Covers nfl forum
The Sports Betting Forum at Reddit
2010.09.17 21:04 MozzNJ The Sports Betting Forum at Reddit
Welcome to the best online sports betting forum, dedicated to news, tips, picks and odds for all sports - Football to table tennis, small straight bets to huge parlays, slight favorites to big underdogs, all action is welcome here! No Sports Betting Discord
2010.06.18 20:09 PlaxicoMeow New York Football Giants
The Official Subreddit for fans of The New York Football Giants
2021.07.15 18:36 BTC_is_waterproof Super Bowl Betting - Tips, Picks & Odds for Super Bowl 2023
NFL Super Bowl Betting Tips, Picks & Odds Forum. This site covers all matters related to wagering on the 2023 Super Bowl. All predictions, prop bets and crazy parlays are welcome here. Online sportsbooks with the best lines, punters with the best offers, and more!
2023.05.30 17:19 WhiteWashPepe Hi guys. Need advise here. I'm Asian in mid 30s. Dr Laorwong or Motion clinic ?
Hi guys. I've been reading the forum and also making research on youtube, yelp, google, reviews from respective clinics and all. It was insightful and enlightening.
Long story short, I've told that I might need 3k craft to repair my hairline in the front and bring it down a little. I think it's at Norwood scale 3? Luckily my hair at the back and top is pretty dense. I have a hairstyle that lets me cover the hair loss on both sides of my temple. I also have a high hairline and a wide forehead since young :(
I am in my mid 30s, Asian, Usually have my hair covered my forehead and the balding sides. However, I have a very thick/density hair at the back and top of my head.
I'm from Singapore. What's interesting is, most information that I can find about Hair transplant on youtube, reddit, heavily revolves and cycles around Motion clinic in south korea and Dr Laorwong in thailand, which is pretty convenient for me to travel to. However, I need opinions and advises on which is more preferable?
As I mentioned earlier, I've kept my hair down since young cause I have a wide and high forehead but my hair style has/had been closer to Korean Inspired style, which is long in the front that covers up to my eyebrow. My worry is, upon looking on the youtubers that had done their hair transplant from Motion clinic, they wear their front hair short. I've noticed they are all mainly from US/Canada , maybe prefer a shorter hair style but am I able to restore or get close to the density after a 3k graft transplant in the front and to grow my front hair out long? I know this may sound cringe, but am I able to grow them out like the korean oppa hairstyle? ( my hairstyle was similar to that for almost 2 decades till lately it's been having trouble as hair loss on both temple has been getting worse) Alot of hair spray involved to keep my hair stay, also afraid of wind :( Really need a hair transplant but worry about alot of factors.
Do enlighten , also which clinic is more reputable or have better results ?
submitted by WhiteWashPepe
to HairTransplants [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 16:28 cvcolt Help with hope improvement project!
I recently found mold in my roommates' bathroom (I am a landlord who lives with two roommates I rent to, and they have their own bathroom). They were supposed to be in charge of cleaning the bathroom, but they never did, and they just let mold grow in there for months without cleaning it or telling me.
Anyways, the bathroom ceiling paint was chipping a bunch and black-looking mold formed on the ceiling around where paint was chipping. Mold also grew all over the in-shower window frame, which is typically covered by a shower curtain (I have since cleaned, scraped, sanded, and primed the window frame, but this is not the focus of this point - long-term my plan is to cover the window with plexiglass).
I scraped all the chipped paint from the ceiling, scrubbed the ceiling with vinegar, and painted over the ceiling with KILZ mold and mildew primer. Then, because the scraped paint was so uneven, I applied a skim coat of putty yesterday. Today I went in to patch some of the holes/uneven spots, and I noticed orange spots forming on the putty. I believe this is probably mold, as I have seen other orange-colored mold in other spots of the house that I have had to clean.
I'm looking for any advice on how to handle this. Should I proceed with the plan of sanding the skim coat then priming and painting? Or, is it bad to then trap the orange mold spots between the putty and primer? This is my first project like this of any kind, so I'm hoping for some kindness in responses, because I'm not experienced or super knowledgeable about any of this. Also, please let me know if this is not the correct reddit forum! https://preview.redd.it/quf8t6mqs03b1.jpg?width=837&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cf761d1effb8816e35a51ad00b92f14b7c67fee6
submitted by cvcolt
to drywall [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 15:55 Notmiefault [Video Games] World of Warcraft: Is a Head Start an Advantage in a Race? The Answer May Surprise You!
World of Warcraft’s latest Race to World First has ended, which means it’s time for another Hobbydrama post! Watching this season’s race, I was really worried that nothing truly drama-worthy would happen, things were pretty smooth for most of it. The gods of WoW must have heard my prayers, however, because right at the race’s end an incident, long-feared but never realized, finally came to pass.
If you’ve read any of my three previous posts
on World of Warcraft’s Race to World First, then you’ve seen something mentioned about North America’s “Head Start”. I always put off talking about it because it never really mattered. Well strap in folks, because it finally mattered. Big time.
This is a story of timing, about what happens when two competitors aren’t playing under quite the same rules, and about what “fair” really means in a competition that was never really meant to be a competition. Background
Released in 2004, the MMORPG World of Warcraft (WoW) is one of the most successful videogames of all time. Players create characters to do battle in the fictional world of Azeroth, a kitchen-sink fantasy setting where players fight dragons, gods, lovecraftian horrors, and each other. The game is heavily multiplayer focused, with pretty much all of the most difficult content in the game requiring a coordinated group of players to participate in. One of the most popular things to do in World of Warcraft is raiding. Raiding and the Race to World First
A raid, in simplest terms, is a mega-dungeon consisting of a series of bosses that are designed to be tackled by groups of ~20 players. They are generally completed over weeks or months by organized guilds of players, who get together at scheduled times 2-3 days per week to try and work their way through them.
Raids are designed as a cooperative activity, but as with all things, some players got into enough to turn it into a competition. For WoW’s most elite players, it has become a race, the race to beat the Raid first
While the Race for World First (RWF) has been around since WoW began, it really exploded in popularity in 2019 when top guilds started streaming their attempts. Whenever a new Raid is released, top guilds take time off work and play 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week, desperately pushing to become the very first ones to defeat the final boss of the Raid on the highest difficulty, called Mythic. Hundreds of thousands of viewers tune in to watch them stream their attempts on Twitch. While a number of teams compete, for years the top two teams have been Liquid (based in the US and led by Max) and Echo (based in the EU and led by Scripe). Abberus, the Shadow Crucible
The newest raid, Abberus the Shadow Crucible, unlocked on May 9th of this year. Like the raid before it, they released every difficulty of raid simultaneously (as opposed to previous years where there was a week delay for the hardest difficulty). This once again meant that the top guilds spent most of first three days grinding gear through a nightmarishly boring process known as “split raiding”, something I covered exhaustively (and exhaustingly) in my last post
What was more interesting, however, was that a few less competitive guilds went straight into Mythic and actually did pretty well, downing the first three or four bosses before the top guilds even set foot inside.
This wasn’t an anomaly, either - as Liquid and Echo would soon discover, Abberus was a surprisingly easy raid, the easiest in living memory. Bosses were falling over quickly, really
Now, this isn’t hugely surprising - the last race ended in disaster because it has been too hard from the start, so an overcorrection on the developer’s part seemed almost inevitable. Easy bosses also doesn’t equal an easy race - you’re competing against others, so what really matters is beating them fast
. A Rivalry Renewed
The top two guilds in the RWF for years have been Echo and Liquid. Liquid won their first race back in early 2020, the first time a team from North America had ever won a modern race. This was, at the time, chalked up by many European fans as a fluke owing to their ‘21st man’ strategy that other guilds soon copied. However, Liquid then won the next race as well, Castle Nathria, cementing their place as a RWF powerhouse.
That would be their last win for a while, however - Echo, inheritors to the European RWF dynasty, went on to beat them in all of the next three races - Sanctum of Domination, Sepulcher of the First Ones, and Vault of the Incarnates all went to Echo. It was starting to look like maybe Liquid’s success would be short lived.
Then, in Abberus, Liquid won.
(What, you thought I was going to do some long buildup? Really tease it out, have you on the edge of your seat about what the outcome will be? Sorry to disappoint, but like I said, the raid was pretty easy and drama free, not a ton to talk about before the last boss.)
Liquid were the first to reach Scalecommander Sarkareth and the first to kill him, downing the boss around 18:00 UTC on Monday, May 15th. Echo would kill kim the same day, just before midnight, about six hours after Echo.
And that’s when the RWF community exploded. What do you mean Liquid got a Head Start?
To understand what I’m about to discuss, we need to make one thing really clear: the Race for World First isn’t an official in-game event. The developer, Blizzard, does not (officially) sanction it or (officially) make any allowances for it. Unofficially, they pay extra attention during the race and try to fix any bugs or balance issues that crop up more quickly than usual, and they absolutely benefit from the free publicity, but unlike things like Dungeon or PVP tournaments that are run by Blizzard and held on a tournament realm, the Race for World first is an entirely grassroots event.
The reason this matters has to do with patch timings. See, Blizzard is a US-based company. While they directly control their North American (NA) servers, servers in other regions like the Europe (EU) and Oceania have their own subsidiaries and partners that maintain them.
When new content is added to the game, it is done so via a patch, an update. During patches the servers go offline for maintenance. As such, you generally want patches to happen when the fewest players are online. In North America, that means patches are usually done on a weekday morning, while most of your players are at work/school; it’s also timed such that, if problems arise, the developers have all day to fix them without having to stay at work late.
Thanks to timezones, however, the best time to patch varies based on where in the world you are. In North America, patches happen on Tuesday at 10:00 am eastern. That’s 4:00 pm in Germany, however, right when everyone is logging on for the evening. As such, rather than rolling out patches at the same time as the NA and inconveniencing players and developers alike, the EU servers instead wait until the following morning to patch.
For most content patches, that isn’t a big deal, it’s a minor delay that affects nothing. For the RWF, however, in effect it gives North America a ~12 hour head start on the race.
If you’re like most new fans of the RWF, you’re probably thinking “okay, North America gets a 12 hour head start, so just give European guilds a 12 hour handicap, problem solved, right?” Unfortunately for everyone involved (except for degenerates like you and I who enjoy fandom drama), it’s not that simple. How Useful is the Head Start, Really?
So the thing is, having a head start…it’s not a bad
thing, per se, it doesn’t actively hurt you, but it doesn’t help nearly as much as you think it would. There’s a couple reasons for this:
- One of the most challenging and skilltesting part of the Race for World First is strategizing, coming up with clever ways to defeat bosses. However, this is really only that hard for the first guild to kill a boss - once someone figures out a strategy that works, everyone who comes after can simply copy the first guild’s strategy, maybe even improve on it. As a result, whoever gets there first has to spend a lot of time doing trial and error to figure out a winning strategy, time no one else has to spend.
- Bugs and balance issues are both extremely common in the Race for World First (as anyone who followed either of the last two races is well aware). More often than not, a race will have at least one boss who is pretty much unkillable when you reach him, either because the developers tuned him to be too difficult or because one of his mechanics is glitched and doesn’t work correctly. Blizzard doesn’t generally figure this out until a guild actually attempts the boss and discovers the issue, however, so whoever is in the lead has to waste even more time basically doing glorified QA for the developers.
