wasn't even a single mention of the term "AI". No, not even once.
The technology was referred to, of course, but always in the form of “machine learning” — a more sedate and technically accurate description.
Apple took a different route and instead of highlighting AI as the omnipotent force, they pointed to the features that they've developed using the technology. Here's a list of the ML/AI features that Apple unveiled:
- Improved Autocorrect on iOS 17: Apple introduced an enhanced autocorrect feature, powered by a transformer language model. This on-device machine learning model improves autocorrection and sentence completion as users type. (link)
- Personalized Volume Feature for AirPods: Apple announced this feature that uses machine learning to adapt to environmental conditions and user listening preferences. (link)
- Enhanced Smart Stack on watchOS: Apple upgraded its Smart Stack feature to use machine learning to display relevant information to users. (link)
- Journal App: Apple unveiled this new app that employs on-device machine learning to intelligently curate prompts for users.
- 3D Avatars for Video Calls on Vision Pro: Apple showcased advanced ML techniques for generating 3D avatars for video calls on the newly launched Vision Pro. (link)
- Transformer-Based Speech Recognition: Apple announced a new transformer-based speech recognition model that improves dictation accuracy using the Neural Engine.
- Apple M2 Ultra Chip: Apple unveiled this chip with a 32-core Neural Engine, which is capable of performing 31.6 trillion operations per second and supports up to 192GB of unified memory. This chip can train large transformer models, demonstrating a significant leap in AI applications. (link)
Unlike its rivals, who are building bigger models with server farms, supercomputers, and terabytes of data, Apple wants AI models on its devices. On-device AI bypasses a lot of the data privacy issues that cloud-based AI faces. When the model can be run on a phone, then Apple needs to collect less data in order to run it.
It also ties in closely with Apple’s control of its hardware stack, down to its own silicon chips. Apple packs new AI circuits and GPUs into its chips every year, and its control of the overall architecture allows it to adapt to changes and new techniques.
If you like such news pieces and want to keep up with the latest news in AI and Technology, consider signing up for the free newsletter - Takeoff
submitted by nerdninja08
to GPT3 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:24 Zealousideal_Gap5669 Agoraphobia?
One of my son's passed away 5 years ago and since then, I don't want to leave home anymore. I absolutely dread having to leave the house to the point where it's all I'm thinking about all day on the days I HAVE to do something outside of the house. This includes seeing family or friends or just making a quick trip to the store. I work from home as well, so I'm pretty much home 24/7.
Truthfully, I no longer have friends because I have cancelled on them so many times, they don't reach out anymore and neither do I which is a relief to me. Whenever I do things with people, I'm just eager to be done with it so I can go back home. It's not enjoyable anymore although I'm a good actress and you would think I'm having the time of my life. This is why I have work "friends". We are there everyday working together, sending stupid gifs and talking shit. They live out of state so I don't have the anxiety of them possibly asking to make plans.
I just feel like I'm... here, if that makes any sense. I feel so lonely but then again, I don't want to talk to or socialize with anyone. I feel like if I do, they will ask to make plans that I know I will not attend even when I tell them "sure". It's easier to say "yes" instead of going into a whole story about how I feel off but idk why(again) and I don't think I will be there (again) and hear how everything will be ok and we will have fun (again).
My parents don't understand. They think it's because of them. I've tried explaining but no matter how you I try to explain it, i really cant. Like it ends up sounding like a "it's not you, it's me" excuse. Idk why I feel this way or why I do these things. I have cancelled on them during important dates frequently over the last few months. My mom even made a bday cake and dinner for my son a few weeks ago and I cancelled last minute. I know it is hurtful to them and I DONT want them to hurt. I have so much guilt and shame because I know that time with them should be precious and wanted just as much as it is for them. I feel like most of what I do, I do because of others wants and happiness. When I do go and visit with them, it's because they asked me but I don't want to. Its a feeling like it's "too much" and immediately anxiety kicks in knowing I am supposed to visit with them. Of course it's never as bad as my anxiety expects it to be and I have a better time than I thought I would, but if given the choice and a time machine, I would go back into time and NOT go.
Just writing this makes me feel like a selfish, ungrateful and terrible person. Main reason I came here; to post anonymously. There are people out there without family that would give anything to have time with them. I live 20 minutes from them and haven't seen them since Easter. I don't go anywhere with my 20 year old son anymore unless he's playing a show somewhere for his music. I feel like my family needs and wants my attention and time but I'm failing them all around. The urge to want to be home is stronger than all of this put together and I don't know why or how to "fix" this.
