Clean harbors burton mi
Why Office Cleaning is Essential - We Clean Bathrooms
2023.03.21 22:04 WeCleanBathroom Why Office Cleaning is Essential - We Clean Bathrooms
2023.03.21 21:47 secretalt123456 hi vr
submitted by secretalt123456
to u/secretalt123456 [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:32 BroMandi 82.5-Oz Presto Liquid Laundry Detergent (Free & Clear) $6.60 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or $25+ [Deal Price: $6.60]
2023.03.21 20:30 GreenNapster 82.5-Oz Presto Liquid Laundry Detergent (Free & Clear) $6.60 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or $25+ [Deal Price: $6.60]
2023.03.21 20:20 Business_Chocolate27 a success!
My phobia has always ebbed and flowed in severity, but ever since December it has been full force, safety behaviors, intrusive thoughts and spirals, the entire 9 yards. My boyfriend and i love to travel and i’ve been avoidant as the stomach bug is going around everywhere in the states and i just wanted to be as safe as possible, but i did it! We went all the way from MI to GA (about 14 hours in the car, plane tickets were too expensive) and the entire time i was stuck eating at restaurants that i had never heard of, and sometimes didn’t even look too clean, and honestly, i wasn’t anxious or nervous at all! I kept telling myself that “i don’t know if this is going to make me sick, but i can enjoy it anyways” and it WORKED! We stayed at our friends mom’s house which, leading up to the trip had me absolutely terrified because under the idea that i were to be sick, i don’t want to be around anyone when it happens, but thankfully i didn’t and i felt completely fine! I’m back home now and my anxiety has spiked a little as i’m having some GI issues, but they’ve been going on for over 24 hours so i’m assuming it’s just the residual anxiety and the fact that i wasn’t eating the healthiest foods lmao. Either way i’m proud of myself, Ga was absolutely gorgeous and if you ever have the chance to travel, no matter the time of year, PLEASE let yourself have the experience!
submitted by Business_Chocolate27
to emetophobiarecovery [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:12 BroMandi [Amazon] 82.5-Oz Presto Liquid Laundry Detergent (Free & Clear) $6.60 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or $25+ [Deal: $6.60, Actual: $10.34]
2023.03.21 20:05 Short_Algo $CLH Awaiting Buy Signal based off 4 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/OB4KuLJjyA https://t.co/NDq8IHP1uy
2023.03.21 20:03 ChillierElk United Airlines half, my first official half marathon race
Race Information Name
:United Airlines NYC Half Date:
March 19, 2023 Distance
:13.1 Miles Location
:NYC, NY Website
: https://www.nyrr.org/races/unitedairlinesnychalf Time
|Goal ||Description ||Completed? |
|A ||Finish Strong ||No |
|B ||Sub 1:45 ||Yes |
|C ||Sub 1:40 ||Yes |
During my twenties (M33) I would go for an occasional run during the summer months, but stopped running when I developed some lung problems (allergic asthma) that went away when I stopped exercising outdoors. During the end of last year I moved from Europe to NYC and have picked up running again. At first, it was mainly a way to stay in shape, but I quickly realized my lungs didn't bother me as much anymore. I used to live in an area with particularly bad air pollution (harbor city with a lot of refineries), so moving away from that has probably helped.
I enjoyed running along the Hudson and in the various parks, so I decided to sign up for some races and was lucky enough to be selected in the lottery for the NYC half marathon. This was the first time I was running with a specific event/distance in mind. I would usually just go out for 30 mins and run at my "normal" pace (5:00-5:15min/km). In decided to go all in and ordered an Garmin Forerunner 955 in November 2022 and quickly got hooked on all the stats.
For the training I selected a training plan from coach Gregg McMillan in the Garmin ecosystem and set a goal time for 1:45:00, this would roughly be my normal pace but for 21 kms instead of the 5 I would normally do. I figured that 4-5 months schould be enough to increase my fitness enough to maintain this. In the beginning I really liked this program, it's 4-5 workouts every week and you could easily reschedule workouts to match your lifestyle. I had a long run on Saturday, some base runs and speed/stride workouts during weekdays. During the first weeks of the program I noticed my knees got a bit sore, so I started to include some bodyweight strength workouts and yoga into my routine.
