Iphone 13 pro max san francisco
2020.02.05 22:57 Lil_SpazJoekp iPhone13ProMax
Welcome to the subreddit for all things iPhone13 ProMax! Don't forget to visit our sibling subreddits iPhone13, iPhone13 Mini and iPhone 13 Pro (Reminder this subreddit is UNOFFICIAL) Head Mod: u/Lil_SpazJoekp
2009.12.15 21:22 timberspine San Francisco 49ers: For all things red and gold!
A community for fans of the San Francisco 49ers. Go Niners!
2015.11.18 03:39 PM_ME_MESSY_BUNS PRO Rugby
Subreddit for the Professional Rugby Organization in the US.
2023.03.21 21:11 spam-musubi iPhone 13 or refurb iPhone 13 Pro?
Trying to decide between a (brand new) 13 which I'm liking so far, and a 13 Pro which I recently managed to get for a good price, refurb from Apple. Pro Pros: * better camera although that also means it's heavier * better screen, although I haven't been able to find any examples where it's noticeably smoother.
Pro cons: * it's pretty heavy! * it's an Apple refurb. Do you think that might make it more likely to break down a few months down the line?
Definitely need a physical SIM card slot which is why I'm sticking with last year's models. Coming from an SE (2nd gen) if that makes any difference.
Thanks for your advice!
submitted by spam-musubi
to iPhone13 [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:10 Sunset_Ocean Severe thunderstorm warning. What's UCSC administration doing about it? Are they paying attention? Lol.
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED: 12:53 PM MAR. 21, 2023 – NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE The National Weather Service in The San Francisco Bay Area has issued a
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for... Central Santa Cruz County in northern California...
- Until 130 PM PDT.
- At 1248 PM PDT, a severe wind storm was located over the ocean is providing strong southerly wind gusts over Santa Cruz County.
THIS IS A DESTRUCTIVE STORM FOR Santa Cruz County.
HAZARD...Wind gusts up to 80 mph.
SOURCE...Radar indicated and observations in Santa Cruz of 59 mph. These winds are expected to intensify down to the surface over the next hour
IMPACT...Expect considerable damage to roofs, windows, and vehicles. Extensive tree damage and power outages are likely.
- Locations impacted include... Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Capitola, Live Oak, Aptos, Twin Lakes, Opal Cliffs, Ben Lomond, Eureka Canyon Road, Felton, Soquel, Rio Del Mar and Day Valley.
For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a building.
This is an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS SITUATION. This storm is producing widespread wind damage across Santa Cruz County. SEEK SHELTER NOW inside a sturdy structure and stay away from windows!
THUNDERSTORM DAMAGE THREAT...DESTRUCTIVE; HAIL THREAT...RADAR INDICATED; MAX HAIL SIZE...<.75 IN; WIND THREAT...OBSERVED; MAX WIND GUST...80 MPH
submitted by Sunset_Ocean
to UCSC [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:06 Bulky-Ad-3170 83% Off FASLY Wireless Charger for iPhone 14/13/Pro/Mini/Max/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 /Samsung, 3 in 1 Charging Station Dock Stand with Night Light for Apple iwatch 8/Ultra/7/SE/6/5/4/3/2, AirPods 3/2/Pro (Black) iG
2023.03.21 20:54 Brief-Chest8 83% Off FASLY Wireless Charger for iPhone 14/13/Pro/Mini/Max/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 /Samsung, 3 in 1 Charging Station Dock Stand with Night Light for Apple iwatch 8/Ultra/7/SE/6/5/4/3/2, AirPods 3/2/Pro (Black) Jh
2023.03.21 20:50 Maleficent-Draw2326 83% Off FASLY Wireless Charger for iPhone 14/13/Pro/Mini/Max/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 /Samsung, 3 in 1 Charging Station Dock Stand with Night Light for Apple iwatch 8/Ultra/7/SE/6/5/4/3/2, AirPods 3/2/Pro (Black) W7
2023.03.21 20:44 Sabinno Modded server runs with actual heap size ~30% of real mem usage (extreme memory overhead)
I recently onboarded a client with probably 100+ mods on their Forge 1.18.2-40.1.76 server. Problematically, the memory usage is currently sitting at 11 GB
and can get up to 15-16 GB
while no more than 5 players are online
The client pays for 10 GB of memory, and I was already happy to give them a couple extra gigs to account for JVM overhead, since I've never had a problem with other clients, but they keep running out of memory - I have to give them 20 GB right now to make sure their server doesn't OOM while I figure this out.
They've already got some performance mods like FerriteCore and others installed, that was my first thought, so no dice there. I am using Aikar's flags (sans -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch as I was told this can cause extreme overhead memory usage):
java -Xms10240M -Xmx10240M -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=30 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=8M -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=15 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -Dusing.aikars.flags=https://mcflags.emc.gs -Daikars.new.flags=true -Dterminal.jline=false -Dterminal.ansi=true $( [[ ! -f unix_args.txt ]] && printf %s "-jar server.jar" printf %s "@unix_args.txt" )
Here's the output of spark heapsummary: https://spark.lucko.me/6QwNtZHPxV
Here's the output of spark healthreport --memory (keep in mind the actual memory usage is 11 GB at time of running):
> TPS from last 5s, 10s, 1m, 5m, 15m: *20.0, 20.0, 20.0, 20.0, 20.0 > Tick durations (min/med/95%ile/max ms) from last 10s, 1m: 9.9/12.8/15.6/17.2; 9.7/13.3/15.6/21.3 > CPU usage from last 10s, 1m, 15m: 9%, 10%, 10% (system) 9%, 10%, 10% (process) > Memory usage: 3.1 GB / 10.0 GB (31%) [┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻] > Non-heap memory usage: 353.4 MB > G1 Eden Space pool usage: 392.0 MB / 4.2 GB (9%) [┃┃┃┃┃╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻] - Usage at last GC: 0 bytes > G1 Old Gen pool usage: 2.7 GB / 10.0 GB (27%) [┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻] - Usage at last GC: 817.0 MB > G1 Survivor Space pool usage: 2.1 MB / 8.0 MB (25%) [┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻╻] - Usage at last GC: 2.1 MB
The server runs excellently as far as performance; I just either need to know if there's a way I can drastically reduce memory usage or if I need to just bill the customer way more for having to allocate way more memory than expected.
submitted by Sabinno
to admincraft [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:44 AcanthocephalaShort2 Message Audio while Silent
Got a video but this reddit won't let me post it sadly.