As a result, while the start may look like it’s 12 hours long, in reality a lot, if not most, of that time gets eaten away over the course of the week(s).
On top of this, there’s a lot of other stuff in the RWF that’s not really “fair”, stuff you wouldn’t include if you were trying to design the competition from scratch to ensure the most skilled team always won. To name a few:
- Variability in gear drops
- Fluctuating server stability
- Fans who donate money, time, and gear to their favorite guild
- Hotfix timing (like the one that decided the last race)
Basically, the head start is just one issue among many, and far from the most impactful. What’s more, there’s no way to objectively quantify what impact it does have in a way that would be fair to everyone.
The thing is, up to this point, it had never actually been an issue. In theory, even if you think North America benefits fully from the 12 hour head start, it only matters if they win by less
than 12 hours. Before Abberus, that had never happened before - both of North America’s wins were by at least a day.
In this latest race, however, their margin of victory was, for the first time, smaller, just over 6 hours.
Now, the general agreement between the top Guilds is that World First is World First; whoever kills the last boss first wins, period. When Liquid killed the final boss, Echo immediately pinned a “Congrats on the win Liquid” in their Twitch chat, acknowledging their win and conceding the race.
Thanks to this, all of Echo’s fans agreed that Liquid had won fair and square and congratulated them on a race well won.
Just kidding, they lost their fucking minds. The Response
From what I could tell, most Echo fans were actually very sportsmanlike and reasonable, as was Echo itself (mostly - more on that later). However, thanks to the magic of algorithms, the most angry and controversial posts get the most visibility so there was no shortage of outraged Echo fans crying foul, saying Liquid only won because of their head start.
Here’s a few examples from the World First megathread over on /wow
EU better as usual but NA gets the free early start pass because they're worse.
calling neck in neck with the massive headstart lmao. cope harder
Gratz Echo world first, killed within the NA headstart
Part of the drama was fueled by the fact that, the night before their kill, Liquid stopped streaming. See, most of the race is streamed on Twitch, for clout and those sweet, sweet advertising dollars, but Liquid, just as they were reaching the last phase of the last boss, turned their stream off for a few hours. During this time Echo also began the last phase, which they, unlike Liquid, streamed.
The reason Liquid went dark became clear the next morning when they started pulling again on stream. They had developed a really unique and clever strategy for managing the last phase of the boss, involving using careful timing and certain classes having immunity ability to basically skip a huge damage section and make the entire thing much safer and faster. They stopped streaming while they practiced the strategy because they were worried that, if Echo saw it, they would copy it and then kill the boss while Liquid slept.
Their fears weren’t unfounded. Upon seeing Liquid’s strategy, Echo tried to incorporate it, but by then it was too late, and Liquid killed the boss first. Some Echo fans saw this as fuel for the narrative that the head start does in fact matter.
The funny thing is that Liquid actually borrowed the “turning off the stream to protect a clever strategy” move from Echo
, who had done the exact same thing against Sire Denathrius back in 2020 in a (failed) attempt to win that race.
As for Echo’s response to the whole debacle, it was congratulatory and respectful of Liquid but still pretty salty about the whole thing. After the race, Scripe, the Echo raidleader, said on his stream:
What a shit tier man…this was a good global release tilt for sure. It was fucking bad…the game is just not good, that’s what it is. Well played Liquid, but bad game Blizzard. That’s the TLDR of this whole tier… it really is a bad game in terms of competitiveness. It’s all about who gets first, and it’s not great to start late, it sucks.
Speaking personally as a Liquid fan, I have to agree with Scripe. Liquid played great and deserved the win, but it’s still frustrating for Echo, and for fans of the race in general, to have this clear issue of start times muddying the waters. It’s not an easy fix, however; Blizzard could open the raid simultaneously for everyone, but, due to how gearing and weekly resets works, that would only solve the problem if every race finished in the first week (unless they permanently moved to a global reset and patch time, which then complicates things for everyone else). The other option would be to move the race onto a tournament realm and make it an official event, but that would fundamentally change the event in a way a lot of people aren’t on board with. Other Drama
While the head start was by far the most glaring and discussed bit of drama in this race, there’s a few other juicy tidbits that bear mentioning.
First, this race saw the best performance from a non-Liquid/Echo guild in years, with Method making a really strong showing and only being a few hours behind Echo. If you’ve read my previous post
about Method, then you, like me, probably have pretty complicated feelings about this. (TL;DR from that post is that Method used to be the top Guild in the world until a MeToo scandal fractured the organization - Echo was formed mostly out of the raiders that left Method following the scandal). On one hand, it’s a great comeback story, and honestly it would be nice if the RWF was a bit more competitive, rather than always being the same two teams. On the other hand, Method fell from grace because one of their members was a sexual predator, something that there’s strong evidence Method leadership was at least somewhat aware of and did nothing about until it started giving them bad press. As far as I know several of the people who were in charge at that time are still there in leadership positions, so I’m not exactly rooting for them.
Another major complaint about this race was the tuning - as I mentioned before, this raid was the easiest in a long time. Blizzard once again released Mythic alongside Heroic and Normal, which meant the first three days of the race were in miserable splits. Once Echo and Liquid started Mythic, it only took them another three days to clear the race, so they spent as much time grinding gear as they did actually progressing. The total pulls for the entire raid were actually less than the number of pulls it took to kill just
Halondrus, a single mid-raid boss from two raids ago. RogerBrown, Echo’s co-GM, tweeted:
Very weird race this time. This raid was probably the worst tuned one since Emerald Nightmare [note: Emerald Nightmare was a raid from 2016 that took less than 24 hours start to finish]. 3 days of splits, for just 3 days of progress aint fun. I would take Sepulcher over these 'bosses' any day. [note: Sepulcher is that race that took 3 weeks and broke a lot of world first racers’ will to live]
A much funnier bit of drama involved another one of Echo’s players, Gingi. Before the race, he shittalked Liquid’s raidleader via tweet, saying “I hope you beat Method this time!” (basically saying “good luck getting second place”). After their loss, Gingi tweeted:
Still amazes me how people can’t have a civil discussion and see things from both sides. Actually got so much brain rot reading the most stupid takes. People saying perfect tuning for this tier is one of them. 2.5 days of mythic progress. Same amount of time on splits.
Many fans were quick to point out the hypocrisy of complaining about a lack of civility in discussions, then in the very next sentence referring to those you don’t agree with as having ‘brain rot’. There’s a whole reddit thread
about the tweet exchange that’s pretty entertaining. Takeaways
Overall this was a pretty fun race. It was nice to see Liquid take a race off Echo; even if you’re not a Liquid fan, competition is always more fun when it feels like there’s multiple parties that could win. While the tuning wasn’t great, the bosses themselves were still fairly interesting, and there weren’t any serious bugs that made everything grind to a halt like in several previous races.
At the same time, however, this race has added fuel to the fire for fans demanding a global release for the raid, to fix North America’s head start. I don’t think I’ve properly explained just how annoying the whole thing is for fans of the race - the head start itself is frustrating, but even more so the fact that it dominates the conversation. Every single race people complain about it, talk about how it’s not really fair. It can feel like the only thing anyone ever talks about… and that was before a race had ever been (theoretically) decided by it. Now that NA has won by less than the head start, the complaining is only going to get worse.
We’ll see what, if anything, Blizzard does about this moving forward (my money is on ‘nothing’ but I’m prepared to be surprised).
Thanks for reading, and huge shoutout to Starym
, his coverage of the race
was really helpful in finding quotes and timings for everything
submitted by Notmiefault
to HobbyDrama [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 15:23 beturass Yesterday's Grade
2023.05.30 15:23 beturass Yesterday's Grade
2023.05.30 15:22 beturass Yesterday's Grade
2023.05.30 15:09 Roach_Horse Dell e525w banding
| || |
Hello Forum! submitted by Roach_Horse to Dell [link] [comments]
I got myself a Dell e525w for free. The previous owner sold it as defect. The issue was, that he installed new toner cartridges without removing the plastic film covering the toner output. After replacing the toner cartridges and giving it a clean, it works almost flawlessly. I am having unusual white and magenta bands on my prints. The pictures above show the issue. Notice the white bands that appear on the left side of the pages. There are also magenta Bands at similar intervals but they are not as visible. The printer has 8000 pages on the clock. I printed a pitch configuration chart, and the bands align perfectly with the b-8 Xero (whatever that may mean). In my basic understanding of laser printers, I believe the drums or the revealing units are kind of tilted, which results in the bands appearing only on the left side and disappearing on the right side. Any idea why this could be happening? Thanks in advance!