Around 5-6 weeks before the race I think I encountered some sort of glitch in the program, I would no longer get suggested long runs and all my workouts would be 40-60 mins easy pace runs. Since I also have the Garmin race widget, I cancelled on coach Gregg and just blindly trusted Garmin to tell me what to do based on my "training readiness" and "body battery". This changed the training a bit, got more speedwork (according to Garmin I had an anaerobic shortage in my workouts). I really liked the change in workouts and it gave me some extra motivation to stick with the training.
I had originally set my goal to 1:45, but during February I started to notice that my fitness was increasing faster than I had expected. 1:40 seemed to be doable, during your training Garmin will also predict your race time and I could see this time steadily decrease as the weeks went by. According to Garmin (this company is my messiah) I would be able to run a half marathon in 1:35:47, turns out their prediction was pretty good.
Tapering was also done based on the Garmin race widget and started about 10 days before the race, to my surprise I was still running almost every day, but usually only in 30-40 mins sessions. I think for my next race I'll take a bit more rest than what Garmin suggested, my legs didn't feel totally fresh the morning of the race.
A few days before the race NYRR (the organisation) issued a warning to all runners that it would be "unseasonably cold" during the race. Temperatures around freezing and a cold gusty wind. I would be starting in the first wave, so this had me a bit worried. My wife and a friend accompanied me to the start, so I just brought two running outfits so that I could change clothes based on the conditions at the start.
I accidentally set my alarm an hour later (5:45AM) than I should wake up (4:45AM), but luckily, I was woken up by a garbage truck at 4:40 AM! Ate a bagel with peanut butter and banana, had a coffee, successful bathroom break and got dressed. I felt good, so I decided to try to run with the 1:40 pacer instead of the 1:45. If I didn't like the pace after a few miles, I could always fall back. Took a 5:45 AM subway to Brooklyn with a lot of other runners. The start area was well organised, plenty of toilets and they gave out space blankets to stay warm. Decided that it wasn't that cold, so I gave my thermo baselayers to my wife and ran in shorts, long compression socks, a longsleeve and a lightweight vest. Took a gel about 15 mins before the start and made my way to the corrals.
The corrals weren't extremly busy and could easily find the 1:40 pacer. The start itself was a mess. For some reason NYPD and NYFD got their own corral next to the pros, which meant that during the first 2 miles, the most narrow part of the course, you were making your way through a lot of slower runners. This race has some hills, most of which are during the first 6 miles. I don't know if it was because of these hills, but I felt like the pacer was a bit inconsistent with his pacing. For me it wasn't an even effort, and it most definitely wasn't an even pace. At some point during the downhill part to the Manhattan bridge I felt like we were holding back too much and I decided I was going to run my own race.
I had obtained a 1:40 pace bracelet from the expo while picking up my bib, so I figured I could use that to pace myself and keep an eye on my heart rate on my watch. Based on no prior knowledge I assumed that keeping it between 160 and 170 should be fine. The climb up the Manhattan bridge was awesome and a highlight, The sun was shining, wind wasn't too bad and you could see the reflection of all the runners in the windows of the skyscrapers.
Next up was the FDR drive, we had the wind in our backs for some parts of it so that was great! Sun was still shining and hardly any shade, so I wasn't that cold and happy with my choice of outfit. At some point I realised I had already passed the halfway point and I was still feeling good. I ate my gel and was getting increasingly confident I would be able to finish below 1:40. At the UN building you take a left towards times square, the tall buildings block the sun so it was definitely colder here! Running through times square was fun and a unique experience! At this point I started to feel my knee a bit, but nothing I hadn't experienced before so was able to keep running.
Arriving at central park meant I was almost at the finish line. I'd done a lot of my training here, so I knew what to expect (central park is not flat!). But I was still feeling like I had something extra in the tank, so I had decided to pick up the pace a bit for the last 2-3 miles. Before starting the race I had already decided on the point that I would initiate my sprint to the finish, in hindsight this wasn't a great plan. For about 150 meters the sprint felt great, I was passing people, could see the finish line getting closer, but about 50 meters before the finish my legs started to feel wobbly and my vision got blurry, so I decided to quickly ease up on the sprinting and just run like a normal person for the final part. I'm pretty sure if I would have continued that final push I would have ended up face down on my finish line photo.