But basically, sending a text message through Snapchat, or most recently discovered my USAA app (when sending a message through chat support) will play sound, WHILE PHONE IS SET TO "Silent" on the side of the phone.
I know it uses the control center audio levels, so I thought maybe the apps aren't built right. Tried it on my gfs iphone and this doesn't happen.
Any ideas? I've got the 13 Pro and she has the 13 Pro Max
submitted by AcanthocephalaShort2
to iphone [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:44 bobroscopcoltrane Pokémon Go Plus not pairing with phone
My Pokémon go plus has stopped pairing with my phone. I took it out of the drawer recently hoping to pair it with my phone and it won’t. I have tried resetting it, removing it from my Bluetooth devices list, and restarting the phone and the game. Is anyone else having issues pairing their Pokémon go plus with their game? My Pokéball works fine. I am running an iPhone 12 Pro Max with the latest software installed. Thank you!
submitted by bobroscopcoltrane
to pokemongo [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:41 Elegant_Product_9436 83% Off FASLY Wireless Charger for iPhone 14/13/Pro/Mini/Max/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 /Samsung, 3 in 1 Charging Station Dock Stand with Night Light for Apple iwatch 8/Ultra/7/SE/6/5/4/3/2, AirPods 3/2/Pro (Black) 0W
2023.03.21 20:37 Divorceddadsunite Anyone else not use a case?
I recently swapped from the 13 pro max to the 13 mini. I love everything about it. The size, the form factor, everything. I was worried I would always be dropping the pro max so I always used a case and screen protector. Had it since release and never dropped it once. I love the feel of a naked iPhone and with the 13 mini, I feel like I have a solid grip and would never drop it. I understand accidents happen. I just wanna hear everyone’s opinion.
submitted by Divorceddadsunite
to iPhone13Mini [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:34 LakeShowBoltUp Gambling.com Ranks Your Chargers as the 10th Least Negative Fanbase Since Free Agency Begun
2023.03.21 20:31 FairTechnician5173 83% Off FASLY Wireless Charger for iPhone 14/13/Pro/Mini/Max/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 /Samsung, 3 in 1 Charging Station Dock Stand with Night Light for Apple iwatch 8/Ultra/7/SE/6/5/4/3/2, AirPods 3/2/Pro (Black) Sw
2023.03.21 20:29 SirDoAlot [WTS]»»The Fleet Facto®y«« Mercury Star Runner LTI $209, Eclipse LTI $239, Hull C LTI $249, 600i Explorer LTI $315, Carrack LTI $385, Polaris LTI $465, Andromeda to Merchantman upgrade $269 and upgrades, paints and more, have a look!
Special offers, limited numbers:
|Type ||Name ||Melt value ||Upgrade value ||Price |
|CCU'd ||Prospector LTI ||$115 ||$155 ||$139 |
|CCU'd ||Vulture LTI ||$110 ||$175 ||$145 |
|CCU'd ||Super Hornet LTI ||$150 ||$180 ||$164 |
|CCU'd ||Constellation Taurus LTI ||$125 ||$190 ||$165 |
|CCU'd ||Hurricane LTI ||$120 ||$195 ||$169 |
|CCU'd ||Vulcan LTI ||$135 ||$200 ||$174 |
|CCU'd ||Terrapin LTI ||$155 ||$220 ||$189 |
|CCU'd ||Defender LTI ||$155 ||$220 ||$189 |
|CCU'd ||Railen LTI ||$160 ||$225 ||$194 |
|CCU'd ||Constellation Andromeda LTI ||$155 ||$240 ||$194 |
|CCU'd ||Corsair LTI ||$160 ||$250 ||$199 |
|CCU'd ||400i LTI ||$165 ||$250 ||$205 |
|CCU'd ||Mercury Star Runner LTI ||$175 ||$260 ||$209 |
|CCU'd ||Mercury Star Runner LTI BIS 2951 or BIS 2952 ||$175 ||$260 ||$219 |
|CCU'd ||Vanguard Sentinel LTI ||$190 ||$275 ||$229 |
|CCU'd ||Retaliator Heavy Bomber LTI ||$190 ||$275 ||$229 |
|CCU'd ||Apollo Medivac LTI ||$190 ||$275 ||$229 |
|CCU'd ||Blade LTI ||$190 ||$275 ||$229 |
|CCU'd ||Harbinger LTI ||$185 ||$290 ||$234 |
|CCU'd ||Eclipse LTI ||$195 ||$300 ||$239 |
|CCU'd ||Constellation Aquila LTI ||$205 ||$310 ||$245 |
|CCU'd ||Mole LTI ||$210 ||$315 ||$249 |
|CCU'd ||Redeemer LTI ||$180 ||$325 ||$249 |
|CCU'd ||Caterpillar LTI ||$200 ||$330 ||$245 |
|CCU'd ||Starfarer Gemini LTI ||$210 ||$340 ||$255 |
|CCU'd ||Crucible LTI ||$220 ||$350 ||$269 |
|CCU'd ||Endeavor LTI ||$220 ||$350 ||$269 |
|CCU'd ||Glaive LTI ||$220 ||$350 ||$299 |
|CCU'd ||Hull C LTI ||$185 ||$350 ||$249 |
|CCU'd ||Valkyrie LTI ||$220 ||$375 ||$265 |
|CCU'd ||Galaxy LTI ||$225 ||$380 ||$269 |
|CCU'd ||C2 Hercules LTI ||$245 ||$400 ||$289 |