2023.05.30 15:05 subredditsummarybot /r/NFL's top [Highlights] for the week of May 23 - May 29
Tuesday, May 23 - Monday, May 29
|score ||comments ||title & link |
|2,125 ||170 comments ||(Highlight) Ed Reed 103-yard pick six vs. Cleveland (2004) |
|1,961 ||208 comments ||[Highlight] Today marks 105 days until the 2023 NFL Season Starts! Let’s remember this 105 yard kickoff return for a TD by Keisean Nixon against the Vikings last season. Packers win, 41-17. |
|1,809 ||143 comments ||[Highlight] Kyle Juszczyk drags toes along the sideline for a big gain |
|1,666 ||117 comments ||(Highlight) Donald Penn gets into it with Jared Allen, gives up sack to him on the next play. |
|1,276 ||91 comments ||[Highlight] Today marks 103 days until the 2023 NFL Season Starts! Let’s remember when Cordarrelle Patterson broke the record for most NFL kickoff return TDs in a career on this 103 yard kickoff return for a TD against the Bears last year. Falcons win, 27-24 |
|1,245 ||72 comments ||[Highlight] Vikings FB C.J. Ham makes a diving catch on 3rd down, which turns into the longest play of his career |
|911 ||26 comments ||[Highlight] Today marks 102 days until the 2023 NFL Season Starts! Let’s remember this 102 yard kickoff return for a TD by Jamal Agnew against the Broncos in 2021. Broncos would win though, 23-13. |
|898 ||43 comments ||[Highlight] Today marks 101 days until the 2023 NFL Season Starts! Let’s remember when a 33 year old Andre Roberts ran back a 101 yard kickoff return for a TD against the Broncos back in 2021. Chargers win, 34-13 |
|748 ||70 comments ||[Highlight] Today marks 104 days until the 2023 NFL Season Starts! Let’s remember when Cordarrelle Patterson tied the record for most NFL kickoff returns for a TD in a career on this 104 yard kickoff return for a TD against the Vikings back in 2020. Vikings would win, 19-13. |
|709 ||80 comments ||[Highlight] Treylon Burks makes a game-ending deep catch over Jaire Alexander before taunting his height |
|685 ||397 comments ||[Highlight] Dallas penalized for pass interference; refs pick up flag (2014 playoffs) |
|649 ||60 comments ||[Highlight] Today marks 106 days until the 2023 NFL Season Starts! Let’s remember this 106 yard kickoff return for a TD by Alvin Kamara against the Buccaneers back in 2017. Buccaneers win, 31-24. |
|510 ||44 comments ||[Highlight] Today marks 107 Days until the 2023 NFL Season Starts! Let’s remember Josh Huff’s 107 yard kickoff return for a TD against the Titans back in 2014. This was his first career NFL TD and the longest in Eagles franchise history. Eagles win, 43-24 |
|score ||comments ||title & link |
|647 ||113 comments ||[OC] A Comprehensive Guide to Pro Football Video Game Covers |
|score ||comment |
|5,014 ||jimmyhoffasbrother said It helps to have endorsements from every brand on the planet too. |
|4,963 ||JoeyRobot said Can you imagine if he and AB had just kept their shit together for a couple more seasons. |
|4,381 ||Rapey_Keebler_Elves said Might as well eliminate the kickoff at this point. The NFL won't though, because it's an opportunity for extra commercial breaks. |
|3,650 ||ThatInception said This is as blatant as you can be without actually saying the words “We’re tanking” |
|3,485 ||emmasdad01 said Eased? Unceremoniously tossed in the trash. |
|3,439 ||Jd20001 said Calling him a free agent and not a former player is very generous |
|3,347 ||OrangeForeign said Known successful team the Detroit Lions |
|3,326 ||kellybobellyhtown said While having to stay home during Covid, my little nephew decided to write 30-40 NFL players to see if anyone would write him back. One did. Jimmy Garoppolo. He sent some signed stuff, wrote a letter, ... |
|3,290 ||Chaz_Maracaz said College fans, does this mean you can fair catch on a kick off, at the 2 yard line, and it comes out to the 25? |
|3,171 ||Misdirected_Colors said Idk why a player would ever have a non certified agent. It's such a sleazy business and the league is like "here's a list of guys we know won't fuck you over" and players are like "nah I'd rather use... |
submitted by subredditsummarybot
to nfl [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 15:02 Rkrishna_1529 The Right ReactJS Development Firm: Key Considerations and Best Practices
can be a daunting task. With numerous options available in the market, it's essential to consider several key factors to ensure you choose a reliable and competent partner. This article will discuss the key considerations and best practices for hiring React js developers
and selecting the right React JS development firm. Define Your Project Requirements:
Before initiating the search for a ReactJS development firm, it is crucial to define your project requirements clearly. Identify your goals, desired functionalities, and specific features you want to incorporate into your web application. This will help you communicate effectively with potential development firms and evaluate their suitability for your project. Technical Expertise and Experience:
When evaluating ReactJS development firms, it's vital to assess their technical expertise and experience in working with the framework. Look for firms that have a proven track record of successfully delivering ReactJS projects. Review their portfolio, case studies, and client testimonials to gauge their capabilities and quality of work. Consider the complexity and scale of their previous projects to determine if they align with your requirements. Team Composition and Skill Set:
Agile development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, are highly effective for ReactJS projects due to their iterative and flexible nature. Ensure that the development firm follows an agile approach to software development. This allows for incremental development, continuous feedback, and adaptability to changing requirements. Regular communication and collaboration between the development team and stakeholders are crucial for project success. Communication and Collaboration:
Effective communication and collaboration are essential for a successful partnership with a ReactJS development firm. Assess the firm's communication channels and availability. Look for firms that provide regular project updates, conduct frequent meetings, and actively involve you in the development process. Clear and transparent communication ensures that both parties are aligned and can address any concerns or issues promptly. Understanding of User Experience (UX) Design:
User experience (UX) plays a vital role in the success of any web application. A ReactJS development
firm should have a solid understanding of UX design principles and practices. Inquire about their approach to user research, wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing. A user-centered design process ensures that your application is intuitive, visually appealing, and provides an exceptional user experience. Quality Assurance and Testing:
Ensure that the ReactJS development firm has robust quality assurance (QA) and testing processes in place. Quality code is essential for a stable and secure application. Inquire about their testing methodologies, including unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing. Look for firms that have experience with automated testing frameworks and tools to ensure comprehensive test coverage. Post-Development Support and Maintenance:
Web applications require ongoing support and maintenance even after the initial development is complete. Inquire about the post-development support services offered by the ReactJS development firm. Look for firms that provide timely bug fixes, regular updates, and security patches. A reliable support system ensures that your application remains functional, secure, and up-to-date in the long run. Cost and Budget Considerations:
While cost should not be the sole determining factor, it is essential to consider the cost and budget considerations when selecting a ReactJS development firm. Request detailed cost estimates from potential firms and compare them against your project budget. Keep in mind that the lowest price does not always guarantee the best quality. Look for a balance between cost and value, considering the firm's expertise, experience, and the level of support and services they offer. Client References and Reviews:
Client references and reviews provide valuable insights into the reputation and reliability of a ReactJS development firm. Request references from the firm and reach out to their past clients to gather feedback about their experience. Additionally, explore online platforms, forums, and review websites to read unbiased reviews and ratings. Consider firms that have positive feedback and a strong reputation in the industry. Flexibility and Scalability:
As your web application evolves and grows, it may require additional features, functionalities, or scaling capabilities. Ensure that the ReactJS development firm has the flexibility and scalability to accommodate your future needs. Discuss their approach to scalability, modular code structure, and integration with other systems or third-party services. A flexible and scalable solution will save you time and resources in the long run. Intellectual Property and Data Security:
Data security and intellectual property protection are critical considerations when choosing a ReactJS development firm. Inquire about their security practices, confidentiality agreements, and data protection measures. Ensure that they follow industry best practices, such as encryption, secure coding standards, and regular security audits. A firm with robust security measures safeguards your sensitive data and protects your intellectual property. Transparent Contractual Terms:
Before finalizing the partnership, carefully review the contractual terms and agreements provided by the ReactJS development firm. Ensure that the terms are clear, transparent, and cover all aspects of the project, including deliverables, milestones, payment terms, and intellectual property ownership. Seek legal advice if necessary to ensure that you fully understand and agree to the terms outlined in the contract. Continuous Learning and Improvement:
Technology evolves rapidly, and ReactJS is no exception. Look for a development firm that demonstrates a commitment to continuous learning and improvement. Inquire about their engagement in industry events, conferences, and training programs. A firm that stays up-to-date with the latest ReactJS trends and best practices is better equipped to deliver innovative and efficient solutions. Cultural Fit and Collaboration:
Lastly, consider the cultural fit and collaboration potential when selecting a ReactJS development firm. A successful partnership requires synergy and effective collaboration between your team and the development firm. Assess their values, work culture, and communication style to ensure compatibility. A harmonious working relationship fosters productivity, creativity, and a positive development experience. In conclusion
, choosing the right ReactJS development firm
is a crucial decision that can significantly impact the success of your web application. By considering the key factors discussed in this article, such as technical expertise, team composition, communication, and post-development support, you can make an informed decision. Remember to evaluate multiple firms, request proposals, and conduct thorough interviews to ensure you find a reliable and competent partner that aligns with your project requirements and goals.
submitted by Rkrishna_1529
to react [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:55 bitcointigerman Product Recalls: 1. Corsair SFX 750 Recall 2. Lian Li Galahad AIO 240/ 360 Recall
A Heads up for those with these parts
My Pc has been shutting down when any load hits the GPU, so after a few hours of troubleshooting I checked my warranty docs (both were covered) but I also checked if there had been recalls - and there had been! Turns out two components of my build have active recalls, and the Power Supply being my likely culprit.
They are the:
- Corsair SFX 750 - purchased before link to Corsair statement affected units were manufactured between October 2019 and March 2020
- Lian Lia Galahad AiO 240 or 360. link to Lian Li statement affects units purchased before March of 2022.
I routinely hit up the manufacture websites for drivers etc, and had no notice of these recalls, so figured there would me thousands/hundreds of others.
Note: Even if you're out of warranty, you should pursue a replacement for these defective parts. Both might only surface after 1-2 years of use, like mine.
Hope this helps someone.
submitted by bitcointigerman
to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:27 rp_proexcellency SAP PS Online Training: Skill Up for Success
Project management is a crucial discipline in today's business landscape, and organizations around the world rely on efficient project planning, execution, and monitoring to achieve their goals. SAP Project System (SAP PS) is a specialized module within the SAP ecosystem that provides comprehensive project management functionalities. Whether you are a project manager looking to enhance your skills or an aspiring professional seeking to break into the project management field, SAP PS online training offers a valuable opportunity to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise. In this article, we will explore the benefits, key features, course curriculum, target audience, tips for success, and more regarding SAP PS online training.
Benefits of SAP PS Online Training
Access to comprehensive training materials:
- Enhance project management skills: SAP PS online training equips individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively plan, execute, and control projects using SAP PS software. It covers various aspects of project management, including project structuring, work breakdown structure (WBS), network planning, resource management, and project tracking. By gaining proficiency in SAP PS, professionals can significantly enhance their project management capabilities.
- Improve job prospects and career advancement: SAP PS is widely used in industries such as construction, engineering, manufacturing, and IT. By acquiring SAP PS skills through online training, individuals can differentiate themselves in the job market and increase their chances of securing project management roles. Additionally, SAP PS certification can validate one's expertise and open up new career opportunities or enable career advancement within an organization.
SAP PS online training programs provide access to a wealth of comprehensive training materials. These materials typically include video lectures, practical exercises, case studies, and reference guides. Learners can access these resources at their own pace, allowing for flexible and self-directed learning.
- Flexibility and convenience of online learning: SAP PS online training offers the convenience of learning from anywhere at any time. Learners can access the training modules using their computers, laptops, or even mobile devices. This flexibility eliminates the need for physical attendance in a traditional classroom setting, making it suitable for busy professionals or individuals with other commitments.
Key Features of SAP PS Online Training
When choosing an SAP PS online training program, it is essential to consider the key features that distinguish one program from another. Here are some key features to look for:
- Expert instructors with industry experience: Look for training programs that have experienced instructors with a deep understanding of SAP PS and practical project management knowledge. Their expertise and real-world experience can greatly enhance the learning experience.
- Hands-on practical exercises: Effective SAP PS online training programs provide hands-on exercises that allow learners to apply their knowledge and skills in real-world scenarios. These exercises help reinforce learning and build practical proficiency.
- Real-world case studies: Case studies provide learners with a practical understanding of how SAP PS is used in various industries and project scenarios. They showcase real-life challenges and solutions, enabling learners to apply their knowledge to similar situations.
- Certification preparation: Look for training programs that prepare learners for SAP PS certification exams. Certification adds credibility to your skill set and can boost your career prospects.
- Interactive learning platforms: Online training programs should provide an interactive learning environment, allowing learners to engage with instructors and fellow learners. Look for features like discussion forums, live Q&A sessions, and collaborative projects to enhance the learning experience.
A typical SAP PS online training program covers the following topics:
- Overview of SAP PS modules: Introduction to SAP PS and its integration with other SAP modules.
- Project structuring and planning: Understanding project structures, project definition, and project planning tools in SAP PS.
- Work breakdown structure (WBS): Creating and managing WBS elements, assigning activities, and defining dependencies.
- Network and activity planning: Setting up project networks, defining activities, establishing relationships, and scheduling.
- Resource and cost management: Allocating resources, tracking resource utilization, managing costs, and budgeting in SAP PS.
