Quest protein bars keto
Yolked on a budget
2013.08.22 22:20 rocconyew Yolked on a budget
A place for you to post any deals or coupons you come across that others can also utilize to get discounted supplements.
2010.05.27 02:35 jarly Keto: The Home for Ketogenic Diets
The Ketogenic Diet is a low carbohydrate method of eating. /keto is place to share thoughts, ideas, benefits, and experiences around eating within a Ketogenic lifestyle. Helping people with diabetes, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders, acid reflux, inflammation, hormonal imbalances, and a number of other issues, every day.
2023.06.07 07:33 themurderdetective ah yes baby food and protein snacks truly delectable 🤌🏻
2023.06.07 07:08 Hubertus92 I made a list about QoLs that i miss from Diablo 4
First of all, i dont wanna cry about the game! I love it! I've got so much more from the game than i expect! but. here is my list about things, that would make the game soso so much better (in my opinion). What do u guys think?
-More tradeable items, like expensive materials, aspects, uniques
-An online armoury thing where others can check how u build your character, with tree, paragon, items too
-Slot for gems in inventory
-The wardrobe from d3 where u can save your whole loadout, tree, items paragon, (not only transmogs) to easier reroll between build
-More sell button on shop, like salvage junk, magic, rare, all
-Completed quests tab
-More stash tab
-Reset full paragon board button
-Mount upgrades : to not to dismount to speak with npcs, also cooldown delete on dismount
-Trade / General chat (later i found a trade chat option, idk why its turned off default...)
-Search bar on tabs
-Turn off clan member achievments (we can friends, why cant clan members?)
-Golem respawn cooldown shon on skill?
-Icon on cursed targets
submitted by Hubertus92
to Diablo [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 05:14 ThouShallWin Remember you’re not losing alcohol
You are gaining your life back. You are gaining mental clarity. You are gaining a stable emotional being. You are gaining effective bodily functions like protein synthesis and recovery. You are no longer gaining weight with empty calories. You are no longer forgetting the night and waking up with a pounding headache and regret. You are waking up with more money in your pocket, no DUI’s, no jail time, no fines, no bar tabs, no lost wallet, no trying to trace your steps. You are GAINING back CONTROL
submitted by ThouShallWin
to stopdrinking [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 05:13 Affectionate_Ad5955 Lost 24 kg (55 lbs) as of today! I am not that happy because I still have to lose around 20 kg more and been battling with some health issues lately, but this seems like something!
I am a 26+ woman with hypothyroidism and PCOS, so weight has always been troublesome for me. At a point I gave up on myself and didn’t even see a doctor anymore. Then, last year I finally managed to see a doctor and found out that I weighed 104 kg (230 lbs). I couldn’t imagine that I have passed the threshold of 100 kg, but it was obvious as I already started having issues like sleep apnea and drooling while sleeping. My gynaecologist put me on metformin+inositol and asked me to lose weight asap.
I initially started the journey with keto as I have had success with it during my early 20s, but soon felt that I couldn’t eat my traditional foods and that sucked. So, I changed to a moderate carb (80-100g) diet with focus on protein. And, I subscribed to LoseIt to track my calories. I thought I would stop seeing weight loss after changing my diet, but the calories in/calories out thing did work for me.
As of now, I eat a moderate protein, moderate carb diet, sometimes I have a bit more carbs, all thanks to being diagnosed with gastritis in April. I have also found out that I have a fatty liver and a kidney cyst, weight loss is unavoidable at this point.
To date, I have lost weight through diet alone, but now it’s time to make my body work. So, from next week I have decided to join a gym, as it’s too hot to walk outside right now in my city. No progress pictures as I am still insecure about my body, and I like the anonymity.
Hoping to lose 15 more kgs (33 lbs) by the end of this year. https://imgur.com/a/dd63S3j
submitted by Affectionate_Ad5955
to loseit [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:59 Alexempty Cactus Noob is Stoked
| || |
Holy crap this is so fun! I’ve done desert bonsai for many years but just jumped into the spikey bois. Thanks everyone for comments, answers, and cacti. This sub has so much knowledge. If you’re new like me, PLEASE, Take advantage of the search bar. I love the quest for information, and learning about cacti has been so rewarding. Utilize the wealth of info here. Every question I have is in an existing post. Even searching in google always brings me back here. I’m glad to have this resource as I continue to grow.🙌🏻 submitted by Alexempty to sanpedrocactus [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 04:37 dudeKhed Gaining Weight
I’ll keep it simple… I’m 5’-10”, 194, Male. I started Keto in January and I began strength training soon after. Got down to 189 after a couple months, but then started to slowly gain weight. I feel that it’s the good weight, but starting to get nervous…
Macros: Cal < 1700 Protein => 150g Fat < 150g Carbs < 20g
I’m progressing with 5lbs of weight or more per week, except deload weeks.