I am talking to a psychiatrist weekly and im also on anti anxiety and depression meds. I have been on the same ones for about 4 years now. The psychiatrist requested I come in for my next appointment instead of Zoom. She said she wants to get me outside of the house and out of the box. Im going to do what she asks of me, but I feel like no one understands. Like I even got kinda irritated that she asked me to come in. Like why offer Telehealth when you want me to come in. I chose you because you DO telehealth. I get it... I do... but... I don't want to.
I think I have felt this way for my entire life. To live my life how I want with my feelings and wants first. Now that I am "there" I feel worse and fucked up like it's wrong and something is wrong with me. But again, the urge to stay home with my son and our dogs outweighs everything. The only place on this planet where I am content is at home with my little family. It's almost like no one or anything else matters to me.
I have thought about this so much. I ask myself several times a day why I don't want to leave home and what do I think will happen that's so bad? I know I feel guilty for leaving but not sure why. It's like I'm deserting my family even if they know I'll BRB and don't care anyways, but it's that feeling. Like I gotta hurry tf up and get home and get back to them.
Does anyone else experience this? What have you realized/changed/or found that has helped?
submitted by Zealousideal_Gap5669
to mentalhealth [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:23 sadbitcheslinkupp Neon Buffet has been released
for anyone stuck with the missing 5 points, the new update allows for you to buy an upgrade so you can finally hit gold 3!
submitted by sadbitcheslinkupp
to Myhotpotstory [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:21 SolutionAcademic4682 AITAH for wanting my roommates to move out
I am in my masters program and while being here injured my knee and needed to move. From when I hurt myself my one friend in the program wanted to join me because they were in a very tough spot too. One night the two of us were at a bar with our other classmates when one spoke up that her partner would be moving to the UK (we are in downtown Toronto, Canada) to complete his masters. She said he would be leaving May. The two of us agreed it would be a smart decision and we started looking at 3 bedroom places immediately, knowing it would be cheaper too. Being that it's Toronto it is bloody pricey. After we signed a lease and loved the place the couple started having second thoughts because of issues with breaking their lease. At this point, I had already moved my stuff in. I had extra cash because of inheritance and said I would help with the moving fee and the first month's rent. At the time I would have rathered spend the money to get people the two of us like in here than gamble to find someone else in a short amount of time and end up spending just as much money that I would to help them. As I am the guarantor of the apartment any missed rent falls to me. The couple ended up moving in within the month that I paid for them.
We needed a lot of stuff when we moved in and I ended up spending all my inheritance from my Nana passing suddenly on setting up the place. And it's a place Im proud to call home but now I am flat broke. When we moved in the agreement was to pay per person but because I chose the room with the attached bathtub I said I would pay more. (with chronic pain and issues I need a bath to function properly). The total rent is 3800$ and we agreed I would pay 1215, and they paid 861$ each, because that's just how we determined the space.
It now turned out that the partner was not leaving in may, but hasn't even been accepted into the program. Now it's “maybe October?”. They keep telling us that they never said May, yet my friend and I and the other person at the bar that night knows that's what we heard. The couple wanted to have a meeting to discuss the amount of rent they spend and how much space we all have. Because at that time we were paying per person and each person had their own fridge space (the fridge was divided in half from me and my friend and the couple). They wanted to pay less rent and to have more room, though. We sat down and I had everything measured out and we went off of the raw size of the rooms. When I added up the room space and did some math I laughed out loud because it was saying I should pay 1800, my friend 800 and them 1100. I thought it would be a quick laugh and we could carry on. But they proceeded to argue for 45 minutes (yes I counted) about that I should pay that, and said “well we were dividing the price of the rooms if you can't afford it we can switch” to which I said, so you want the room? Take it I can't pay 1800. Stating I would never have agreed to live with roommates for 1800 when I could have found a studio for the same price. My friend and I made a statement that we hadn't even taken into consideration the living room, the 2 internets we have and the electricity or the pool and gym into our communal price. We kept repeating it should be 1200, 1200, and 1400. They argued with me until at the 45 minute mark I lost face and stormed off. Eventually because I did the equation in ChatGPT they listened to me about the price. And they still ended up paying less than what we suggested. Now some context, they were paying 2300, and I was paying 950 before moving here. Their argument to me paying that one months rent for them was that they wanted to look at places in April, even thought back in January my friend was in such a precarious situation that she needed to move out and sleep on their couch. And that the cost of rentals in Toronto has gone up by 10% since January.