The wobbly legs and blurry vision quickly went away after I stopped running, got a high five from a random volunteer (loved it). Someone put a space blanket around my shoulders, someone else put a piece of tape on the blanket to keep it closed, the next person handed me my medal and a bit later someone gave me a bag with food and drinks. Everything was extremely well organized, but I can imagine it was a bit more chaotic for the later start waves. The portapotty I used after finish was completely clean still!
I met up with my wife and our friend. I'd forgotten to stop my Garmin watch at the finish, so I wasn't completely sure of my time. Based on my calculation during the run I was about 3 mins below 1:40 around mile 8. They told me the NYRR results page said 1:35:27, I definitly wasn't expecting that for my first half marathon race, but now I want to break 1:30! I'm also running the Staten Island in September, let's see how much I can improve by that time. Afterwards we got a celebratory donut, spent the rest of the morning in the bath watching sports. My knee is still a bit stiff, but I think it'll be fine by the end of the week. For a next race I'll be incorporating a bit more strength work into my routine. The liked the Garmin race widget more than the "Garmin coaches", seems to be more adaptive. For example, a good nights sleep will increase the intensity of your training the next day, hardly any sleep will subsitute a training session with a rest day.
If you ever get the chance to run this course, do it! Amazing scenery and amazing crowds!
Made with a new [race report generator](http://sfdavis.com/racereports/
) created by herumph
submitted by ChillierElk
to running [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:54 sellpremium2022 Auto Trader weekly
2023.03.21 16:52 blankblank I was planning on buying my first carbon bike but I’m having second thoughts. Would appreciate some advice.
My daily driver is a 2015 Fuji Tread Disc. It's an alloy frame with a carbon fork, Claris and 700x32 tires. I take really good care of it and I have over 15k miles on it. I'm not a performance rider. I don't track wattage or speed. I just want something versatile, durable, low maintenance, not flashy looking, and comfortable that is great for medium to long road rides (20-40 mi) but still capable of the occasional light gravel trail (and potholed road). My bike does all that, which is why I've stuck with it for so long. Yet, the itch to upgrade persists.
I came close to buying a Giant Defy Advanced 1 (carbon with Ultegra) last year, but couldn't pull the trigger. It's still on my shortlist though, along with the Cannondale Synapse Carbon 2 RL (105 Di2).
But something changed recently. I started taking a bike repair class (which was long overdue) at my LBS, and the shop owner who has been teaching me has started to make me think I don't actually want a carbon bike with a high end groupset. He said that based on my needs and riding style, I might be happier with a steel frame and a cheaper groupset like Tiagra. I know, unlike carbon and aluminum, steel can rust, but I keep my bikes indoors and clean them regularly, so I'm not super worried about that aspect, and I rented a steelie with Tiagra once on a road trip and I did like it quite a bit.
Basically, I'm starting to question everything! What say you? Is my LBS teacher right? And if so, which bikes would you recommend I consider? So far, I've started researching the All-City Space Horse Tiagra (though I don't love that it only comes in a bright color) and the Salsa Vaya GRX 600. Thanks in advance for any input!
submitted by blankblank
to whichbike [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:20 ariesonthecusp March 21, 2023 - 10am EST - Multiplayer.ai
2023.03.21 16:08 FlyWithSeedyL Release Notes - Sim Update 12 [184.108.40.206] Available Now
RELEASE NOTES 220.127.116.11 If you are playing on PC, outdated packages in your community folder may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior. If you suffer from stability issues or long loading times, move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title. [All Versions] How to Install a New Update Safely
- Optimized the “Checking for updates” phase to reduce the booting time of the simulator; improved the download speed in the installation manager; improved loading time before booting to the main menu
- Added a new assistance option to customize the intensity of turbulence experienced during flight (based on current altitude, environment, and weather conditions).
- Turkish and Korean languages have been added into the sim
- Added an input key to toggle Flight Assistant Panel
- Spotlight Event Pack: a pack of activities is now available in the Marketplace, which contains a curated selection of 13 Spotlight Events from the past. Please note: completing these activities will not count towards Spotlight Event related achievements.
General Bug Fixes
- Several crashes have been fixed across the title
- Fixed a bug in the purchase flow of MSFS Marketplace
- Keyboard shortcut to toggle Screen Narrator on/off has been added
- Control Options menu stops reset to top when assigning a button.
- “Set Departure”, “Set arrival” & “Zoom to Details” are now appearing when Airport Icon is clicked
- Fixed aircraft visibility issues with their interior and exterior model
- Corrected an issue that caused some multiplayer planes to display a purple texture on their Glass cockpits.