Can someone talk me off the ledge or give me some encouragement 😂
submitted by dudeKhed
to ketogains [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 03:16 pixieshit Can someone please explain the high cholesterol on Keto thing clearly?
So I got my blood work done pre and post-keto. Keeping in mind I'm not strict on keto - I try to keep low-carb/slow-carb whenever possible + add good fats as much as possible. I also eat normally when out with friends (gotta enjoy life!)
My blood work is great - triglycerides, fasting insulin, HbA1c, fasting glucose = all low. C-reactive protein super low, my doc says I basically have no inflammation in my body.
However my cholesterol keeps going up. It's gone out of range to what they consider "normal" or "healthy". I've googled around and found this is the experience for heaps of people on keto. But I'm looking for a comprehensive answer why.
I found a Dr Peter Attia video on how cholesterol measurements in standard blood tests don't provide the full picture and that we should ask for tests on Apolipoprotein B (Apo B). I'm not doing to ask my doc for that because he's pretty much senile and could barely figure out how to arrange for my blood work to be done in the first place, but that's another story.
Can someone please explain what's happening without skimping over the details? Do I need to modify my diet to be cleaner and focus on vegetables? Or is high cholesterol more nuanced than what a simple test can reveal?
submitted by pixieshit
to keto [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 02:15 Alarming-Mistake683 Um, help???
Idk. Extreme hunger today had me CRAVING quest bars and I'm pretty sure I ate 10-12 today. Um. Super bloated and getting stomach sharp pains. Am I going to die?
submitted by Alarming-Mistake683
to fuckeatingdisorders [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 02:09 StarburstCrush1 Has any lean adrenal PCOS taken Ovasitol/Inositol???
I'm lean adrenal insulin resistant PCOS. This type if 10x harder to treat when you have insulin resistance that prevents you from tolerating dairy and carbohydrates. And hyperandrogenism that not only gives you acne, hirsutism, and receiving hairline. But masculinizes your facial structure and body fat distribution.
Low carb abs keto stresses out my adrenals and makes me lose too much weight because of the low calories. I can only gain weight from refined carbs because they have higher calories than unrefined carbs. However, unrefined carbs (brorn rice, whole grain bread, sweet potatoes, etc) are lower in calories. And animal/plant protein, fruits, vegetables, and nuts don't cause weight gain either. Keto in general only benefits those trying to lose weight.
But I'm already lean and muscular and only gain weight in my stomach. And none on my breasts, thighs, hips and butt. I'm naturally an hourglass but IR and high DHEAS ruin it.
I'm basically trying to know if any similar lean adrenal types have actually taken Ovasitol powdeWholesome Inositol capsules. Many people here claim thru work but haven't actually taken it fit a long duration to know. I need to know the full efficacy on whether it helps with carb intolerance (IR) and feminizes the body by reducing DHEAs. Please.
submitted by StarburstCrush1
to PCOS [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 02:05 New_Connection9333 change my mind, D3 is better than D4
risked take : you take the actual state of D3, you put D4's graphics animation sound on it, D3 is a better game than D4
D4 lacks originality, personality, story-wise it's the weakeast of all diablos (+ prob the shortest), endgame content is IMO boring after a few runs of everything, paragon board is just a joke i thought they wanted to change from D3 but it's the exact same thing 99% of nodes are +5 attributes, builds and spells don't really feel original (at least for barb but i can understand it's hard for this class to have more unique spells), in the end it's the same system as D3's spells and runes but rather than a board it's like a tree (wow)
what's a thing that you can say "oh, this is something from diablo 4!" ?* nothing imo (like set items ? for me thats literally diablo's identity, the green flash on the ground that would put up a smile on ur face, how's that not part of the game at launch ??? they had like 6-7 years to make the game like come on instead of those altars that are useless and not fun to grind they couldve done 1000 better things that i could come up with.....)