My agreement to splitting the rent per room was that it meant to also divide the living room and kitchen by 3 as well. So I measured the fridge and counters, everything. I divided it as close to even as possible without saying 1/10 of this shelf etc. The came back and said “this needs to be fair for everyone”. (the audacity after arguing that I should pay as much as all 3 of them combined). And said “I cut the cake, you guys get to choose the slices” I never intended to take the biggest space, in fact at the end of the day I ended up with the smallest space. But the day I measured everything they were apparently too tired to sit down and discuss it, yet we were forced at 1am to talk about their issues. But when I waited until the new payment was in effect they made us wait for an entire week for them to come sit and look at the plans. Even still they have this one shelf in the living room that is only their stuff and they made the gesture to take my rice off of their shelf that day. Yet when I mentioned each room should have a shelf in the living room then they said there isn't enough room.
submitted by SolutionAcademic4682
to AITAH [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:20 AnOldScar DX7 Operator Doesn’t Sound Like Sine Wave - WARNING LOUD -
| || |
**Warning- please lower the volume if you watch the video it gets loud a couple times! submitted by AnOldScar to synthesizers [link] [comments]
Hi everyone I recently bought a DX7 MKI with a few broken keys and I fixed it up, changed the power supply caps and battery, cleaned each key and carefully bent all the contacts into the correct place, etc. Caps and boards on inside all look good with no leaks or corrosion, broken traces etc. Battery reads at exactly 3V.
Overall it’s in good condition and after I put it through the test mode, every single thing appears to be working correctly, even aftertouch.
I then used sysex to load a few different patch banks to the internal memory and all went as planned, but none of them sounded right.
So I have an issue/ possible combination of issues I need some help with.
It seems the operators are not behaving normally. It was my understanding that when you reset a voice on the DX7 it was supposed create a sine wave, but this doesn’t sound like that.
Also, when I select some presets, they start playing even though no keys are depressed (I am 100% confident the key contacts are not sticking. I have dissassembled and reassembled it multiple times just to make sure this isn’t this the reason for this issue.) This goes away when I press a bunch of keys to exhaust the # of polyphonic voices it can handle though, and doesn’t come back after that until I select the preset again.
I’m sure you know what E Piano 1 is supposed to sound like. Please see the video I provided so you can see what it sounds like on my synth and what the other issues sound like.
It’s like the brighter sounds like pipe organ or brass sound relatively normal, but the softer sine wave-ish sounds like E Piano 1 sound way off.
I’m not an expert on synthesis by any means so please excuse me if I’m ignorant to something very obvious. At this point I’ve google searched every possible combination of words I can think of about the issue and I can’t find anything related to this problem.
Tldr: 1) DX7 Operator not sounding like a sine wave for some reason, even after voice initialization. 2) Some internal presets start playing although no keys are depressed 3) E Piano 1 doesn’t sound right. Suggestions?
2023.06.07 08:19 PalpitationInside104 AITA for causing yet another argument with my wife about money?
My wife is a nurse where I have an office admin job barely making £20,000 a year. I work hard but I don't have any qualifications so moving up the ladder is virtually none exisent and any other jobs I apply for are all similar paid work. My jobs pretty tedious if I'm honest. I work full time and we have a 3 year old daughter.
The way we work it. Is this. We have a joint bank account that we use only for bills. I put £850 into the account where she will put £1000. I essentially pay the mortgage whilst she pays the bills. There is always money left over for a bottle of wine at the weekend. And any major money will go to our daughter for new clothes etc.
As I get paid on the 15th and she gets paid on the 28th. I will take us out for food or get a takeaway one weekend then she will.
Sounds okay so far, right? Well here's the thing. We've recently bought a house that needs work done. Now after all my personal bills as well, phone, season ticket etc. I'm left with around £180 a month. I don't drive as I cannot afford to and the £180 is before I've bought her a meal or my daughter anything. She on the other hand is left with around £600 to herself.
So she's very generous she always offers to take me out or buy me something or lend me money which I ALWAYS decline. I'm pretty proud and I am not spending a penny of her money but she wants things doing to the house and therefore she pays for it. Which makes me feel really small and almost like I'm not contributing at all. This was causing arguments. I set up a payment plan so I could pay her back for the money she was spending on the house but it worked out at £350 which I'm paying back slowly but then something else comes up and the total goes up again.
This ended up causing a massive row in which she said she worked hard for her money and wanted to spend it how she saw fit. Now I have zero problem with that but I did tell her my mental health was really affected and I didn't like her paying for everything. We made up.
Only for 3 days later her to announce she'd booked a holiday in November with her family for 5 days and it's going to be £280 each but don't worry she'll pay for it because she's getting her NHS lump sum soon.
I absolutely lost it and told her what Is the point of me telling you how inferior I feel and 3 days later you go and book another holiday.