|CCU'd ||Prowler LTI ||$255 ||$440 ||$304 |
|CCU'd ||600i Explorer LTI ||$260 ||$475 ||$315 |
|CCU'd ||M2 Hercules LTI ||$265 ||$520 ||$325 |
|CCU'd ||Carrack LTI ||$305 ||$600 ||$385 |
|CCU'd ||Merchantman LTI ||$280 ||$650 ||$399 |
|CCU'd ||Perseus LTI ||$305 ||$675 ||$429 |
|CCU'd ||Odyssey LTI ||$330 ||$700 ||$449 |
|CCU'd ||Hammerhead ||$305 ||$725 ||$439 |
|CCU'd ||A2 Hercules LTI ||$330 ||$750 ||$465 |
|CCU'd ||Polaris LTI ||$330 ||$750 ||$465 |
|Type ||Name ||Upgrade value ||Price ||Quantity |
Ship and Vehicle Upgrades:
|Type ||Name ||Price |
|AEGIS || |
|CCU ||325A to Avenger Titan Renegade ||$10 |
|CCU ||Reliant Kore to Avenger Titan Renegade ||$18 |
|CCU ||Reliant Tana to Avenger Warlock ||$18 |
|CCU ||325A to Avenger Warlock ||$25 |
|CCU ||315P to Avenger Warlock ||$30 |
|CCU ||Vanguard Harbinger to Eclipse ||$18 |
|CCU ||Cutlass Black to Gladius Valiant ||$18 |
|CCU ||M50 to Gladius Valiant ||$18 |
|CCU ||Odyssey to Hammerhead ||$45 |
|CCU ||Odyssey to Nautilus ||$45 |
|CCU ||Valkyrie to Reclaimer ||$45 |
|CCU ||Gladiator to Sabre ||$11 |
|CCU ||Super Hornet to Sabre Comet ||$11 |
|CCU ||Sabre to Sabre Comet ||$25 |
|CCU ||Terrapin to Vanguard Hoplite ||$25 |
|CCU ||Apollo Triage to Vanguard Warden ||$18 |
|CCU ||Vanguard Hoplite to Vanguard Warden ||$39 |
|CCU ||Sabre Comet to Vulcan ||$25 |
|CCU ||Super Hornet to Vulcan ||$32 |
|ANVIL || |
|CCU ||Freelancer DUR to Ballista ||$11 |
|CCU ||Liberator to Carrack ||$44 |
|CCU ||Carrack to Carrack w/C8X STD edition ||$44 |
|CCU ||Starfarer Gemini to Crucible ||$18 |
|CCU ||Prospector to Gladiator ||$17 |
|CCU ||Reliant Mako to Hawk ||$11 |
|CCU ||Gladius to Hawk ||$17 |
|CCU ||Sabre Comet to Hornet Heartseeker ||$18 |
|CCU ||Super Hornet to Hornet Heartseeker ||$26 |
|CCU ||Prospector to Hornet Wildfire ||$32 |
|CCU ||Taurus to Hurricane ||$11 |
|CCU ||Sabre Comet to Hurricane ||$17 |
|CCU ||Super Hornet to Hurricane ||$25 |
|CCU ||F7C Hornet to Legionnaire ||$18 |
|CCU ||Mustang Beta to Pisces C8X ||$10 |
|CCU ||Dragonfly Black to Pisces C8X ||$10 |
|CCU ||Arrow to Spartan ||$11 |
|CCU ||Hornet Wildfire to Super Hornet ||$11 |
|CCU ||Sabre to Super Hornet ||$17 |
|CCU ||Khartu-Al to Super Hornet ||$17 |
|CCU ||Gladiator to Super Hornet ||$25 |
|CCU ||Prospector to Super Hornet ||$39 |
|CCU ||Vulcan to Terrapin ||$33 |
|CCU ||Crucible to Valkyrie ||$44 |
|CCU ||Endeavor to Valkyrie ||$44 |
|CCU ||Hull C to Valkyrie ||$44 |
|AOPOA / XI'AN || |
|CCU ||Gladiator to Khartu-Al ||$11 |
|CCU ||Prospector to Khartu-Al ||$25 |
|CCU ||Dragonfly Black to Nox ||$11 |
|CCU ||X1 Base to Nox Kue ||$12 |
|CCU ||Vulcan to San'tok.Yai ||$33 |
|ARGO || |
|CCU ||P-52 Merlin to MPUV Cargo BIS 2951 ||$13 |
|CCU ||Mustang Alpha to MPUV Cargo ||$11 |
|CCU ||Razor to SRV ||$11 |
|CCU ||Tracker to SRV ||$18 |
|CCU ||Vulture to SRV ||$18 |
|BANU || |
|CCU ||Andromeda to Merchantman ||$269 |
|CONSOLIDATED OUTLAND || |
|CCU ||Avenger Stalker to Mustang Delta ||$10 |
|CCU ||300i to Mustang Delta ||$17 |
|CRUSADER || |
|CCU ||Andromeda to Ares Inferno ||$18 |
|CCU ||Andromeda to Ares Ion ||$18 |
|CCU ||Valkyrie to Genisis Starliner ||$44 |
|CCU ||Nautilus to Hercules A2 ||$45 |
|CCU ||Hammerhead to Hercules A2 ||$45 |
|CCU ||Valkyrie to Hercules C2 ||$44 |
|CCU ||400i to Mercury Star Runner ||$18 |
|CCU ||Andromeda to Mercury Star Runner ||$33 |
|DRAKE || |
|CCU ||Cutlass Black to Buccaneer ||$17 |
|CCU ||Hawk to Buccaneer ||$17 |
|CCU ||M50 to Buccaneer ||$17 |
|CCU ||Mole to Caterpillar ||$25 |
|CCU ||Sabre to Cutlass Blue ||$11 |
|CCU ||Prospector to Cutlass Blue ||$32 |
|CCU ||Reliant Tana to Herald ||$17 |
|CCU ||325A to Herald ||$24 |
|CCU ||Dragonfly Black to Mule ||$11 |
|CCU ||Andromeda to Corsair ||$18 |
|KRUGER || |
|MISC || |
|CCU ||Starfarer Gemini to Endeavor ||$18 |
|CCU ||Hornet Tracker to Expanse ||$17 |
|CCU ||Sabre to Freelancer MIS ||$10 |
|CCU ||Gladiator to Freelancer MIS ||$17 |
|CCU ||Prospector to Freelancer MIS ||$33 |
|CCU ||Spartan to Hull A ||$17 |
|CCU ||Arrow to Hull A ||$23 |
|CCU ||Cutlass Red to Hull B ||$11 |
|CCU ||Starfarer Gemini to Hull C ||$18 |
|CCU ||Prowler to Hull D ||$19 |
|CCU ||Perseus to Odyssey ||$44 |
|CCU ||Tracker to Razor ||$11 |
|CCU ||Freelancer DUR to Razor ||$17 |