- i know it's hard to be "original" nowadays that everything has basically been done, but still why just not take rifts, that were kinda original at the time, and put them up to date on D4 ? i thought it was a good thing back then, now sure for 2023 when you play back D3 and do rifts it's not really good anymore but see what i mean
it just feels like world of warcraft in 3rd person view, you log in, you do your tasks and log out, wheres the diablo spirit where you "hack'n'slash" ? whats with the "wow farming" that looks more like it's an actual job rather than something fun ? i have to play hardstyle music in the background otherwise i just fall asleep while running the same dungeons with the same 10 differents mobs and 5 different bosses to get 15% of the xp bar
i hope they really bring a lot of content with each season, cuz just the fact that i'll have to farm again all the dungeons, the altars, the side quests with every season makes me already tired
imo this game is being praised way too much for what it is, it's mainly carried by it's graphics but gameplay wise it's really not a progression from D3
submitted by New_Connection9333
to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 02:05 Ryansmelly 11 Away from 500 on Twitch! Come check me out! You may genuinely enjoy it! Link in comments if you're feelin it :)
2023.06.07 01:56 Night_Runner Aaaand it's a refund. What a disappointment... O_o
I did not think the game would be so bad that I'd have to refund it - never did that for a game before, but wow. This is something else... (Also, this whole post is a rant. Sorry, just gotta get it off my chest. Feel free to sound off and/or tell me why I'm wrong.)
I grew up playing Diablo-1 and Diablo-2. Dumped a lot of time into Diablo-3 when that came out, too. I really, really
hoped D-4 would be better after the FUBAR they committed with D-3. (Remember when your character was basically a Terminator, walking through the halls of heaven and destroying everything in its path with zero effort? Good times, great worldbuilding, very wow, much impressive.) But JFC, right from the start, D-4 seems to be the least demanding, most ridiculously casual game of the entire franchise.
This is a rant. Feel free to close it. :) If this helps at least one other person avoid purchasing the game, cool.
To start, the graphics were amazing. That first cut scene? Wow. Also, the character customization window was excellent. As for the rest...
- The sorceress starts the game with zero spells. Her only weapon is a stick that also doesn't cast spells. :) That's not a sorceress - that's an over-confident applicant to the mage school. (Compare and contrast D-2 at least giving you a rudimentary magic staff from the start.)
- No option to chat or even listen to the mysterious delirious stranger whose very presence kicked off a quest. Why? Just.... why? At least let me hang out and listen to his ravings. But nah, zero freedom.
- Can't loot any of the animals I killed. (Killing a goddamn bear with one shot was pretty funny.) Can't harvest their hide, or blood, or horns (that deer had so much potential), or souls, or teeth. Lame. Wasteful, even.
- Novice-level spells cost zero mana and can be fired non-stop. O_o That turns the dynamic into a plain old "point and click." There's zero tactics involved - and I made sure to play on the "experienced" difficulty level, not the newbie level. Remember how in D-2 you had to run around and conserve your mana while a bunch of mobs chased you? Yeah, so there's an infinite source of basic-level magic now, apparently.
- Speaking of running around: no stamina bar anymore, either. Every character is now a marathon runner, woot!
- Somewhere after Diablo-3, the world lost the belt technology. :) Shame, really: I guess they all wear suspenders and/or togas now. You can carry a ridiculous amount of gear in your inventory now, but gods help you if you decide to carry more than 4 potions on your person.
- The first big boss (X'Fer or some similar cliché fantasy name, all X's and apostrophes) got defeated just by clicking on him, holding down the button for a couple of minutes, and occasionally stepping aside. Smooooth. Compare and contrast with the horror that was the Butcher in D-1, or how ridiculously difficult it was to kill Blood Raven in D-2.
- Accidentally clicked on the non-obvious exit right after killing the boss. The game wouldn't let me to climb back inside the tower to pick up the loot. Why? Just... why? Skyrim came out 11.5 years ago, and even that gave you the freedom to backtrack, unless you specifically jumped off a ledge. Seems like the future gameplay will also be straight and one-sided like you're a one-dimensional character.
- Again, the cut scenes make for nice eye candy, but that's wayyyy too much cut-scene material for just the first 30 minutes or so of gameplay. (Compare and contrast: in the TV show Heroes, it took 9 episodes of build-up before they even showed the face of the villain Sylar. Here, we have the big bad monologuing at the very beginning.)
- Speaking of monologuing: the British accents in the intro cut scene (three looters and a scholar) were kind of amusing, though kind of cliché. But what was up with everrrryone in that village trrrying theirrrr best to do a strrrrronk Easterrrrn-Eurrropean accent? It felt so damn cringy, almost like watching "Orange is the New Black" again. Maybe my memory is failing me, but I don't recall such an overabundance of thick ethnic accents in any of the previous games. Characters had foreign names, yes, and each NPC's voice conveyed some aspect of their personality, but can you imagine the inhabitants of D-2's Lut Gholein doing super-thick Middle-Eastern accents just for the fun of it? JFC...