- Fixed Engine Governor being incorrectly labeled
- Fixed game freeze during boot
- Added parameter to cfg that allows to fix the legacy flight model integration of the accelerations that was causing wrong accelerations and g-force calculations in the legacy flight model. Integrated collision constraint response into the force calculation for g force estimation when on ground. This allows to have 1.0 when still on ground even with some suspension systems that don’t have enough force to counter gravity.
- Fixed issues in the building generation that could caused crashes
- Various localization improvements
- Fixed airport considered as water if runways have undefined surface type
- Added Weight & Balance visualization for rotorcraft.
- [Partially Fixed] Glass cockpit externalization has been reworked. There’s no intermediate window anymore; each glass cockpit opens a distinct window with the glass cockpit name. Window position and size is saved when ending a flight.
- With multi-layout screens cockpits, mouse collision for glass cockpit externalization is now received only by the current active glass cockpit.
- Navlog timer no longer resets when user closes and reopens it
- Fixed SimConnect injected traffic planes not following the assigned flight plan
- Fixed live traffic planes incorrectly following departure procedures
- Fixed live traffic planes staying stuck at hold short in some airports
- Fixed live traffic planes staying at low altitude after takeoff
- Fixed SimConnect injected traffic being often unable to depart from the departure gate
- Fixed traffic planes causing performance issue in the world map
- Fixed live traffic planes sometimes not showing nameplate
- Fixed live traffic planes sometimes spawning at an incorrect location and unable to move
- Fixed live traffic planes staying at low altitude during go around
- Fixed a crash where ATC uses an invalid runway number
- Glass cockpit: Waypoint with no associated city now show an empty city field instead of random characters.
- Glass cockpit: NavigationData expiration year is now properly displayed when date range extends over two years.
- [Partially Fixed] Heat only thermals are limited in height up to the cloud base (except under clouds)
- Limited and tuned negative thermals around clouds and hot ground.
- Reduced thermals close to ground.
- [Partially Fixed] Improved thermal slanting and cloud alignment.
- Reduced “blue” hot ground thermals in rain, with altitude and with high winds
- Reduced mountain turbulence with altitude
- Maximum vertical wind speed in storm clouds / TCU has been increased
- Fixed a cloud popping issue when updating Live Weather data
- Fixed a problem where in water presets, water would be iced for the physics but displayed as water in the rendering.
- General Live Weather improvements
- Live Weather now uses server time instead of local time to avoid inconsistent or no live weather
- Date of METAR files is now checked before ingesting the data to avoid replacing current METARs with out-of-date METARs in case of CDN issues; this also reduces bandwidth usage
- Fixed an issue that would potentially stop the game from retrieving clouds
- Fixed an issue where incorrect weather was injected while retrieving new data, potentially causing abrupt wind and pressure changes as well as cloud popping
- Fixed a Rendering issue where clouds were ghosting into the sky at horizon
- Fixed various issues on leg start in bushtrips
- Training activities are now recorded in logbook
- Fixed an issue that caused the P-51 to run out of fuel too early in Reno races
- Fixed an issue that could cause the engines to shut down when first starting a mission.
- In Bushtrips, the Description Box displays incorrect values for the Flight Length, Flight Duration, and Number of Legs
Garmin G3000 / G5000
- Fixed incorrectly rendered lists when the number of items in the list was very large.
- Fixed various instances where FMS would not automatically tune the primary approach frequency when loading or activating ILS/LOC/LDA/SDF/VOR approaches.
- The GTC Airport Information page will now display the primary approach frequencies for all ILS/LOC/LDA/SDF approaches at the airport in the Freq tab.
- The PFD traffic inset map’s range labels are now always displayed in the bottom left to avoid conflicts with other map elements.
- Fixed long approach names from overflowing the approach button on the GTC Select Approach page.
- Miscellaneous map memory optimizations.
- Fixed a bug where on-route direct-tos incorrectly inherited the turn direction of their target legs.
- Fixed a bug where the initial course of an on-route direct-to was set in true degrees instead of the expected magnetic degrees.
- Fixed a bug where the flight plan would become corrupted when syncing a world map flight plan with an approach and at least one enroute waypoint but no departure or arrival.
- Advanced VNAV no longer tries to capture descent altitude constraints during climb phase.