- Project tracking and reporting: Monitoring project progress, tracking milestones, generating reports, and analyzing project data.
The course curriculum may vary slightly across different training providers, but the core topics remain consistent.
Target Audience for SAP PS Online Training
SAP PS online training is beneficial for various individuals and professionals, including:
- Project managers and team leaders: If you are already working in a project management role, SAP PS online training can enhance your skills and help you leverage the capabilities of SAP PS to streamline project management processes.
- Professionals transitioning to project management roles: If you are looking to transition into a project management role, SAP PS online training can equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in your new career path.
- Individuals seeking to enhance their project management skills: Even if you are not currently working in a project management role, SAP PS online training can be valuable in developing your project management skills and increasing your understanding of project-related processes.
How to Choose the Right SAP PS Online Training Program
Choosing the right SAP PS online training program is crucial to ensure a high-quality learning experience. Here are some tips to help you make an informed decision:
- Research reputable training providers: Start by researching well-established and reputable training providers that offer SAP PS online training. Look for providers with a proven track record of delivering quality training.
- Read reviews and testimonials: Check online reviews and testimonials from previous learners to gauge the effectiveness and credibility of the training program. Pay attention to feedback regarding the quality of instructors, course materials, and support provided.
- Evaluate course curriculum and delivery methods: Review the course curriculum and ensure it covers all the necessary topics in sufficient depth. Assess the delivery methods, such as video lectures, practical exercises, and case studies, to ensure they align with your learning preferences.
- Consider instructor expertise and support options: Check the qualifications and experience of the instructors delivering the training. Experienced instructors with industry knowledge can provide valuable insights and guidance. Additionally, ensure that the training program offers adequate support channels, such as discussion forums or direct instructor support, to address any queries or difficulties you may encounter.
- Compare pricing and value for money: Compare the pricing of different SAP PS online training programs, taking into account the course features, duration, and additional resources provided. While price is a consideration, focus on finding a program that offers the best value for your investment.
Tips for Successful SAP PS Online Training
To make the most of your SAP PS online training, consider the following tips:
- Set clear learning goals: Define your learning objectives and goals before starting the training program. This will help you stay focused and motivated throughout the course.
- Create a study schedule and stick to it: Dedicate specific time slots for studying and completing the training modules. Consistency and discipline are key to effective learning.
- Actively participate in discussions and exercises: Engage in discussions with fellow learners and instructors to gain different perspectives and insights. Participate in practical exercises and case studies to apply your knowledge in a hands-on manner.
- Seek help and clarification when needed: Don't hesitate to seek help or clarification if you come across any challenges or questions during the training. Utilize the support channels provided by the training program to ensure a smooth learning experience.
- Practice hands-on exercises and projects: SAP PS is a practical tool, and hands-on practice is crucial to develop proficiency. Take advantage of the practical exercises and projects provided in the training program to reinforce your understanding and skills.
SAP PS online training offers a valuable opportunity for individuals to enhance their project management skills and succeed in their careers. The benefits of SAP PS training, such as skill enhancement, improved job prospects, and convenience of online learning, make it a compelling choice for aspiring project managers and professionals seeking career growth. With expert instructors, hands-on practical exercises, real-world case studies, and comprehensive course curriculums, SAP PS online training programs provide a rich learning experience.
By choosing the right training program and following the tips for success, learners can maximize their learning outcomes and gain a deep understanding of SAP PS concepts and functionalities. The flexibility of online learning allows individuals to balance their training with their existing commitments, making it accessible to a wide range of learners.
In conclusion, SAP PS online training
is a valuable investment for individuals looking to skill up and succeed in project management. By acquiring SAP PS expertise, learners can enhance their job prospects, improve their project management capabilities, and contribute to the success of their organizations.
submitted by rp_proexcellency
to u/rp_proexcellency [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:03 FelicitySmoak_ On This Day In Michael Jackson HIStory - May 30th
| || |1970 submitted by FelicitySmoak_ to MichaelJackson [link] [comments]
- "The Love You Save" by the Jackson 5 enters the Billboard US Hot 100 singles chart at #45. In late June, will peak at #1 & stay there for 2 weeks 1971
- The Jackson 5 play at the Fairgrounds Arena (now Jim Norick Arena) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on their 2nd national tour 1977
- The Jacksons perform
“Keep On Dancing” on Numéro Un Joe Dassin taped
at the Buttes-Chaumont Studios in Paris, France while on their European tour. It would air on July 2nd
- On their Destiny Tour, The Jacksons play the Jim Norick Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 1987
- The Los Angeles Times reports
that Michael has submitted an official bid, for an undisclosed sum, for the remains of the late John Merrick, known as the Elephant Man, from the London Hospital Medical College which has kept them since Merrick’s death in 1890.
Michael's manager, Frank DiLeo, commented “Jackson has no exploitative intentions whatsoever and cares about and is concerned with the Elephant Man as a dedicated and devoted collector of art and antiques"
Also adding that Michael "has a high degree of respect for the memory of Merrick" 1992
- "In The Closet" peaked at #6 during it's 5th week on the Billboard chart. It would stay in the Top 40 for 11 weeks 1997
- HIStory tour rehearsals
in Bremen, Germany 2000
(album) is certified 7X platinum by the RIAA.
- Michael announces that he has become a key partner & investor in HollywoodTicket.com, a promotional and marketing site that gives netizens the chance to win backstage passes to concerts & visits to film/tv show shoots. The amount he invested was not disclosed but it's understood to be in the millions 2003
- Michael attends a party
at Robert Evan's house to celebrate Brett Ratner's Hillhaven Lodge: The Photo Book Pictures
book launch. Brett Ratner is the director of Rush Hour
. Later that same night, Michael shows up at a MTV Movie Awards post party at Ron Burkle's Beverly Hills Mansion where he meets Puff Daddy and Paris Hilton among others.
- No court today due to the Memorial Day holiday 2006
- Michael Jackson takes his kids and his nanny Grace to Tokyo Disneyland. 2007
- A collection of almost 2000 Jackson family items dating from the mid-1960's to the early '90's goes to auction in the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas.
These are items from a storage warehouse that Henry Vaccaro came in to possession of after a failed business venture ended up in bankruptcy court. Items include Michael's gold record for Thriller
, handwritten "ABC" lyrics & a signed Victory tour program 2013
- Jackson v AEG Trial Day 20
Katherine and Rebbie Jackson are in court.
The court also heard an update on efforts to get emails and any other records from a computer used by Michael's former manager, Frank Dileo. Apparently an LA attorney has a copy of Dileo's computer hard drive. Attorneys are working to get a copy of the HD to both sides. The copy was revealed during a deposition of Dileo's widow earlier this week in Pennsylvania, plaintiff's attorney Brian Panish said Paul Gongaware Testimony Jackson direct
Gongaware said he met with his attorneys again yesterday to refresh his recollection
Panish asked if AEG was concerned about Mr. Jackson's health. "When he was sick we obviously had a concern," Gongaware responded. Gongaware said he understood Michael was sick from reading the chain of emails shown yesterday. But Gongaware told the jury he didn't have any particular concern about Michael Jackson other than on June 19th, no one told Gongaware about being concerned with his health. Gongaware testified that he disagreed with Houghdahl's opinion, saying he had no "particular concern" about Jackson's health and ability to perform
Talking about the email Hougdahl sent saying Michael was deteriorating quickly, Gongaware explained: "I didn't see it the way he saw."
Hougdahl, in response to concerns expressed by Travis Payne about Jackson's weight Email 6/15/09 from Hougdahl to Gongaware :
He needs some cheeseburgers with a bunch of Wisconsin cheesehead bowlers and a couple of brats and beers
"Was he joking around about this situation?" Panish asked Gongaware, referring to Hougdahl. "I think he was," Gongaware replied. "Did you think that was funny?" Panish asked. "I did," Gongaware admitted
Panish asked about indemnity in Gongaware's contract. The exec said indemnity means that someone else is taking on the responsibility. "I haven't read my contract in 12/13 years, I don't know what it says," Gongaware said. Gongaware said he does not know how many pages his employment agreement is. Panish asked if he AEG would cover for Gongaware should they be found guilty. Gongaware said it was his understanding that he wouldn't be personally responsible financially if the jury sided with Jackson family.
Panish: "That means if you did something wrong..."
Gongaware: "They would be responsible. I've been assuming that,"
Adding that depending upon the size of the judgment, AEG could go after him. Panish asked how much AEG would be able to afford, and Gongaware said he didn't know. Panish emphasized there are various ways for AEG to pay a judgment, and Gongaware mentioned they had some sort of cancellation insurance.
Panish went back to discuss the email from Randy Phillips where he wrote 'Dr. Murray didn't need the gig and was unbiased and ethical'
Panish: "Is Mr. Phillips unbiased and ethical, sir?"
Gongaware: "I think he is"
Panish asked if it was ethical for Phillips to represent to Ortega that the doctor is 'extremely successful' and 'we checked everyone out'. Gongaware responded that he didn't know what Phillips knew at the time.
Panish: "Is number one priority 'the show must go on'?"
Gongaware: "I don't know if that's number one"
Panish: "What's number one?"
Gongaware: "Getting it right"
Panish showed the email from John Branca, saying he had the right therapist for Michael and asked if substance abuse was involved. "This is referring to the meeting that was going to happen and I was waiting to see the results of it," Gongaware said. "I didn't believe there was a substance abuse issue," Gongaware testified. "In the entire time I was dealing with him in this tour, I saw it once when he came back from his doctor," Gongaware testified. Gongaware said that was the only time he saw Michael with slurred speech and under the influence of something. Gongaware said he didn't know what Dr. Klein was giving Michael Jackson. When Panish asked Gongaware if he checked Dr. Klein out, he replied: "No, he was Michael's doctor and it was none of my business."
Gongaware said he once observed Michael looking "slow" and possibly intoxicated after a visit to his dermatologist but he didn't believe he had any "serious health problems" even after Jackson appeared weak and disoriented at a June 19 rehearsal. "My observation of Michael Jackson was that he was healthy," Gongaware said. "They had a meeting to discuss (the June 19 incident), and he took a couple days off and he came back strong"
As to insurance issues, Gongaware said he was involved only peripherally. On June 25, Gongaware sent an email saying that if they didn't get sickness coverage in the insurance, they would be dropping the policy. Gongaware said he didn't know why he was pressing for sickness insurance on the day Michael died. Bob Taylor, the insurance broker, wrote back that it was always down to the medical issued from the word go. Regarding Randy Phillips asking for life insurance the day Michael died, Gongaware said he didn't pay much attention to insurance, didn't recall.
The day Michael died, Gongaware said Phillips called him and told him to get over to the house right away, there seems to be a problem. Randy followed the ambulance to UCLA. "The second call was that he informed me that he had died," Gongaware remembered. On June 25, Gongaware said he went to the rehearsal at the Staples Center and talked to Kenny Ortega.
Panish: "Were you sad Mr. Jackson died?"
Gongaware: "Very much so"
"He was a business associate", Gongaware said about Michael. They did not didn't hang out as friends
Panish asked about Phillips' email directing Gongaware to remove thin, skeletal footage of Michael in the red jacket from This Is It
documentary. Gongaware testified that he remembered receiving the email. In his deposition played in court, Gongaware said he didn't recall the email.