|CCU ||Hornet Ghost to Razor ||$32 |
|CCU ||Razor to Razor LX ||$11 |
|CCU ||Tracker to Razor LX ||$17 |
|CCU ||Freelancer MAX to Razor EX ||$11 |
|CCU ||Razor LX to Razor EX ||$11 |
|CCU ||Retaliator Base to Razor EX ||$11 |
|CCU ||325A to Reliant Tana ||$10 |
|CCU ||Arrow to Reliant Sen ||$17 |
|CCU ||Reliant Tana to Reliant Sen ||$17 |
|CCU ||325A to Reliant Sen ||$24 |
|CCU ||Gladius to Reliant Mako ||$10 |
|CCU ||325A to Reliant Mako ||$36 |
|CCU ||Mole to Starfarer Gemini ||$41 |
|CCU ||Starfarer to Starfarer Gemini ||$58 |
|ORIGIN || |
|CCU ||Dragonfly Black to 100i ||$17 |
|CCU ||Ursa Rover to 125A ||$17 |
|CCU ||Avenger Titan to 125A ||$12 |
|CCU ||100i to 125A ||$17 |
|CCU ||125A to 135C ||$11 |
|CCU ||300i to 135C ||$17 |
|CCU ||Mustang Gamma to 135C ||$17 |
|CCU ||Andromeda to 400i ||$18 |
|CCU ||Aurora CL to 85X ||$11 |
|CCU ||Mustang Gamma to G12 ||$11 |
|CCU ||Mustang Gamma to G12R Racing ||$11 |
|CCU ||Avenger Stalker to G12A Military ||$11 |
|CCU ||G12 to G12A Military ||$11 |
|CCU ||G12R Racing to G12A Military ||$11 |
|CCU ||Reliant Mako to M50 Interceptor ||$11 |
|CCU ||Gladius to M50 Interceptor ||$17 |
|CCU ||Dragonfly Black to X1 Velocity ||$11 |
|CCU ||X1 Baseline to X1 Velocity ||$11 |
|CCU ||X1 Velocity to X1 Force ||$11 |
|CCU ||Dragonfly Black to X1 Force ||$17 |
|CCU ||X1 Baseline to X1 Force ||$17 |
|RSI || |
|CCU ||Apollo Triage to Apollo Medivac ||$38 |
|CCU ||Vanguard Warden to Apollo Medivac ||$27 |
|CCU ||Vanguard Hoplite to Apollo Triage ||$26 |
|CCU ||Aurora MR to Aurora LX ||$11 |
|CCU ||Razor to Mantis ||$10 |
|CCU ||Hornet Tracker to Mantis ||$18 |
|CCU ||Hammerhead to Polaris ||$45 |
|CCU ||85X to Ursa Rover Fortuna ||$12 |
|CCU ||Ursa Rover to Ursa Rover Fortuna ||$12 |
|CCU ||X1 Force to Ursa Rover Fortuna ||$12 |
|TUMBRIL || |
|CCU ||Cyclone to Cyclone RC ||$18 |
|CCU ||Cyclone to Cyclone TR ||$18 |
|CCU ||Cyclone to Cyclone RN ||$18 |
|CCU ||Cyclone to Cyclone AA ||$37 |
|CCU ||Cyclone RC to Cyclone AA ||$25 |
|CCU ||Cyclone TR to Cyclone AA ||$25 |
|CCU ||Cyclone RN to Cyclone AA ||$25 |
|CCU ||Ursa Rover to Cyclone ||$11 |
|CCU ||Ursa Rover to Cyclone RC ||$25 |
|CCU ||Ursa Rover to Cyclone TR ||$25 |
|CCU ||Ursa Rover to Cyclone RN ||$25 |
|CCU ||Ursa Rover to Cyclone AA ||$45 |
|CCU ||300i to Cyclone RC ||$11 |
|CCU ||300i to Cyclone TR ||$11 |
|CCU ||300i to Cyclone RN ||$11 |
|CCU ||325a to Cyclone MT ||$18 |
|CCU ||Arrow to Cyclone AA ||$11 |
|CCU ||F7C Hornet to Nova Tank ||$17 |
|CCU ||Mustang Alpha to Ranger CV ||$11 |
|CCU ||Mustang Alpha to Ranger RC ||$11 |
|CCU ||Ranger CV to Ranger TR ||$11 |
|CCU ||Ranger RC to Ranger TR ||$11 |
|Ship ||Name ||Price |
|Aegis Avenger ||Blue and gold ILW 2950 ||$15 |
|Aegis Avenger ||Solar Winds Paint ||$15 |
|Aegis Gladius ||Solar Winds Paint ||$18 |
|Aegis Vanguard ||Solar Winds Paint ||$22 |
|Anvil Arrow ||Twilight ILW 2950 ||$15 |
|Anvil Legionnaire ||Shadow Strike Paint ||$18 |
|Anvil Valkyrie ||Splinter ILW 2950 ||$24 |
|Anvil Liberator ||Condor ||$35 |
|Crusader Mercury ||Fortuna ||$23 |
|Cursader Spirit ||Crimson ||$20 |
|Cursader Spirit ||Intrepid ||$20 |
|Cursader Spirit ||Olympia ||$20 |
|Drake Dragonfly ||Ghoulish Green ||$15 |
|Drake Cutlass ||Ghoulish Green ||$15 |
|Drake Cutlass ||Scull and Crossbones ||$19 |
|Drake Buccaneer ||Ghoulish Green ||$18 |
|Drake Caterpillar ||Ghoulish Green ||$22 |
|Drake Herald ||Ghoulish Green ||$18 |
|Drake Mule ||Ghoulish Green ||$14 |
|Drake Mule ||Smokestack ||$9 |
|Drake Vulture ||Ghoulish Green ||$20 |
|Gatac Railen ||Hyaotan ||$23 |
|Greycat STV ||Blue Steel ||$9 |
|Misc Freelancer ||Paint pack ILW 2950 ||$23 |
|Misc Starfarer ||Paint pack ILW 2950 ||$43 |
|Misc Expanse ||Stardust ||$20 |
|Origin 400i ||Fortuna ||$23 |
|Origin 400i ||Penumbra ||$23 |
|Origin 400i ||Meridian ||$23 |
|Origin 600i ||Fortuna ||$29 |
|RSI Aurora ||Blue and gold ILW2950 ||$15 |
|RSI Constellation ||Blue and gold ILW2950 ||$22 |
|RSI Scorpius ||Stinger ||$23 |
BUKs, modules and more:
|Type ||Name ||Insurance ||Melt value ||Price |