- Added aural alerts for TIS/TAS/TCAS traffic and resolution advisories.
- Added support for choosing aural alert voice type (male/female).
- Enabled the Direct-To buttons in the GTC Waypoint Information and NRST pages.
- Most aural alerts that trigger at the same time will now be played back in a queue instead of overlapping each other. Note that some alerts are still allowed to overlap others.
- New CAS warning and caution messages are now accompanied by an aural chime.
- The active NAV source is now reset to FMS when the system is power cycled.
- Fixed a bug where the VSR navigation data bar field always displayed dashes (‘––––’).
- Selecting a waypoint in the GTC Direct-To page (either via the keyboard or the Nearest tab) that matches the current Direct-To target will now load the appropriate existing Direct-To information.
- Selecting a waypoint in the GTC Direct-To page (either via the keyboard or the Nearest tab) that is in the primary flight plan will now cause an on-route direct-to to be created when the Activate button is pressed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the G1000Nxi to pan very slowly in Legacy interaction mode
Garmin GNS430W / GNS530W
- Fixed some page navigation issues where the right knob push would not close dialogs
- Fixed an issue where the plane’s CDI source would change when opening the VFR Map
- Optimizations for reducing memory usage
- Added support for VR in-game panel zoom axis
- FLO mode transition now takes into account density altitude
- Fixed Load % to display the correct individual engine power.
- Fixed a bug on WASM & TS glass cockpits using the zero pitch line of the PFD. The line now represents the 0° of the aircraft
- Fixed contrail effects on some planes
- Corrected an issue that caused the P-51 Bunny to display a white screen instead of the radio.
- [Partially Fixed] an issue that caused some lights on the B747 and A320 to incorrectly react to interaction with their controls.
- Corrected an issue that caused LEFT/RIGHT_AXIS_BRAKE_SET to incorrectly affect both brakes.
- [P-51 Mrs Virginia] Landing gear doors animations are now working correctly
- External HUD : Variometer is no longer displayed on external HUD when not relevant to the aircraft.
- [Checklists] Fixed inconsistent XML parsing behavior between PC and consoles
- [Known Issue] LS8 can be pushed towards the ground when using winch launch method
- Engine power jump was reduced during the governor activation.
- Added an engine trimmer. If the helicopter has this feature, it is now possible to slightly change the nominal engine/rotor RPM that a governor is trying to maintain. Please, refer to the new input commands in the Control Options menu: “ENGINE TRIM RPM INCREASE” and “ENGINE TRIM RPM DECREASE”
- The throttle control logic for multi-engine helicopters has become more consistent.
- Fixed Tail rotor increment for better controllability with gamepad Helicopter profile (without tail rotor assistance)
- Significant sound improvements in all areas of the aircraft (numerous reports are covered in this).
- External lights adjusted for a more realistic experience.
- Pressure system bug resolved.
- Improvements to T/D logic.
- Flight deck door resolution improved on Base version.
- FMS symbol tweaked to be more realistic.
- VOR* to VOR transition in capture bug resolved.
- Landing weight calculations on FMC for imperial fixed.
- Sliders added in EFB.
- VOR1 RMI disappears when overlapping VOR 2 needle bug fixed.
- SPD LIM mode premature bug fixed.
- Galley latches repositioned to closed position.
- Console unit flood light moveable.
- Trim wheel integral light now added.
- Glass added on outstanding cockpit gauges.
- Added magnetic variation to navaids.
- Autobrake commands added for hardware.
- INIT B & LW bugs fixed.
- RSK a waypoint to VERT REV bug fixed.
- Loading co-route character removal bug fixed.
- Custom PBD can now be added on new waypoint page and entering directly into F-PLN.
- When selecting INHG in options, perf calc bug fixed.
- Negative temperatures in EFB, now inserting correctly.
- vPilot COM 2 bug fixed.
- Sticker on door bug fixed.
- Cargo doors now use brake accumulator.
- Chrono bug fixed.
- SEC FPLN crashes fixed.
- CG prompt in FUEL PRED adjusted to ZFWCG.
- Some light leaking fixed.
- ATC/AI audio bug fixed.
- Triggering secondary approach more than once crash fixed.
- VHF2 and 3 now audible in cockpit.
- Volume knob pull to mute working in A310.
- Players voice now heard when talking to ATC.