Now we're not talking. So AITA
submitted by PalpitationInside104
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:19 giraffeuser Toxic team management and environment. A bit of a rant but curious to hear your thoughts if you read
Hi all, long read ahead, tldr below. I hope I am posting it in the right sub, felt like the story is fitting. If now, let me know pls.
Last year I switched to a team which is split between US and EU, in a company with base in EU. The team lead being in US west coast. To describe it shortly, I am switching teams again in a couple of months because this team and especially the lead is just a toxic working environment… (I explain below)
Part 1. Some major red flags. 1. The team lead doesn’t know anything about our operational work, not even enough to be able to estimate how much time a project can take, they just throw in random timelines. 2. We never did retrospective of our work, every weekly team meeting is repeating the same status as last 3 months with team lead saying how “important it is” and throwing senior management names on how it is important for them. Basically, no strategy, no planning, just “keep doing what you are doing, cause you know, very important”. And then the team lead is asking the status needed for this one top manager on Friday 30th of December and 5:30 pm… 3. To the point of mentioning top management: the team lead emphasised several times in our 1x1, how they and this too manager are going 20 years back and that they chat every day almost (okay???? Why is this information important?) 4. There is no personal growth discussions, the team lead is avoiding them actively. Or saying “we can’t talk about this before you worked here for 1 year”. The part-time colleague that I will tell more about later asked for a reference. Team lead found an excuse not to give one, due to time constraints (wtf) 5. Every attempt to discuss career growth leads to discussions of current “very important tasks” and the top management names that are “so looking forward for it to be delivered” 6. the team did not do any visible progress in the last 8 months, before an experienced colleague in EU came back from parental leave. Actually we did more progress in a month after they came back then all those months before combined, which were under „the ruling“ of our US team lead 7. As soon as this colleague got back, the team lead announced “reorganisation” and basically gave his responsibilities to this colleague and stopped attending team meetings. 8. I spoke up to my team lead that I need support on the project I am doing (in a way of getting another colleague on board with some things), because it is a lot of work-streams across several teams and it is getting hard to manage them all plus do the operational things. The response I got was “no you are the responsible person and it is your job to do, and why are you complaining, let me tell you my issues”. They then processed with telling me how a) they got such a young team (most of us are indeed 25-35 y.o) and they did not expect that and b) how I “let them down” (direct quote) by not taking more work and responsibility especially the stuff of the person who left on parental leave (and who is 3 levels higher then me, also in pay). This was the response on “the project I am on is getting difficult to manage alone, can we get someone partially on board with it”. 9. Well, two weeks after that conversation I got a sick leave due to burn out cause I couldn’t deal with this anymore (love working in EU). And the team lead literally asked me to return from the sick leave for knowledge transfer (which I was asking for earlier!!!) and the other colleague to come back from parental leave earlier to take it over. Like wtf, is it really normal to not have any work boundaries in the US? 10. The whole team culture is currently “I don’t know and I do not care if it is even slightly beyond my direct responsibility”. And if someone is assigned something beyond their current project they will annoy everyone with all the irrelevant questions, until it gets just forgotten because no one is also feeling responsible to answer those questions. Basically “not my circus not my monkeys” but on extreme level. For example, there are literally 2/10 people on the team that I could discuss some work and actually trust them to get it done without constant pushing/reminding. For me it is really an unhealthy environment. Especially, we are not 18 y o part timers behind fast food counter (no offence to the workers there, full respect, this is for comparison only), people have high degrees and even PhDs. Like I would except higher level of responsibility and commitment. 11. The other day, a colleague called for a team review of a project just to share the knowledge and also get a “third opinion”. 4/10 people came, of those only 2 (including the presenter) actually looked through a doc provided in advance to understand the topic. The colleague was really demotivated and I can’t blame them tbh… this is the team culture, or the lack of it.
Part 2 on the recruitment is in comments
So freaking happy to be leaving this environment. I am even glad that the part-timer is forced to find a new team/job. Because wow do I not wish anyone to end up here. Like okay, maybe if you are the person who cares only to be payed, without any promotion goals, and you don’t care what you do at work (no judgment), then fine, you probably feel ok there. But I am just not that type of person, I do value money, but I also want to see where my 40 hours are going into, except for presenting my team lead to top management in a better light.
People from US, working in startups/corporates, I would be happy to hear your opinion. Maybe it is totally normal and just a culture clash with how I am used to treat my work. Please share, I am curious
TLDR: major red flags at work (EU based international company), mostly due to US team lead and the management style. A bit of a rant here as I am done with this bs, and switching teams soon, but curious to hear if anyone had similar experience. And if you had also issues with the team with different working culture and how it went.
All the best!
submitted by giraffeuser
to antiwork [link] [comments]