Panish: "Did you change your testimony?"
Gongaware: "No. I saw the email as part of my preparation"
AEG Live president and co-chief executive Randy Phillips wrote in Aug. 9 email:
Make sure we take out the shots of Michael in that red leather jacket at the sound stage where the mini-movies were being filmed. He looks way too think (sic) and skeletal
Gongaware replied to Phillips, his boss:
ok will have a look when it comes on screen
Gongaware said he didn't try to control any of the messages about Michael after his death to reflect he was fully engaged in rehearsals. Panish asked about an email from Gongaware okay'ing the band, singers and dancer to give interviews but asked them to keep it positive
In another email July 9, 2009, email to music coordinator JoAnn Tominaga, Gongaware wrote:
We are ok with the band, singers and dancers doing interviews now. The only thing we ask is that they keep it positive and stress that Michael was active, engaged and not the emaciated person some want to paint him as being.
Answering questions from Jackson family attorney Brian Panish, Gongaware said he was not trying to control the film's message.
Panish: "You're telling them what not to say, aren't you sir?"
Gongaware. "I'm asking them to keep it positive and not say he was emaciated"
Panish: "So you were controlling the message as a producer of that documentary"
Gongaware: "I don't think so"
Gongaware's testimony again emphasized the contrast between the answers he gave during his deposition under oath in December 2012 and his responses in the courtroom. In testimony, he agreed that Phillips meant "thin" in his email, instead of the word he typed, 'think'. Asked during the deposition what Phillips meant, he replied, "I don't know what he meant"
Gongaware said nothing was taken out of the documentary, which included rehearsals for the scheduled 50 concerts in London. Gongaware promised in a follow-up email to Phillips that he'd "have a look," but he testified that he never dumped any footage. "We didn't keep anything out based on what Randy wrote," Gogaware told jurors. Gongaware testified that he did not know why Phillips would ask that.
Gongaware said there were 15,000 tickets per show, $1.5 million in tickets per show, $47 million for all 31 shows. Tickets were selling at lightening fast, Gongaware said. "As fast as the system can sell.". The tickets were sold in March, Gongaware said. It was held by the arena, AEG had control of the money. Gongaware said merchandising was another way of making money. The building, which is owned by AEG, would keep the revenue of beverage sold. Gongaware said the beverage money would offset the arena rent, which Michael would not have to pay.
Gongaware: "His (MJ) potential was great"
Panish: "Unlimited ceilings?"
Gongaware: "If he was willing to work that hard, he would've done well"
Before lunch, Panish asked Gongaware whether This Is It was intended to be a multi-city tour. Gongaware said no, it was just going to be the 50 shows at London's O2 arena. "The only thing we knew was 50 shows in London. Michael had not agreed to anything else," Gongaware explained
Panish asked Gongaware by the time the show was sold out, how many people were in the queue to buy tickets. "250,000 people were still in the queue, which would be enough to sell another 50 shows," Gongaware answered. During Murray's trial, Gongaware testified that 250k people still wanted tickets. He told that jury This Is It would be a multi-city tour.
Panish: "Did you tell the truth when you testified in this case, sir?"
Panish then concluded his questioning of Gongaware. AEG cross
AEG's attorney, Marvin Putnam, did the questioning of Gongaware on behalf of the defendants.
Putnam: "Have you ever been sued personally for the wrongful death of anyone?"
Putnam: "How are you feeling?"
Gongaware: "It's difficult, it's very stressful"
Putnam: "Are you nervous?"
Putnam asked about Gongaware's memory and he said it's okay
Putnam asked Gongaware about some of the emails shown to jurors yesterday. Putnam was trying to show that not all the contents of the emails had been shown to jury. Some email addresses had been redacted. Attorney Brian Panish objected to the redactions, and got testy with the judge. It prompted another lengthy sidebar. When attorneys returned from the judge's chambers, Putnam resumed questioning Gongaware about emails sent to his private account
Putnam said Gongaware handed over more than 13,000 emails in discovery from the This Is It period
Putnam inquired about Gongaware's Kazoodi personal email account. On 6/20/09, the chain of emails with "Trouble at the Front" was sent there. Gongaware said he didn't remember receiving this email. Gongaware said he had more than one "Kazoodi" email account. He said he was not using the account the email was sent to on 6/20. "The account was closed at the time." Putnam presented Gongaware a document that indicated the private email account had been closed at the time. Gongaware said he never denied it was sent. Gongaware claimed yesterday was the first time he saw this chain of emails. Putnam used the closed email account to try to show Gongaware's testimony was truthful
Putnam: "Why could you not recall e-mails?"
Gongaware: "I had not reviewed them and had not seen them in years,"
Some of the e-mails were new to him because he was so busy putting Jackson's tour together that he never read them, he said. Gongaware said he was receiving hundreds of email a day at the height of 2008/09 tour preparation. "Mostly, it was just a time factor if it was something that didn't have to do with me"
Gongaware said he doesn't have an office at AEG, and that he works on his own projects. He has an office at his house. Gongaware is the Co-CEO of AEG Live Concerts West with John Meglen. He said he was the co-founder of the company. Phillips is AEG Live CEO
Gongaware explained be has been testifying about what he could recall. If he didn't remember, he said he told the jury he couldn't recall. Gongaware testified he looked at the emails after his deposition because he wanted to put everything together and see the bigger picture. Putnam: "Did you try to give your best testimony?" Gongaware: "Yes, I did"
Regarding the phone call between Gongaware and Dr. Murray where the doctor asked about $5 million, Gongaware said he remembers that call. The next call between the two, it was the $150,000 call, where Gongaware offered the doctor $150k. Gongaware said those were the only two calls he had with Dr. Murray
Gongaware said the 1st time he met Dr. Murray was a meeting at Michael's Carolwood house. He said MJ, Kenny, Randy, Frank & Dr Murray were present. Gongaware recalled the other meeting with Dr. Murray was an encounter with him at The Forum. He remembers saying hello to him. Gongaware said he's sure he didn't meet with Dr. Murray other than on those two occasions
Gongaware said he promoted couple of shows/dances in college. He graduated in '69 from Waynesboro College in Pennsylvania in Accounting. He worked for Arthur Andersen in NYC after college as auditor. He said one needed two years of experience in order to get CPA license.The company ended up shutting down after being involved in the Enron scandal, Gongaware explained. He said there's a continuing education requirement in order to maintain his CPA license, but he hasn't kept current. "I didn't like that work," Gongaware said about leaving the practice. "I wanted to do things and not just be an accountant." Gongaware said he ski bummed for a winter and would do bookkeeping to pay for his lodge.
His first big show was in Colorado -- he got The Grateful Dead to perform at Folsom Field in Boulder, Colo. He said he didn't know the band or any of its managers, but asked them to come to Colorado. They did, and the show was a hit. "The concert was sold out", Gongaware said, and he became an independent promoter. Around 1975, he met Terry Bassett who worked at Concerts West and Gongaware went to work for them in their Seattle office. He worked for them for about 10 years. Gongaware said he went to work for the company because the money was steady. At Concerts West, Gongaware worked with Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, Beach Boys, Chicago, Eric Clapton, among others. This Concerts West is not the same; he is the currently the co-CEO. Gongaware left Seattle and came to LA to work at Concerts West. He then went to Warner Miller Films. The company did primarily ski movies. Jerry Weintraub was Elvis' promoter and Concerts West assigned him to work with Colonel Parker, Elvis' manager.
Gongaware was in his 20s when he worked with Elvis. He said when they'd announce an Elvis concert, there would be lines at the box office for 4 days. Gongaware said Colonel would buy ads on every radio station and promote the show. When tickets went on sale, Gongaware was to report to Colonel every hour regarding the ticket sales.
Elvis Presley's death became a controversy at this trial as the man (Gongaware) who promoted both artists' last tours testified. He testified yesterday that Presley died of a drug overdose, but when his own lawyer questioned him today he changed his testimony to say Elvis died of a heart ailment. Presley collapsed in the bathroom of his Memphis, Tennessee, mansion, Graceland, on August 16, 1977, at the age of 42. While his death was ruled the result of an irregular heartbeat, the autopsy report was sealed amid accusations that abuse of prescription drugs caused the problem.How Presley died is relevant because Jackson lawyers argue Gongaware's experience as Elvis's promoter should have made him more aware of drug abuse by artists, including Michael Jackson.
Although he worked advance promotion on Elvis Presley's last tours -- under the direction of Presley manager Colonel Tom Parker -- Gongaware testified he never met Presley.
Putnam:"Did you understand he had a problem with drugs?"
Gongaware: "I understood that later. There was a period of time when we didn't work. I didn't understand at the time, but I learned that it was a drug problem and the Colonel said he couldn't work."
Around 1992, Gongaware went to work on the Dangerous tour with Michael. This was his first time working with Michael Jackson. He worked with the Jacksons in 2000 but he remembered working on a tour with the Jacksons prior to 92 and said Michael was part of the group. "I was the tour manager, handled the logistics and travel for the B party," Gongaware said, adding he worked for Michael but not for A party.
- A party - artist
- B party - band and administration
- C party - crew
- D party - documentary people.
Gongaware said there were several legs on the Dangerous tour. It was a worldwide tour. He never met Michael on that tour, saw him on stage a few times
The first time Gongaware met Michael was in Las Vegas when he was visiting Colonel Parker. Steve Wynn's brother called and said Michael wanted to meet Colonel. Gongaware stayed and met him
Putnam: "Were there any doctors in that tour?"
Gongaware: "Yes, two"
Gongaware said Dr. Forecast was Michael's personal doctor. He didn't think Dr. Forecast treated anyone else, so they had Dr. Finkelstein also. Dr. Finkelstein, a general practitioner, was in the B party. They went to places where they didn't know the quality of local healthcare. Gongaware explained Dr. Finkelstein treated B, C and D parties. Gongaware said he did not see any doctor treat Michael. Dr. Finkelstein told Gongaware he treated Michael twice. Dr. Forecast wasn't in Bangkok yet, so Dr. Finkelstein treated him when he needed.
"The King of Thailand said Michael would have to do the second show because his friends were attending", Gongaware recalled.
Gongaware said the King put armed guards outside their doors to make sure they didn't leave
Putnam: "During the Dangerous tour, had you come to have an understating that Michael had a problem with drugs or painkillers?"
Gongaware: "No, he Dangerous tour in 93 was cut short in Mexico City"
Gongaware said. He learned it had to do with drug addiction because Michael announced it. Putnam played the audio with Michael's statement:
"My friends and doctors advised me to seek professional guidance immediately in order to eliminate what has become an addition. It is time for me to acknowledge my need for treatment"
On Jun 25, 2009 Gabriel Sutter (a tech guy) wrote Gongaware a condolences email. "It was such an incredible shock to go through that experience," Gongaware explained. Gongaware's response on July 5, 2009:
I was working on the Elvis tour when he died so I kind of knew what to expect
"You have all these people out of work," Gongaware explained. "With Elvis some were without jobs permanently." Under questioning from Putnam, Gongaware said he didn't mean that he expected Jackson to die like Elvis. He was referring to the trauma of people losing their jobs because a tour is canceled and the estate taking over the legacy, he said.