• CCU = Cross-Chassis Upgrade. • Melt value = what you get if you decide to exchange your ship for store credits. • Upgrade value = this is the value you upgrade from if you decide to do that. • LTI = Lifetime insurance. • MI = Month insurance. • OC = Original Concept. • Prices include PayPal fees. PayPal invoice will be sent. • Buyer must be PayPal verified, I am since 2008. • I do not have a Discord account and I do not middleman! • HOW TO BUY: PM me what you would like to buy together with your PayPal email. I will then send you an invoice. Once the invoice has been paid the bought item will be gifted to your PayPal email. You will then receive a mail from RSI which contains a gift link. The link transfers the gift to your Hangar (RSI website, if you are logged in, or it will ask you to do so). • If you are interested - send me a PM. My down time is usually between 11 pm - 7 am UTC (CET) Have a good day!
submitted by SirDoAlot
to Starcitizen_trades [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:25 Steelsoldier77 Week 1 Recap + Power Rankings
Hey all, I'm back this year with your weekly recap and preview posts. Between another kid, finishing grad school and getting promoted at work I'm a lot busier this year than I was last year, so there's a non-zero chance I have to abandon this project at some point, or at least scale it back a bit, but I'll keep it up as long as I can because I like doing it.
In addition, I was planning on doing a season preview series, but I was called up for a month of reserve duty in the army and was unable to get that done. It's also a difficult task because it would require keeping a tight watch on roster moves for the whole league because team rosters aren't finalized until right before the season. So this first edition of my power rankings will kind of serve as a short preview for each team.
But anyways, on to this week's games. As usual, I would love to get other people's opinions about the games and players. Arizona Rattlers (1-0) @ Quad City Steamwheelers (0-1) 60-53
The opening game of the season didn't disappoint as we saw the perennial powerhouse Rattlers take on last year's championship runners up Steamwheelers in a game that came down to the wire. Both teams traded scores for most of the game until late in the fourth when QC turned it over on downs and Arizona was able to capitalize and go up by two scores, effectively sealing it with a minute left. Both quarterbacks were electric, each throwing for 4 touchdowns and running for another 2 on the ground. Also of note- this was Jarrod Harrington's first game with QC, playing against his former team, catching a td and rushing for another. Player of the Game: Drew Powell, QB, Arizona
Frisco Fighters (1-0) @ Green Bay Blizzard (0-1) 76-30
This game was actually pretty close for the first quarter, until Frisco scored 39 unanswered points and effectively sealed the game before half, by picking off Green Bay quarterback Jarome Johnson twice in the final minute of the half. Frisco looks like they haven't missed a beat since last year, with TJ Edwards as efficient as ever, not turning over the ball and rushing for 6 touchdowns on the ground. They didn't appear to be missing my favorite running back, Justin Rankin, who left for Bay Area in the off season. Jerminic Smith returned as their number 1 receiver, and defense was able to grab 4 interceptions, returning one for a touchdown. As for Green Bay, their defense looked nothing like the force they were last year. Losing numerous start defensive players, including rookie standout linebacker James Brown probably didn't help. As for offense, last year's starting QB Jack Sheehan left for the NAL, leaving GB scrambling to find a replacement. They started the game off with rookie Jarome Johnson, who is built like Marquise Brown. He had some decent designed QB runs, but was wildly inaccurate throwing the ball, and was eventually benched in favor of fellow rookie Max Meylor, who was also terrible. The only player who really looked like he was even trying was WR Steve Newbold. Player of the Game: TJ Edwards, QB, Frisco
- Arizona Rattlers (1-0): The Rattlers appear to be set to continue dominating the West. They didn't lose any key players apart from Kyree Woods, but they are stacked at defensive back anyways. They added start defensive lineman Ulric Jones from the 2022 champion NAZ Wranglers. And most importantly, they've still got two-time reigning IFL MVP Drew Powell leading them.