- Fuel page line amber when it should be green.
- EFB checklist upon scrolling bug fixed.
- Brake accumulator logic improved.
- LBS when over 100,000 clipping fixed.
- Extra fuel/time now gets calculated when an ALTN is selected.
- EMER LTs state in Cold and Dark bug fixed.
- ATHR to GA keybind bug fixed.
- INIT B selecting values bug fixed.
- Stab trim movement during different HYD pressure bug fixed.
- Overall hardware compatibility improved with HoneyComb Bravo, Saitek panels.
- APU fire test conditions logic improved.
- Ailerons position bug fixed in 15/0 state.
- VONavaid Identifier Sound not working fixed.
- Unable to query sim waypoint database from REF page fixed.
- Fixed HSI changes on selector in flight deck.
- Wiper no longer moves with no power.
- Fixed loudspeaker not making sound.
- Fixed issue where aircraft systems freeze mid-flight.
- Entered temps not appearing on weather page of f-plan fixed.
- Expose current altimeter reference value fixed.
- Fire Loop lights on switched to AC ESS instead of AC EMER bus.
- ADF needles now point to true bearing not magnetic.
- Fixed abnormal behavior when choosing NONE STAR approach and transition.
- WASM API nav data waypoint structure adjusted.
- Updated translation files.
- Engine performance increased to match more closely the real-world behavior.
- Now it is easier to overstress the rotor RPM and torque under heavy load.
- The helicopter is easier to stabilize now in cruise flight with trim and assistances turned off.
- Low rotor warning sound now sounds when the battery is switched on.
- Annunciators illumination is stronger now in DIM mode.
- Altimeter barometric scale values now match up with the simulator values.
- Gauge illumination is toned down preventing it to being overblown on maximum brightness settings.
- Auto-trim switch has been removed.
- Force trim switch has been removed.
- Pedal stop functionality added (limits left pedal movement during flight) above 50 kts.
- Rotor rotation animation in multiplayer is now functioning.
- Rotor brake is functional again.
- Used fuel type in the weight and balance settings is JET fuel.
- Added Turkish language translation.
- Added Korean language translation.
- Pedal animation on the connecting rod is fixed.
- Interior collider adjustments. The camera doesn’t clip into the main panel anymore.
- VR support adjustments. Full VR support.
- Reference cruise speed now shows the correct value on the aircraft selection screen.
Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental
- Fixed an issue that could prevent part of the speed brakes from properly triggering on the 747.
Guimbal Cabri G2
- START mode behavior improved on EPM
- Better synchronization between engine RPM and rotor RPM
- In Direct To Page, magnetic bearing is displayed instead of true bearing
- Throttle handle animation is now working correctly
- Fixed miro drift on ground contact with helicopters. Fixed Cabri skid suspension settings; Cabri now stable on ground.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk G1000
- Fixed ground steering during takeoff to compensate for crosswind
Cessna Citation CJ4
- MFD: Fixed battery electrical indications always showing 0
- AP: Fixed altitude capture not engaging in TO vertical mode
- Disabled unused COM3 radio receiver
- Adjusted brightness of Standby Indicator
- Fixed the AoA indexer not indicating the correct AoA
- Fixed sim checklist stuck in After Starting Engines checklist
- Fixed wrong state indication on APPR button tooltip
- FMC: Fixed ARRIVALS page not working when airport features approaches not tied to a specific runway
- FMC: Fixed discontinuities piling up when editing procedures
- YD/AP DISC Bar now disables the Yaw Damper
- Fixed Overspeed Warning audio not always working
- Fixed an issue with the Direct To initial Course being incorrect
- Fixed an issue where the FMA would always show LOC1/VOR1 even when nav source is NAV2
- TOGA button on the Thrust Lever is now active
- Added automatic VOR tuning functionality
- Added the FLT LOG page to the FMC and flight tracking
- The FLT LOG page will show on the FMC after landing based on the setting in DEFAULTS
- Added ability to ident the transponder on the FMC ATC CONTROL page
- Fixed an issue where fuel used tracking on FUEL MGMT page 2 was not correct
- Reduced pitch instability and adjusted elevator authority, tweaked roll rates at various speeds to keep light control feel but reduce excess performance
- Adjusted flaps to achieve a better compromise between approach angle and flaps pitch/lift moments, reduced flaps drag at both flaps levels
- Slightly increased top end engine thrust to address a few reports of insufficient climb power
- Increased gear down drag
- Increased gyro stability to reduce excessive turbulence impact
- Adjusted load stations to be more in line with real loadout
- Added additional groundwheel friction to avoid skidding during moderate crosswind landings
- ILS data is now loaded from the approach FAF origin facility to allow for nav-to-nav and auto-tune even when scenery runway data does not have the appropriate ILS reference information
- Fixed bugs related to visual approach loading and visual approach vnav guidance
- Fixed missing basic aural alerts
- COM input now allows to enter 136.xxx frequencies
- Limit types of airports displayed on the map to show only suitable ones
Cessna Citation Longitude
- Fixed incorrect pitot heat logic.