Putnam: "When you wrote the email, did you expect Michael to die?"
Gongaware: "No, not all"
Putnam: "Did you ever consider the idea Michael would die?"
Here's what Gongaware had to say about the role of the estate after Elvis died (and what he expected after Jackson's death.):
"Then the estate takes over, and everything's different. You have nothing to say about anything"
When one of his friends asked about his plans after Michael's death, Gongaware replied he was "trying to recover our losses from the show"
"Michael died of overdose of Propofol. He didn't die of being sick or malnutrition", Gongaware said. He said that he had no idea of what Propofol was. "I had no idea" Jackson was using propofol in the weeks before his death, Gongaware testified
Gongaware said he worked on Michael's memorial service. He was in charge of the tickets and worked closely with the family. He said he didn't charge for his work.
Putnam: "Why did you work at the memorial service?" Court Transcript 2017
Gongaware: "It was the right thing to do"
- Michael Jackson: Searching For Neverland
, starring Navi as Michael, premieres on the Lifetime channel in the US
2023.05.30 12:42 March_Explorer 地鐵升降機按鈕有自動感應功能 The button of the MTR lift has an function.
2023.05.30 11:59 Needleshe A question regarding of present state and future of Mushoku Tensei
First I would point out that I LOVE Mushoku Tensei, one the best animes i've watched.
Second regarding the Sauce (joke) , manga. I "Know" that apparently Mushoku Tensei the light novel/manga is "finished" ? I love the anime and would like to expereince the story animated, despite it probably taking 10 years to animate (best case), so I would like to know the answers to my questions without spoilers, I know its the rule of the forum but still.
SO is it finished ? I am asking because I've 'heard' that it was finished , but then other rumors that I've seen indicated on return of Mushoku Tensei manga. So to my understanding is it like a BIG story of Rudeus is finished (with a satisfying ending ?) and now another thing is coming that may be like, extremely bad example, what boruto was to naruto ? Or rather what shippuden was to naruto ?
Third, regardless of what state the novel is in right now, material for how many season is available right now and how long would it take for everything to be animated (of course taking into consideration how much the first season covered and what time period it took between season 1 and now comming season 2 (and yeah I remember the corona delay in first season, worst thing ever))
side question : how the f did slime won best fantasy 2022 ? I'm not saying ttigra slime was/is bad, i love it, it's really good, BUT Mushoku Tensei is SOOOOO much better.
so I guess to sum up: Is it finished ? is the ending good ?(without spoilers just quality), how much seasons can be made and in what period ? (based on what is out)
Thank you in advance
Stay safe , Stay awesome
submitted by Needleshe
to mushokutensei [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 08:24 clatprepbhopal How to Choose the Right CLAT Coaching Institute in Bhopal: Factors to Consider
Choosing the right CLAT Coaching Institute in Bhopal can be a daunting task. With so many options available, it is important to choose an institute that best suits your needs and provides quality education. Here are some factors you should consider when choosing the best CLAT Coaching in Bhopal
: The reputation of the coaching institute matters as it reflects its teaching standards and success rate. Look for institutes with good reviews from past students who have achieved their desired results after taking classes there. You can also check out online forums or ask people around you for feedback on different institutes before making your decision.
2) Course Content & Teaching Methodology
: The course content should cover all topics related to the exam syllabus thoroughly while allowing enough time to practice questions and prepare well for exams like CLAT. Also, make sure that they use modern teaching methods such as audio-visual aids, interactive sessions, etc., which will help you learn better and faster compared to traditional methods of learning only through books or lectures alone.
3) Faculty & Infrastructure
: Make sure that faculty members are experienced professionals with expertise in their field who understand students’ requirements very well. Additionally, ensure that they provide other facilities like a library, computer labs, etc., which would be beneficial during the preparation process.
: Compare fee structure among different institutions before enrolling into one since this plays an important role in deciding where we want our money spent wisely without compromising on quality education offered by them at affordable prices!
5) Test Series/Mock Tests
: It is essential to take mock tests regularly throughout the preparation period because these tests help analyze weak areas & work upon them accordingly along with understanding question patterns properly so as not to get surprised on D - Day! So look out for the top CLAT coaching in Bhopal
offering regular test series /mock tests apart from classroom sessions too!
Finally, don't forget about the location factor too since traveling long distances might tire us off thus affecting studies adversely! Hence try opting for nearby locations if possible! All said and done; go ahead confidently towards achieving your dream goals!! About the Author: ClatPrep Education
is an institute that offers the best Coaching for CLAT in Bhopal. It has been providing guidance and coaching for CLAT aspirants since 2012. We are known for our excellent teaching methodology and the focus on quality education. Our team of experienced faculty members and counselors provide comprehensive and personalized guidance to each student to help them achieve their goal of cracking CLAT. Visit https://www.clatprepindia.com/bhopal/
for more info.
submitted by clatprepbhopal
to u/clatprepbhopal [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 07:49 Nodefine303 Welcome! Have Fun and Share
I couldn’t find an active community that was specifically dedicated to Tesla's wheel modifications. I decided to start Teslawheelcovers
to create a place for other enthusiasts to share, discuss, learn, help, and show off their Tesla! The Tesla wheel cover community is growing, I hope to be able to provide a forum for quality posts. If successful, this sub should be a really helpful resource and a fun place to share our favorite cars. I can’t do this alone, this place will be nothing without the support and contributions from the Tesla community. So have fun and share!
❗️Posts of your Tesla are welcomed and encouraged❗️
submitted by Nodefine303
to teslawheelcovers [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 07:35 ArmyofSpies Cardano Rumor Rundown May 30, 2023
Newly Covered Today:
- Transaction volume is looking very interesting right now. https://messari.io/charts/cardano/txn-vol
- JPG Store has now launched Android and IOS apps. https://twitter.com/jpgstoreNFT/status/1663281982262919170
- It’s true. Cardano is straight killing it on the security leg of the trilemma.https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1662987243655684096
- Just checked. Yep. The centralization in ETH is still staggering. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1663222056870350848
- There’s a documentary about a 2022 Plutus hackathon in Argentina. https://twitter.com/LarsBrunjes/status/1663111319732535297
- Pavia is testing NFT gating. This could get very interesting. https://twitter.com/Pavia_io/status/1663153213988823040
Previously covered, but still interesting:
- So much ghostbusting would be needed to clear us out. https://twitter.com/TheOCcryptobro/status/1653527418588774401
- Charles was on Fox again and discussed a wide range of topics with Maria. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1653571613135196163
- Coinbase didn’t waste any time in getting their non-US futures platform open. https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1653385513011740672
- A former SEC Chair in his 90s sees that the current SEC is wrong on crypto. https://twitter.com/ramahluwalia/status/1648134506359009280
- Rumor is that Pacwest is next on death row. https://twitter.com/CryptoHayes/status/1653403052899192833
- ADA + Lime Wire. Only asked for 300 retweets…they definitely don’t know us. https://twitter.com/limewire/status/1653834307259998221
- Token locking. Not a comment on any specific project. But, Is there any good case it’s not really just to artificially drive price up? Obviously also useful to centralize liquidity. https://twitter.com/MatthewPlomin/status/1653773401645826049
- You can’t say that many of us in Cardano didn’t warn about exactly this. Always the same with these VC coins. https://twitter.com/mr_cata/status/1653788019084734468
- Caitlin Long points out that both the non-main candidate challengers in the 2024 Presidential race are pro-crypto and anti-CBDC. https://twitter.com/CaitlinLong_/status/1653528247655694336
- The Fed raised by a quarter point bringing the federal funds rate to 5-5.25%. https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/03/live-updates-fed-decision-may-2023.html
- As predicted PacWest is facing death. https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1653873317110071305The Florida anti-CBDC bill passed both the FL House and the Senate. https://twitter.com/samuelarmes/status/1653761904169320448
- A sitting US Senator just said that the modern banking system is a sophisticated ponzi scheme. https://twitter.com/BertusMaximus2/status/1653819148596543489
- Hydra is live on mainnet. https://twitter.com/rom1_pellerin/status/1654185072415723529
- IOG wants you to know about the advantages of native tokens on Cardano. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1654077799697727488
- Cardano Movies! https://twitter.com/coc_space/status/1653862307439542275
- We really need to primary some members of the U.S. Congress. https://twitter.com/BradSherman/status/1653928972026093569
- Wow! Not surprised at what’s being said here back in November. Just surprised it’s being said publicly. https://twitter.com/balajis/status/1654239504574853120
- Here’s the longer video of that FDIC meeting for context. http://fdic.windrosemedia.com/index.php?category=Systemic+Resolution+Advisory+Committee
- Looks like Western Alliance is up next. https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1654133106037739522
- The weekly development update from IOG is out. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1655248376194105347
- It’s not hard to make a meme coin on Cardano. https://twitter.com/nmkr_io/status/1654923697885532160
- Still a crazy amount of mark-to-market losses that haven’t been absorbed by the system. https://twitter.com/BillyM2k/status/1655207860572422144
- Warren Buffet gives a not too comforting answer to a question about the status of the dollar: “America…we’ve got everything going for us…but…you can’t print money indefinitely as debt.” https://twitter.com/GRDectestatus/1655203348033810439
- …and then everyone remembered what fee markets look like in busy times. https://twitter.com/CryptoStylesUSA/status/1654711146673479680
- …same for Bitcoin. https://twitter.com/MatthewPlomin/status/1655320093084057600
- Cardano hit 94% load. https://twitter.com/SebastienGllmt/status/1655624561789112321
- he MEV game is getting out of control over on Cardano’s biggest competitor chain. Convince me this shouldn’t just be called “theft” or “fraud”. https://twitter.com/0xNox_eth/status/1655615309695586306
- Cardano Native Assets are vastly superior to BRC20 and ERC20 tokens. https://twitter.com/TheOCcryptobro/status/1655673557710692352
- Rumor: SEC is going to make a move against Binance. Will the DOJ also? https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1655546961968103425
- At the end of Q3 of last year, 722 banks reported unrealized losses greater than 50% of capital. https://www.federalreserve.gov/supervisionreg/files/board-briefing-on-impact-of-rising-interest-rates-and-supervisory-approach-20230214.pdf
- Wyoming is inching closer to a state stablecoin. IOG’s significant presence there may turn out to be a huge advantage. https://cowboystatedaily.com/2023/05/09/wyoming-stable-token-a-multibillion-dollar-opportunity-as-officials-wrestle-with-how-to-make-it-happen/
- Paypal disclosed almost $1 billion in customer crypto in its latest 10-Q. https://blockworks.co/news/paypal-discloses-1b-crypto
- MiCA is shifting the balance of crypto investment to Europe. https://twitter.com/paddi_hansen/status/1655883224726241281
- Today (May 10) will be a joint hearing of the Agriculture and Financial Services Committees on Crypto. The CLO of Kraken will testify. https://financialservices.house.gov/
- This is a legit point about centralized L2s: the best ones are called Coinbase, Kraken, and Binance. https://twitter.com/el33th4xostatus/1655845787593502720
- There’s already a new version of Lace Wallet out. https://twitter.com/lace_io/status/1656347737355608066
- A nice thread on the many strengths of Cardano. https://twitter.com/TobiasIlskov/status/1656388178369212416
- Remember, lobster traps are a thing. https://twitter.com/TheCardanoTimes/status/1656064744225120257