- Frisco Fighters (1-0): Frisco's offense is electric, with so many weapons at their disposal, the most important of which is quarterback TJ Edwards. Last year he and Blake Sims spit snaps fairly evenly throughout the first half of the season, but Edwards proved to be more careful with the ball and is a bit more agile. Honestly, he has a fair chance to win MVP this year is he can repeat last year's performance over an entire season. He specializes in throwing on the run, but also has games where he'll score 5-6 touchdowns on the ground.
- Bay Area Panthers (0-0): Anyone who followed the league last year might do a double take when seeing BA at the 3 spot, but anyone who followed the transaction reports this off season shouldn't be surprised. Their biggest move was probably bringing on Dixie Wooten, a former championship winning head coach, as their offensive coordinator. They then signed and traded for players such as LB Darin Hungerford, RB Justin Rankin, QB Dalton Sneed, WR Carlos Thompson, and more. Look for them to be this year's worst to first team, a la 2022's NAZ Wranglers.
- Quad City Steamwheelers (0-1): Quad City got off to a slow start last year, but was reenergized by the return of EJ Hilliard and were able to make a run for the championship game. This year, they bring back a strong offensive line, and most importantly EJ Hilliard for the entire season. Their core offensive weapons remain the same. Their big question mark this year is the defense, which was slightly below average last year.
- Massachusetts Pirates (0-0): The Pirates' strengths remain the same when compared to last season. Quarterback Alejandro Bennifield is super dependable, but last year missed time due to injury. They have a very deep receiving corps, including one of my favorite players Thomas Owens. They also built upon what was already one of the top defensive backfields by adding former Green Bay cornerback Momodou Mbye, who was one of the top at his position last year. The biggest change for Massachusetts this year is their head coach Rayshaun Kizer leaving to coach the Omaha BEEF of the CIF, but he is replaced by the Pirates' offensive coordinator, Mark Stoute, who has a ton of experience as head coach in the indoor game across numerous leagues.
- Sioux Falls Storm (0-0): Ok ok, I know some of you will call me a homer on this one but hear me out. Sioux Falls has brought back Storm legend and hometown hero Lorenzo Brown, who led the Storm to a championship in 2019. Brown played sparingly in 2021 and not at all in 2022, but if he can return to 2019 form he will elevate a Sioux Falls team that, while losing some key offensive playmakers (Carlos Thompson, Aaron Dilworth, Nate Chavious) gave its defense some much needed additions in All-IFL linebacker James Brown, defensive lineman Kyree Campbell and retaining 2022 IFL sack leader Undraez Lilly.
- Duke City Gladiators (0-0): 2021's passing leader Nate Davis got injured in the Gladiators first game last year, but that hardly had any impact on one of the most electric offenses in the league. They have what is probably the best WR tandem in the league in IFL legend Dello Davis and freak athlete Jared Elmore, in addition to Gregory Dent who scored touchdowns last year in all phases of the game. Now, Nate Davis is back and should lead this team to new heights.
- Vegas Knight Hawks (0-0): Vegas was wildly inconsistent last year, cycling through quarterbacks like marshmallows. But this year Daquan Neal has made the move from Tucson to Vegas and should give them a huge boost. Neal is a former MVP and championship winning QB from his time in Iowa, who also had a tryout with the Colts last year and was signed for a short period of time to the USFL. However, we saw Neal's play decline a bit in the latter half of the season, so it remains to be seen if he can return to form. He's got some good weapons, and I am personally pretty fond of WR KD Cannon. The Knight Hawks also have Kony Ealy on defense, who some may remember from his time with the Carolina Panthers.
- Iowa Barnstormers (0-0): The Barnstormers roster remains largely unchanged from last year, for better or worse. Quarterback DJ Peterson had some really great moments last year, but also some duds. It seems like when he gets just a bit of pressure on him he collapses and forgets how to pass. Maybe he will be a bit cooler in the pocket with a year of experience behind him. The Barnstormers were able to take advantage of a mediocre Eastern Conference last year and snuck into the playoffs, but I can't really see that happening again.
- Tucson Sugar Skulls (0-0): Tuscon is kind of an unknown at the moment. They lost head coach Dixie Wooten and star QB Daquan Neal, but have brought in 2022 offensive rookie of the year Ramone Atkins from Duke City, but questions remain if the new head coach can fix Tucson's god-awful defense from last year.
- Northern Arizona Wranglers (0-0): NAZ were the worst team in the league in 2021, going 1-13, but turned it around in 2022, adding a ton of talent and winning the IFL championship on the back of a fierce defense and solid offense led by Kaleb Barker. Now, he's no longer on the team, and the Wranglers have hemorrhaged key defensive players as well, such as linemen Ulric Jones, defensive player of the year Jaquan Artis, Darin Hungerford and more. The main positive they have going for them is head coach Les Moss, who should be able to keep this team from being the worst in the league.
- San Diego Strike Force (0-0): Are the Strike Force even still a team? Do they exist? You wouldn't know it from their website, which is still promoting highlights of their last win from the 2022 season. It's hard to tell what's going on with this team, but with no real splash signings, it's hard to imagine they've made a big improvement over last year's team.
- Tulsa Oilers (0-0): Tulsa is an expansion team, so we don't have any baseline to go off of. The one thing I can say is that their QB situation is not great, and they will need to decide between Giovanni Sanders, who sucked it up for a couple games for Bismarck last year, and Bobby Froehlich, who was pretty unspectacular for the Rapid City Marshalls in the CIF last year.