- Fixed the AILERON(S)_LEFT/RIGHT key events commanding ailerons in the opposite direction as intended.
- The engine auto-start and auto-shutdown procedures (Ctrl-E and Ctrl-Shift-E) now function correctly.
- The standby instrument now automatically adjusts its backlight levels.
- Autothrottle no longer requires gear and flaps to be retracted to change from TO mode to SPD/CLIMB/DESC modes.
- Taxi auto-tests now require engines running to begin evaluating.
- Fixed broken external animations for non-default liveries.
- Fixed incorrect load station count in cfg, and adjusted passenger load positions to match standard 8-seat configuration.
- Increased ND elevator trim limit to prevent AP from running out of trim authority at low altitudes and high speeds.
- Fixed AFCS control panel APR button tooltip.
- Added BRAKE FAIL and GENS OFF aural alerts.
- The G5000’s active NAV source now defaults to FMS when starting a flight.
- The AFCS control panel UP/DN wheel now changes pitch reference when the AP is in PIT mode.
- Fixed broken rotate animations on the CRS knobs.
- The 500-foot touchdown callout will now sound as appropriate. Also added other touchdown callouts from 450 to 50 feet.
Curtiss JN-4 “Jenny”
- Fixed in VR elevator not moving.
- Fixed engine audio from nearby Jenny aircraft can be heard within cockpit.
- Added Phone EFB with Compass, Indicated Air Speed, Radio and XPDR functionality tied to core sim.
- Added electrical system for the EFB.
- Added EFB section to the Flight Manual.
- Added right bracket in cockpit to Show/Hide EFB.
Daher TBM 930
- Increased maximum nose wheel steering angle to 28 degrees, and increased speed at which nose wheel steering starts becoming less effective to 10 knots.
- [Partially Fixed Increased brightness of taxi and landing lights.
- Pulse lights no longer draw additional power when landing lights are on.
- Fixed broken door animations for non-default liveries
- Fixed handling of electrical battery key events.
- Improved compatibility with hardware that send electrical battery and external power key events every frame.
- Fixed AFCS control panel APR button tooltip.
- The overspeed, stall, and landing gear aural alerts will now sound as appropriate.
- The G3000’s active NAV source now defaults to FMS when starting a flight.
- Fixed broken rotate animations on the CRS knobs.
- Fixed several issues related to entering a frequency on the transponder of the Darkstar
- External Camera display now rotates without stretching the view.
- Improved adverse yaw, balance, handling qualities and spoiler drag
- Improved stall to match stalling characteristics as described in the flight manual (wing drop)
- Winch launch now requires the technique as described in the DG-1001E flight manual: "During ground roll and initial take-off push the control stick to a forward position to prevent excessive nose-up pitching rotation during initial take-off. After reaching safety altitude gradually pull back on the stick, so that the glider will not pick up excessive speed. Don’t pull too hard. After reaching release altitude pull the tow release knob. Recommended winch launch airspeed 110-130 km/h (60-70 kts.).
- Upside down illegible writing on rear door stairs in Blue stripe Livery.
- Landing light switches are no longer reversed.
- Underside beacon light illuminates correctly.
- Multiple items can now be manually completed with evaluation mode.
- Landing gear text decal is no longer obstructed by open passenger door switch.
- DC-3 Aux tanks correctly feed the engine.
- HUD correctly indicates state of flaps.
- DC-3 cockpit model - Nose rivets remade.
- With the propellers feathered moving the prop control affects all the propellers.
- DC-3 cockpit model - Screws no longer clip through window frame.
- Beacon Light switch is targetable.
- Instrument texture no longer disappears when zooming out in external/showcase view.