- Today (May 11 at 1pm EST) there will be a Messari Cardano Analyst call with Charles & Frederik. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1656272372452954112
- I think we all love it when they start making our case for us. https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1656379837823561730
- Ethereum is lamenting many of its poor design choices that Cardano already fixed. https://twitter.com/moo9000/status/1656215016016683008
- Drunkenmiller says this is the broadest asset bubble he’s ever even studied let alone seen firsthand and we’ve only had a few soft landings since 1950. https://twitter.com/Stephen_Geigestatus/1656416819312222219
- Live footage of meme coin investors accepting their ROI. https://twitter.com/KaylerSmithTV/status/1656130092966264834
- Here’s the Messari call from today with both Fred & Chaz. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouUhWwF74MM
- People really seem to be enjoying the CF’s Blockchain Education Alpha Program. https://twitter.com/andreassosilo/status/1644263843743293451
- The US Chamber of Commerce brief in the Coinbase case is calling out the SEC for acting “unlawfully”. https://twitter.com/MetaLawMan/status/1656737447756038177
- About that whole self-custody thing we’ve discussed… https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1656706653801136132
- The SPO poll on K and minFee starts today (May 15)! You should redelegate if your stake pool doesn’t vote the way you would vote! https://cardanofoundation.org/en/news/entering-voltaire-poll-experiment-live-on-mainnet/
- There are also a series of forum topics for discussion of the various options in the Cardano.org forums. https://twitter.com/Lovecoach_nic/status/1657700010148896770
- Coinbase spotlights Empowa! May be the first time they’ve ever given such a spotlight to a Cardano project. Tides are turning. https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1657081243518005254
- Wow. Leaked “Key Messages” document for the joint committee meeting in the US House last week. Best part: they basically complain about separation of powers in point three. https://twitter.com/EleanorTerrett/status/1656362002577772544
- Dr. Vanishree Rao on ZK-Rollups. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1657778843854274560
- Here’s a new Decentralized Identity article from IOG. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2023/05/11/atala-prism-pioneering-digital-identity-with-decentralized-solutions/
- There are reasons we’re in a hard capped cryptocurrency like Cardano. https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/business/argentina-interest-rates-inflation/index.html
- What is a dRep? This video is for you. There will be additional categories of default dReps that vote abstain or no confidence on every vote. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1658034085401337857
- The US Dept. of Justice is officially saying they are targeting exchanges. Great. Great. https://www.ft.com/content/5aac457e-cc80-44ae-ac40-9b51d9b601a3
- Wow! Ledger just made what is possibly the greatest PR blunder in the history of crypto. Trezor will be poppin’ bottles tonight. https://twitter.com/Ledgestatus/1658458714771169282
- People are claiming that the hysteria is a misunderstanding of cryptography. But, that’s not what’s going on here if Ledger plus one of the other two shard custodians can reconstruct your private key without having to use your private key. https://twitter.com/nimuepool/status/1658517533836574720
- The Ledger Recover FAQ seems to support this understanding as it suggests you use a brand new device for recovery. https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/9579368109597
- Wow. Unfortunate timing for this. https://twitter.com/Ledgestatus/1658095051375800321
- Ken Kodama will be doing a Japanese language interview on CardanoSpot on May 18. https://twitter.com/Emurgo_Ken/status/1658838077136162828
- The stake pool operator poll on network parameters of K and minPoolCost is live. See the results here. The re-delegation phase will begin on May 25th. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Cornucopias dropped some new in-game footage. As expected, Solace is beautiful. https://youtu.be/j5iwNsQVMDQ?t=1846
- Wow….the Ledger shards are encrypted with “a master key that is contained in all devices”. Wut? https://twitter.com/P3b7_/status/1658809445965606913
- Sadly, the Ledger CEO seemed to be denying exactly the above just a day ago. https://twitter.com/_pgauthiestatus/1658508082941403144
- Here’s why 340 ADA minPoolCost promotes multi-pools. https://twitter.com/ArmySpies/status/1659387255537176581
- Numbers are emerging on the benefits of K=1000 over K=500. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1659398551917727744
- Here’s the latest on the Stake Pool Operator poll. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Rep. Tom Emmer is trying to help crypto by cutting crypto assets out of the definition of a “security”. He creates a new non-security asset category called “investment contract asset”. https://twitter.com/GOPMajorityWhip/status/1659291641281146886
- Prof. Wadler (co-inventor of Cardano’s Plutus) has been elected a Fellow of the Royal Society joining the likes of Einstein, Darwin, Hawking, and Isaac Newton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLOm-dWje-M
- Huge amount of voting for economic self-interest by multi-poolers in the SPO poll. Earlier today (May 21), 84.73% by stake of the vote for K=500, Min Cost 340 ₳ was multi-poolers. Only 15.6% of the vote for K=1000, Min Cost 170 ₳ was multi-poolers. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Large pools also voted heavily for economic self-interest with the K parameter. 70.02% by stake of the vote for K=500, Min Cost 170 ₳ was pools with delegation over 35 million. Only 30.57% of the vote for K=1000, Min Cost 170 ₳ was pools over 35 million. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Apparently Cardano has its own wiki now! Probably better given our previous treatment by the big wiki group. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1660383700243329024
- Rep. Tom Emmer is getting some reactions on the bill he sponsored with Rep. Soto. https://twitter.com/GOPMajorityWhip/status/1660329932495486977
- You’re really gonna hold up a debt ceiling deal because you hate crypto so bad? https://twitter.com/gaborgurbacs/status/1660248530135515138
- Looks like a few big multi-poolers have voted in the poll since yesterday. Pretty easy to predict what they didn’t vote for. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- Reports coming in that DCG has defaulted on the payment owed to Genesis. https://twitter.com/AP_Abacus/status/1660671386388504577
- Ledger Recover would allow governments to confiscate crypto assets by subpoena? Called “not a real concern in the end.” Really? https://twitter.com/TheBTCTherapist/status/1660677064700178436
- Frederik Gregaard on DeFi and regulation. https://twitter.com/F_Gregaard/status/1660655806709211137
- Don’t Forget, the May Cardano 360 will be on May 25th. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660621805017608194
- Here’s the daily check-in on the status of the SPO Poll. We have surpassed 590 pools voting (as of May 23). https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- The Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong has decided to get our hopes up with a proposed regulatory framework for crypto exchanges that could mean more trading for coins like Cardano. https://apps.sfc.hk/edistributionWeb/gateway/EN/news-and-announcements/news/doc?refNo=23PR53
- Here’s an IOG thread on the latest out of Atala Prism and Self-Sovereign Identity. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660904360925188097
- Here’s an IOG article on Cardano native tokens. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1660975383997448193
- The difference in decentralization between Cardano and Bitcoin is still…laughable. https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1660979639907500033
- Ledger is finally caving (a little) to the backlash. It’s reported that they will focus on open sourcing parts of their code and only release the “Recover” firmware after that open sourcing is finished. https://twitter.com/NFTherdestatus/1661026174779420672ext to an old identity book. Stop reading into things.” Everyone enjoys speculating what e
- Looks like the Hong Kong announcement yesterday might have been a hint of what’s coming. https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1661391542504902664
- The Cardano Layerverse is coming to life. https://twitter.com/TobiasIlskov/status/1660697833115385856
- Wow! Incredible! Thank you for voting in favor of decentralization, 1PCT! https://twitter.com/StakeWithPride/status/1661460222203002880
- Federal Reserve report debunks claim that crypto is not useful to people in the US. https://twitter.com/SebVentures/status/1661063483369177108
- The SPO phase of the poll is over. Nearly 800 pools voted. Now it’s your turn to see how your pool voted and re-delegate if you think they voted against decentralization and for their own pocketbook. https://adastat.net/polls/96861fe7da8d45ba5db95071ed3889ed1412929f33610636c072a4b5ab550211
- The May Cardano 360 is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bCa_xCoxA
- Charles dropped an update today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfL2U2hAGWw
- Sen. Cynthia Lummis declares her opposition to the 30% tax on bitcoin mining. https://twitter.com/SenLummis/status/1661803569341759495
- Today is a holiday for some of you. Enjoy a Cardano video game I made for you with AI. MJ made the textures. GPT-4 did 100% of the coding. https://openprocessing.org/sketch/1941253
- Lots of volume being transacted on Cardano recently! https://twitter.com/cwpaulm/status/1662929296329981952
- As expected, a debt ceiling deal has been reached. It includes an extension until January 1, 2025 which means we won’t be talking about it again until after the election. https://apnews.com/article/debt-ceiling-deal-food-aid-student-loans-3c284b01d95f8e193bca8d873386400e
- Recent subpoenas to the Python Package Index don’t bode well for those hoping to store seed phrases with third-party custodians. https://twitter.com/_jonasschnelli_/status/1662531840606093312
~Army of Spies
submitted by ArmyofSpies
to cardano [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 07:01 Supplementlivenews Crustalix Effective Eyesight Enhancement Capsules, Price In India
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
Crystalix is an outstanding new product that contains all of the required nutrients in the exact quantities to keep the eyes nourished and protected. Our eyes require proper nutrition, and Crystalix fulfils this requirement in a way that is both unique and novel. Crystalix is a product that was developed in the country of Columbia by a team of eye doctors. Ever since its official release, Crystalix has assisted a great number of people in regaining their previously lost eye health. In this review, we will take a look at how Crystalix works, what it contains, where it's vented, how important it costs, and much more... Crystalix provides significant benefits for the eyes, and in this review, we will take a look at how Crystalix provides these benefits...
Our eyes are an incredible organ that not only allow us to see but also provide a doorway into the wondrous wonders of the world around us. The health of our eyes can be affected by a variety of circumstances, including but not limited to, prolonged exposure to the sun, certain medical problems, and many more. Because of this, we need to place a strong emphasis on protecting and preserving our sight. Eye disorders are unavoidable, but there are steps that can be taken to both postpone the beginning of these problems and protect one's vision from their effects.
Official Website - http://www.advisorwellness.org/buy-Crystalix
Important Nutrients That Help Maintain Good Eye Health
Your eyes are a large and significant contributor to the fact that you are able to observe the effects occurring all around you. Nevertheless, the nutrients that you take in through your reflections have a significant bearing on the quality of your eyesight. Your eyes have a significant dependence on the nutrients that are provided by the foods you eat in order to be able to carry out their function in an efficient and uncomplicated manner. Therefore, the next time you sit down to eat, keep in mind that the decisions you make impact not only your overall health but also the condition of your eyes. Here, for your information, are some of the critical nutrients for the eyes that you need to be sure you are getting enough of in your diet.
Vitamin C is an essential anti-oxidant that can be found in high concentrations in a variety of fruits and vegetables. Incorporating vitamin C into one's diet can result in a number of positive outcomes. It is beneficial to the cardiovascular system and encourages the development of healthy epoxies, cartilage, and capillaries, as well as teeth. Even while vitamin C can be found in each and every one of the body's cells, the majority of it is found in the retina.