- Green Bay Blizzard (0-1): So Green Bay has the unfortunate disadvantage of having already played before writing my week 1 power rankings. I won't go too much into it at the risk of repeating my game recap, but any redeeming features they may have had last year (defense, mostly) were nonexistent this past game, and their QB situation is a nightmare. Good luck.
submitted by Steelsoldier77
to ifl [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:23 Ok_World6738 83% Off FASLY Wireless Charger for iPhone 14/13/Pro/Mini/Max/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 /Samsung, 3 in 1 Charging Station Dock Stand with Night Light for Apple iwatch 8/Ultra/7/SE/6/5/4/3/2, AirPods 3/2/Pro (Black) a9
2023.03.21 20:20 passiondies Confused between iPhone 14 pro max and S23 Ultra. . .
I'm thinking to buy S23 Ultra or iPhone 14 pro max. Will an s23 ultra phone bought in korea s918N work in Pakistan? Please guide. . .
submitted by passiondies
to pakistan [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:06 Agreeable_Ferret4282 83% Off FASLY Wireless Charger for iPhone 14/13/Pro/Mini/Max/12/11/XS/XR/X/8 /Samsung, 3 in 1 Charging Station Dock Stand with Night Light for Apple iwatch 8/Ultra/7/SE/6/5/4/3/2, AirPods 3/2/Pro (Black) nq
2023.03.21 20:00 DistrictMelodic8409 What colour Apple Watch series 7 will go with 13 pro max Sierra blue?
submitted by DistrictMelodic8409
to iPhone13ProMax [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:52 Blaisexxx Is this obviously Amateur or not? Critiques are much appreciated.
Just as my pencil rolled off the desk and fell onto the ground. There was a knock at the front door so quiet I was surprised I'd even heard it. I walked outside my room to see the front door being flung open to reveal my boyfriend. Quite unexpected since he wasn’t supposed to arrive until tomorrow. Why is he even here? Did my cousin know he would show up like this? What could be so urgent that he would need to drive all the way to San Francisco, then back home, and back here again for the party tomorrow evening? This is the worst timing! The last thing I need is for him to find out I've been working during this break. My room is full of blueprints scattered everywhere on my desk and bed. There's a variety of writing utensils, rulers, and trash all over my floor. It's a complete mess! Not to mention my hair is still in rollers that I was planning on leaving in until tomorrow, for the party. My only intention for the day was to stay in my PJs and work on a new project, which was just beginning to go pretty well. Well enough that I'd feel confident enough to swap it with my current one from my portfolio. That of course will all have to be put on hold, while I deal with this man full of surprises.
“Alec, What brings you here at 9:00 am”? I said worriedly.
Without saying anything back, he just stands there with a wide smile and then proceeds to walk back out the door he just came through. Picking up a large purple box with a black ribbon and handing it to me. As much as I wanted him to be anywhere but here at this moment. His charming nature, and deep set brown eyes with just the right amount of pierce, never fail to woo me. I don’t know how a guy whose life would basically fit the stereotypical baseball jock, be so sweet and empathetic.
“Wow, this is pretty heavy,” I said as I sat the gift down. “Thank you babe”. I nervously smile “but my birthday is tomorrow approximately at 3:13 p.m actually”
“Ever heard of an early birthday present? He said jokingly " Now come here, where's my hug and kiss”? With his lips already wet and ready, our lips locked, as he squeezed me tightly.
Note: I'm inspired by Chic Lit books, such as "Can you keep a secret"? And "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. This is my first attempt at writing a book. I just want some honest critiques besides my grammatical errors, thank you!
submitted by Blaisexxx
to writingcritiques [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:49 Glopuss Supermarket (Coles & Woolworths) specials March 22 - 28 (incomplete)
A selection of items “on special” this week in Coles and Woolworths that may be of interest to keto followers. Many are processed so not really suitable for “clean keto”. Victorian data, some may not be available interstate. Consider house brands may be cheaper than ‘specials’
Alcohol (except no carb beer) excluded. Drink prices exclude recycling deposits. Fruit & Veg probably vary by state, so excluded.
If you are doing an online order, I suggest you also look at the stores' ONLINE ONLY specials as I don't always include all of these, many are multibuys.
Coles ‘locked prices’ might now be considered specials but same every week til April so not included as specials
COLES Coles web pages are a mess, prices showing as a special in the List function are not showing as specials when you drill down into details. So some of these prices cannot be trusted. To make matters worse, they have now taken down the old pages.
- Beer - NEW Hahn Ultra Low Carb Bottles 6x330mL $18 has less than 1g of carbs per bottle and only 87 calories
- Berries, frozen - Coles frozen berries 500g 2 for $11
- Bread/Wraps - Simson's Pantry Low Carb High Protein 5 pack 225g , & Keto minis, 156g 2 for $9, Simson's Pantry Low Carb Keto 5 pack 200g 2 for $10
- Cheese - South Cape Flavoured Cream Cheese 200g $5.10
- Cheese - Cheer Cheese Slices 750g $14
- Cheese - King Island Cape Wickham Double Brie or Camembert 200g $8.90
- Cheese - Always cheddar cheese block or slices on special
- Confectionery - Eclipse Mints 40g $2.80
- Dips - Always something on special - all brands have high and low carbs
- Dips - Black Swan 2 for $7, Black Swan classic 2 for $6.50,