- The leveling is way, wayyyyyy too fast. Five levels just for clearing out a ridiculously easy boss and a few skeletons?.. I logged out in disgust and got my refund ASAP, but I wouldn't be surprised if I also scored 10 achievements along the way. ("Newwww achievement! Your character met their FitBit goal for the day by walking 50 steps!")
- shoddy writing, poor gameplay design and worldbuilding, zero challenge or tactics involved, and the dev team probably had fewer RPG players than the dev team that created D-3. :(
submitted by Night_Runner
to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 01:45 Meowski1 For the folks struggling to eat
Before starting medication, I was overweight and I was in the process of losing weight. I was seeing my dietitian and she suggested mindful eating instead of overwhelming myself with calorie counting.
Fast forward 8 weeks or so, I am struggling to eat. For example today, all I could handle was a few pork dumplings, a chicken omelette & a large banana. According to my fitness pal it’s not enough calories, but as always please be kind to yourself. If that’s all you can manage, that’s all you can manage.
So for the folks struggling to eat, I highly suggest being calorie dense. So nuts, fruit & nut mixes, avocados, nut butters, bananas, apples - berries are good but mix them with something, otherwise it’s overwhelming to think how many berries you need to consume to get 200kcal in, or dry fruit. Full fat yogurts or dairy stuff is very good to have too.
Calorie dense helps to sustain whatever weight you are at. Of course include protein, I know people suggest lean protein, but juicy fatty protein is also helpful in moderation, more flavour too.
Smoothies, protein shakes, juices are all great if you don’t feel like chewing.
An odd cookie, chocolate bar etc is fine as well, gotta get them calories in.
Being calorie dense means you can eat smaller portions and still absorb the nutrients you need to keep yourself going.
Please look after yourself, be kind to yourself and don’t beat yourself up for not eating enough.
submitted by Meowski1
to ADHDUK [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 01:26 BroMandi 12-Count 2.12-Oz Quest Nutrition 21g Protein Bars (Cookies & Cream) $16.17 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal Price: $16.17]
2023.06.07 01:24 GreenNapster 12-Count 2.12-Oz Quest Nutrition 21g Protein Bars (Cookies & Cream) $16.17 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal Price: $16.17]
2023.06.07 01:14 Familiar_Ear_8947 Has anyone tried these high protein snacks?
2023.06.07 01:05 flylilli WAR IS OVER!!
Hey, there my beloved and lovely community. I once remarked that I was going through a difficult phase in my life and that everything had gone wrong, from my food to the way I live, as a result of my spending up to 14 hours per day at my desk. Now I can say "War is over". I completed preparing for that horrific test. I'm allowed to live and carry on with my life as I did a year ago. I can get back to eating stress-free, brisk walking, and exercising, as well as consuming real food. It's hard for me to realize I'm genuinely free!
then, my lovely people. I want to return to keto, but I think I blew it up last time, so could you kindly educate me on how to do it correctly? I 19F, 138 kg (304 lbs), 169 cm (5ft5 ), 1600 calories: 105 g protein, 20 g carb, 100 g fat. I'll be exercising/walking for at least 30 to 60 minutes.
submitted by flylilli
to keto [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 01:04 BroMandi [Amazon] 12-Count 2.12-Oz Quest Nutrition 21g Protein Bars (Cookies & Cream) $16.17 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal: $16.17, Actual: $30.00]
2023.06.07 00:54 naveedurrehman Some Creative Food Hacks 🤤
2023.06.07 00:54 deniss_1996 12-Count 2.12-Oz Quest Nutrition 21g Protein Bars (Cookies & Cream) $16.17 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+
submitted by deniss_1996 to amzndeals [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 00:53 snkde [Amazon] 12-Count 2.12-Oz Quest Nutrition 21g Protein Bars (Cookies & Cream) $16.17 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+
2023.06.07 00:39 jinglechelle1 Let’s Share Food Tips!
Here are some of mine - please give me some of yours!
- Play to your strengths: I don’t want to be told what I can and can’t eat. Tell me how much phosphorus, potassium, sodium and protein are my goals and I’ll spreadsheet my way to my own eating plan.
Why yes I will take my phosphorus in the form of cheese today ;)
This method would not be good for everyone - what do you do?
- I have only found a very few “bars” that I like, but shoutout to Peppermint Luna. What are palatable supplements you use?
Bonus if it’s something savory or barely sweet!
- I definitely eat and feel better on the days after (hemo)dialysis so I save the tasty and fresh food for those days.
- Special ordering tricks? McDonald’s will let you order burgers and fries without salt (yes they add extra salt to the burger). And it’s freshly made. (This is an old tip but I’m back at this after 10 years and learning all over again!)
TIA for your tips :)
submitted by jinglechelle1
to dialysis [link] [comments]