Zinc is a vital mineral that plays a significant role in many different elements of your health and is considered to be relatively essential. In the same way that vitamin C may be stored in the eyes more effectively, zinc can also be stored in the eyes more effectively than in any other region of the body. In addition, zinc plays a role in the movement of vitamin A from one part of the body to another, specifically the retina. In general, it fosters healthy eyesight and guards against harm to the eye's ability to see.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin
Carotenoids are the term for these nutrients, and they play an essential role in eye health. They have antioxidant properties and assist in the elimination of free radicals, both of which help prevent damage to the eyes. These two nutrients are kept in the macula, which is a plant in the centre of the retina that also improves visual perceptivity. The macula is located at the back of the eye.
An extract of Bilberry
A portion of this fruit, which is rich in antioxidants, can help cover the capillaries in the eyes, which are responsible for transferring nutrients to the eyes. This fruit also helps cover the capillaries.
[Discount Coupon ] Get Available Discount Price By Tapping Here Official Website
What exactly is Crystalix, and how exactly does it work to improve one's ability to see clearly?
Crystalix is an antioxidant complex that protects the eyes from damage caused by free radicals as well as macular degeneration and promotes healthy vision. It is made up of only all-natural ingredients. This drug is designed to improve one's vision and has been formulated using botanical excerpts and herbal factors that have been subjected to clinical testing. The Crystalix capsule has a number of different components, each of which has been the subject of scientific investigation, and these components have been put together not just for their own benefits but also for the benefits that they provide when they are combined.
The elements that Crystalix contains are the primary source of its beneficial effects. Crystalix is the name that can be trusted when it comes to superior vision support because it was developed in the country of Columbia by trained professionals. Crystalix is well-known for its efficiency, strong safety standards, and stringent quality control standards in the highest-possible scenarios. It is considered to be the most cutting-edge treatment available for factory-based causes that provides comprehensive vision care and assistance in Columbia.
Your vision could be negatively impacted in a number of different, perhaps harmful ways if you live in this ultramodern world with all of its accompanying challenges. For instance, working on computers for long periods of time or staring at the screen of a video game for extended periods of time both have the potential to cause damage to one's vision in the long run. However, if you use Crystalix, you won't need to be concerned about any of this because it promotes overall eye health by optimising and nourishing the macula, supporting good night vision, perfecting the perceptivity of the eyes, accelerating the recovery process, promoting visual functions, supporting high resolution and demitasse clear vision, and keeping revulsions on point. All of these benefits come together to ensure that your eyes remain in good health.
Given all of these significant advantages, wouldn't you agree that Crystalix is the most significant and forward-thinking supplement for eye health that you've ever heard of? When you use Crystalix, you are able to maximise the potential of your vision, which can have a significant influence on how you see, feel, play games, and perform other activities. When you use Crystalix, you should generally be able to improve and heighten the overall quality of your life.
What Are the Components of Crystalix? Crystalix Beneficial Constituents
Crystalix is loaded with all of the chicest and most essential nutrients for the eyes. These nutrients have been given specific names and put through a battery of clinical testing to evaluate both the benefits they provide on their own and the benefits they provide when combined. The wholesome dietary supplement has been formulated to supply all of the nutrients that you may be lacking as a result of your eating habits. It compensates for the nutritional deficiencies that arise as a direct result of eating an unhealthy diet or excessive quantities of junk food.
===>>Click Here To Get You Crystalix [Limited Stock]<<===
Instructions for Stoners
Crystalix is a supplement that can be used by either men or women. It is safe to consume it in the morning and throughout the day for the purpose of enhancing vision and preventing vision loss. You will have access to the product packing, which contains the instructions for use, once you have made a purchase of the item in question. However, for your information, it is recommended that you take one to two pills every day with breakfast, but the exact amount you take will depend on the state of your vision.
Stoner commentary, reviews, opinions, and responses can be found on Crystalix.
Crystalix has now entered stoner conditions that are more favourable and has received positive commentary. Crystalix is a beneficial substance that does, in fact, assist to the improvement of eye health, as its druggies have indicated. The product has a significant amount of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are beneficial for the eyes and should be consumed regularly. Crystalix is a well-liked brand in Columbian homes since the company's products have unrivalled levels of energy, chastity, and quality in comparison to those found anywhere else in the country.
The following are some of the advantages provided by the all-natural and herbal composition:
- Coffer intended for usage on a daily basis
- Formula that has been thoroughly researched and validated by science
- Protects the eyes against macular degeneration as well as damage caused by free radicals
- Helps to preserve healthy eyesight
- Improves vision Encourages general eye and vision health Reasonable cost
- Guaranteed delivery in a timely manner
- Simple to purchase
How Much Does Crystalix Cost, and Where Can It Be Obtained in Columbia at an Affordable and Bargain-Budgeted Price?
When you purchase protection straight from the manufacturing business, you may be eligible for bulk discount pricing. The procedure is straightforward, and all purchases must be made through the website that they authorise. To place an order, all you need to do is fill out the form with your information and wait for a representative from the company to call you. After you have reviewed and approved your order, you are free to kick back and take it easy while it is processed. The delivery of your order to Columbia is expected to take between three and five days, and you will be able to make payment when it comes.
Buy now!! Click the link below for more information and get a discount today!! Hurry up!!
https://www.sympla.com.bprodutocrustalix https://groups.google.com/g/crustalix/c/_ly9aKNlU6k https://community.weddingwire.in/forum/crustalix-effective-eyesight-enhancement-capsules-price-in-india--t75268 https://newsofhealthcare.hashnode.dev/crustalix-effective-eyesight-enhancement-capsules-price-in-india
Other Searches: #crystalixprice #crystalixpriceinindia #crystalixofficialwebsite #crystalixsideeffects #crystalixwheretobuy #crystalixeyedropsbenefits #crystalixeyedropsuses #crystalixeyedropsusesinhindi #crystalixeyedrops #crystalixcapsules #crystalixeyedropsprice #crystalixsideeffects #crystalixfdaapproved #crystalixeyecapsule #crystalixeyedropsreview #crystalixcapsulespriceinindia #crystalixprice #crystalixofficialwebsite
submitted by Supplementlivenews
to u/Supplementlivenews [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 05:12 grizzlyat0ms [S] [USA-NC] Fuji X-PRO2, Ricoh GR III + GW-4, Fuji 16mm 1.4, 23mm f2, 35mm f2, 56mm 1.2, Samyang 85mm 1.4, Yongnuo 560III Speedlight + trigger
I'm working on switching up my kit, so I've got a bunch of sweet gear looking for a new home. Each item includes a description, price and condition rating. I'll cover USPS shipping and PayPal G&S fees on all transactions. Bundles welcome, but not required. I may also consider some potential trades, please see my wishlist at the bottom of the post. PM if interested! Photos of gear here: https://imgur.com/a/8pEwmLU
$850 - Fuji X-Pro2 - Black - 8.5+ Condition:
Works perfectly, looks great. Minor scratches along the top plate, normal wear elsewhere. Includes body cap, generic thumb grip, wrist strap, OEM charger, OEM battery, and one generic battery. No box. SALE PENDING
$800 - Ricoh GR III + GW-4 Wide Conversion Lens - 8.5 Condition: Lens looks perfect. Body has some minor scuffs, mainly around the front barrel from being carried in my pocket. Minor brassing on the hotshoe mount. PLEASE NOTE - Rear dial does not seem to function properly - however this has never been an issue for me as I use the front command dial for everything. The GW-4 looks pristine to my eye, but I've never used it. Includes wrist strap, blue lens ring, GW-4 Wide Conversion Lens + hood (sorry, no adapter), 2 OEM batteries, box and documentation. It's weird, I've carried this camera almost daily for 2 years, but still don't actually use it enough. I've just never gelled with the focal length enough to be my daily carry. $500 - Fuji 16mm f/1.4 WR - 9 Condition:
Glass appears flawless to my eye. There's a small nick on the aperture ring and one on the barrel. Includes Haoge hood and cap, rear cap and OEM lens pouch. No box. Beautiful lens that I just don't use often enough to justify keeping. $325 - Fuji 23mm f/2 WR- 9 Condition:
Glass appears flawless to my eye. Minor wear on the focus ring. Includes OEM hood and caps, box and documentation. This is my go-to focal length. It's why I keep bouncing back and forth between this lens and the X100 series. If I could justify (or afford) having both, I would. SALE PENDING
$300 - Fuji 35mm f/2 WR- 9 Condition: Glass appears flawless to my eye. Minor wear on the focus ring. Includes OEM hood and caps, box and documentation. I love this lens so much I still have another copy of it. $500 - Fuji 56mm f/1.2 (non WR version) - 9 Condition:
Glass appears flawless to my eye. Minor wear on the focus and aperture rings, as well as scuffs on the hood. Includes OEM hood and both caps, box, documentation, OEM lens pouch and a Fotga variable ND filter. Another beautiful lens that I just don't use often enough to justify keeping. $125 - Samyang 85mm 1.4 (Fuji X-Mount, version 1) - 9+ Condition:
I really can't see any flaws on the glass or body. Includes OEM hood, caps and box. This is a surprisingly sharp lens for the price. And a great option for someone who's looking for a cheap telephoto option or just wants to experiment more with manual focus. $60 - Yongnuo 560III Speedlight + Wireless 560-TX Trigger - 8.5 Condition:
Looks good enough and works flawlessly. This is a somewhat older speedlight for the Fuji system, so it's only operable manually and does not work with HSS. That said, it's a solid little bugger. Just tested it, and the wireless works great.
Otherwise, I've got a limited history here. Only one confirmed trade, but sold some items back in the days before the bot. That said, I do have 100% positive feedback over at the Fred Miranda forums. And that profile points back to my reddit account. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/viewprofile.php?Action=viewprofile&username=stoutvisual
X100V, X-E4 (HAHAHA, I know) and/or X-T3.
Fuji 18mm f/2, 33mm 1.4, 50mm f2, 55-200
submitted by grizzlyat0ms
to photomarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 04:09 fganniversaries Fighting Game Anniversaries: Week 22 (May 29 - June 4)
Hey y'all, this is fganniversaries again. Like last week
, I will be recapping anniversaries relating to fighting game announcements/releases this week. Like always, if I missed one, do please let me know in the comments. Here would be the following anniversaries: May 29 May 30 May 31 June 1 June 2 June 3 June 4
submitted by fganniversaries
to FGC [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 04:09 fganniversaries Fighting Game Anniversaries: Week 22 (May 29 - June 4)
Hey y'all, this is fganniversaries again. Like last week
, I will be recapping anniversaries relating to fighting game announcements/releases this week. Like always, if I missed one, do please let me know in the comments. Here would be the following anniversaries: May 29 May 30 May 31 June 1 June 2 June 3 June 4
submitted by fganniversaries
to Fighters [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 04:08 fganniversaries Fighting Game Anniversaries: Week 22 (May 29 - June 4)
Hey y'all, this is fganniversaries again. Like last week
, I will be recapping anniversaries relating to fighting game announcements/releases this week. Like always, if I missed one, do please let me know in the comments. Here would be the following anniversaries: May 29 May 30 May 31 June 1 June 2 June 3 June 4
submitted by fganniversaries
to u/fganniversaries [link] [comments]