- Drinks - Monster Energy 4x500mL2 for $17
- Drinks - Kirks zero 1.25L $1.40, 10 cans $6.95
- Drinks - Red Bull Energy 8x250mL$13.20
- Drinks - Coca-Cola, Fanta or Sprite 12x300mLbottles $9.10
- Drinks - Frantelle Spring Water 24x600mL$6.40 half price
- Drinks - Lo Bros Kombucha 330mL $2.50
- Drinks - Pepsi max Diet Sunkist or Solo 1.25 Litre $1.25
- Drinks, no sweetener - Schweppes Infused Sparkling Water 10x375mL $8
- Drinks - Nexba Kombucha 4x330mL 4 pack $6
- Fish - Coles Fresh Tasmanian Salmon Portions Skin Off $32kg
- Fish - John West 90g tuna or 95g salmon $1.45. Wild Tides 95g tuna $1.10
- Fish - Birds Eye SteamFresh Fish 380g $7 some with sauce
- Fish - Sirena tuna 425g $6.50, 185g $3.60
- Fish - John West Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon 210g, or 105g red $5.50
- Fish - Ling Oscar sardines 105g $2.50
- Ice cream - Twisted Licks 4 pack $7
- Ice cream - Denada sticks 3 pack or Lil Nadas $8.50 ONLINE ONLY
- Mayonnaise - Kewpie Mayonnaise 300g $4.30 don’t buy ½ version, Hellmans real 400g $5.50, Best Foods 405g $4.50
- Meat - Lamb loin chops $23kg
- Meat - Gravy beef $17kg
- Meat - Pork forequarter cutlets $12.50kg
- Meat - Whole uncooked chicken $4.50kg, Wings $7kg, Free Range whole $9kg
- Meat - Coles Made Easy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Parcels with Pumpkin Spinach & Fetta Stuffing 600g $11
- Meat - Lamb Rack Roast $30kg
- Meat - Don kabana $3.30 ea
- Meat - Moira Mac's Classic Mini Chicken Kababs 90g $3
- Meat - Spam Canned Ham 340g $3.75
- Meat - Primo gluten free kransky 250g $4.50
- Milk, almond - Vitasoy UHT $1.65, Sanitarium So good fridge $3.30, UHT $2
- Oil, EV olive - Cobram Estate Aust 750ml $10.80, Red Island Aust 500ml $6
- Peanut butter - Mayvers 375g $4.60, Sanitarium $3.50
- Protein bars/cookies - QUEST PB cups $3.15
- Protein powder - Musashi High Protein Powder 900g flavoured $52
- Sauce, pasta - Cucina Matese Passata 700g $2.40 check for sugar
- Stock - Campbells Real 1l $3
- Sweetener - Truvia (Erythritol, Steviol Glycosides, Chicory root fibre) Caster, Brown, Icing 280-360g $6
- Syrup -Queen sugar free maple 355ml $3.50
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani No Sugar Added Greek or Natural light 150g $2
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Yoplait Zero 6x160g $4.80 sweetener
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Danone YoPro Perform 20g protein 175g $2.50
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Danone Activia Probiotics 4x125g $3.50
- Yoghurt, plain - Tamar Valley Greek 1kg $6
WOOLWORTHS Woolies has a range of health products @ 30% off, I have put some under the Protein heading for convenience. Woolworths is “printed catalog only” as their web pages have not been updated by 6am. I may try again later in the day.
- Cheese - Always cheddar cheese block or slices on special
- Cheese - King Island Brie or Camembert 175-200g $8.90
- Cheese - Woolworths Brie or Camembert 125g $3
- Confectionery - Noshu Bars 42g $2.45 see also Snacks, sweet for multipacks
- Dips - Always something on special - all brands have high and low carbs
- Drinks - Gatorade zero or G active 600ml $2.30
- Drinks - Coca-Cola No Sugar 30 x 375ml $24.95
- Drinks - Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta Soft Drink Can Varieties or Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling 10 x 375ml $8.75
- Drinks - Monster No sugar energy 4 x 500ml $8.30
- Drinks - Remedy Kombucha 4 x 250ml or 1.25 Litre $6
- Fish - Sirena tuna 95g $2.30
- Fish - Thawed Cooked WA Rock Lobster $23 not all stores
- Fish - Woolworths Frozen Barramundi 1 kg $18kg
- Mayonnaise - Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise Squeeze 400-432g $5.50
- Meat - Australian Easy Carve Lamb Leg Roast $17kg
- Meat - Australian Pork Belly Roast $16kg
- Meat - Chicken drumsticks $4kg
- Meat - D’Orsogna Deli Fresh Sliced Meats 80-100g $2.80
- Meat - Plumrose canned meats half price
- Meat - Pork shoulder boneless roast $8kg
- Meat - Primo Short Cut Bacon 750g $11
- Meat - Woolworths COOK Pork Shoulder with BBQ Sauce 560g $12.50 ditch half the sauce
- Nuts - Australian Natural Walnuts 500g $9
- Oil, EV olive - Bertolli 750ml $9
- Pancake mix - Noshu Sugar Free Pancake Mix 240g $4,45 higher carbs
- Protein - Bsc Body Science Clean Greens Superfoods Tropical 150g $25
- Protein bars - QUEST PB cups $3.36, Bounce Load Up High Protein Bar 60g $3.50 (higher carbs), Keep It Cleaner Collagen Bar 40g $2.45 (check ingredients)
- Protein drinks - BSc Pre-Workout Coffee 150g $17.50
- Protein drinks - Cellucor C4 Sport supplement Powder 285g $33.60 looks like electrolytes ?
- Protein powder - DOSE & Co. Pure Collagen Powder 200g $28
- Protein powder, plant - Kapowder Plant Based Protein Strength 220g $15.40 - This brand has a large range of vegan, no sugar powders.all 30% off
- Protein powder, plant - Prana On Plant Protein Shake Vanilla Flavor
- Protein water - Bodiez Protein Water Powder Pouch 290g $24.50, BSc Body Science Protein Collagen Water 350g $24.50
- Snacks, sweet - Noshu Low Carb Indulgence or Nut Bars 150-160g 5 Pk $6.20 muesli aise, Aussie Bodies 5 pack $7 see also Noshu single bars under Confectionery heading
- Stock - Maggie Beer 500ml $4
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani FiT 15g Protein Yogurt Pot or Pouch 140-170g $1.25 half price
- Yoghurt, plain - Chobani Greek whole milk 907g $5.50
submitted by Glopuss
to ketoaustralia [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:46 this_is_matt_ This sub sucks. Needs to be more negative
submitted by this_is_matt_ to ravens [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:44 Dull-Advisor-7053 Nice to get what I actually ordered! Now waiting for another one I ordered on 14.3!