- The user can’t hear the wind on takeoff even if all audio is turned off.
- Red yellow cargo image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
- Blue stripe image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
- Image for ole dusty livery in selection screen does match the livery in free flight.
- Mesh switch turns off and now the state of the switch correctly indicates it is off.
- Carb Air temperature correctly matches sim.
- Beacon light underneath fuselage can now be turned on.
- There is now a switch in cockpit to toggle on/off beacon light.
- Quickview 3 in cockpit camera is positioned correctly.
- Tooltip indicates correct state of Master Ignition switch.
- Off position on the right fuel selector now fixed.
- Cold dark switch use failing to show fuel pressure is fixed.
- Checklist for starting engine now says to wait 2 seconds.
- Scroll wheel issue with Desired Heading knob has been recoded.
- Spawning at night on runway, Cockpit lights now are on.
- Typo present in Hangar Description has been rectified.
- DC-3 Thumbnails now match the model.
- AUX Fuel gauge needles are fixed.
- Incorrect string on AUX fuel weight and balance fixed.
- Hole in cargo doors from inside cargo bay hold fixed.
- Various light leaks fixed.
- Texture improvements throughout the model(s).
Grumman G-21 Goose
- Fixed duplicate key name errors.
- Fixed cockpit camera clipping through floor.
- Fixed typo in cockpit placard.
- Fixed typo in loading screen trivia.
- Fixed engine audio from nearby Goose aircraft can be heard within cockpit.
- Added Phone EFB with Radio and XPDR functionality tied to core sim.
- Added Switches to Show/Hide EFB and Turn ON/OFF Avionics (including switch audio and decals).
- Added EFB section to the Flight Manual.
- Updated translation files.
H-4 Hercules “Spruce Goose”
- Yoke interaction with VR controllers simulate a yoke instead of a flight stick.
- Weight and Balance screen no longer contains debug text.
- Flying very far past Vne now triggers a crash.
- Modern avionics added.
- Clipboard updated with new features.
- Auto-pilot added.
- Green navigation light orientation.
- ATC/ICAO params.
- Prop animation issue on one side.
- Clipboard items missing check once clicked.
- CHT, Oil, Radiator temperatures have been adjusted.
- The blurred propellers no longer cast shadows.
- Improved adverse yaw, stall and spoiler drag
Ryan NYP “Spirit of St. Louis”
- VR controller interaction influence fixed.
- Multiplayer Art issue fixed (the front was hidden on other Ryan).
- VR users can launch the aircraft properly now, the throttle is automatically set to 100% once the catapult is triggered.
- Cockpit collision added.
- Fixed Statue of Liberty standing in water
- Fix terraforming issue on taxiway at HECA
- [Partially Fixed] Fix taxiway bridge issue at RJTT causing aircraft crashes
- Fixed Queenstown airport not updated with World Update 12
- Fix taxiway bridge issue at SBGL causing aircraft crashes
- [Partially Fixed] Fix taxiway bridge issue at LFPG causing aircraft crashes
- Fixed wrong airport names in Australia (Coober Pedy)
- Fixed terraforming issues include the crack on runway 26 at ESSA
- Fixed the possibility to set a seaplane base as departure without a seaplane
World Update 1 – Japan
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge night texture.
- Nagasaki Airport RJFU:
- Fixed Control Tower LOD transition.
- Added collisions for few missing objects.
- Hachijojima Airport RJTH:
- Fixed windsock direction behavior.
- Fixed multiple objects LOD transition.
- Added collisions for few missing objects.
World Update 2 – USA
- Fixed Alcatraz Water Tower LOD transition.
- Fixed the satellite imagery cab be seen on the terrain below New River Gorge Bridge.
- Added marker to Lowry Avenue Bridge.
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls texture.
- Fixed Haystack Rock position over terrain.
- Fixed US Grant Bridge textures and blend with the aerial imagery.
- Fixed Yosemite El Capitan terraforming clipping.
- Fixed terrain and imagery blending of the Lewis and Clark Bridge.
- Fixed Navajo Bridge terrain blending.
- Fixed collisions size of the Monument Valley.
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls LODs transition.
- Added collisions to the US Air Force planes on the Airport Graveyard.
- Fixed United States National Arboretum is missing textures near the top of the pillars.
- Fixed Glen Canyon Dam ground textures clipping through the Dam.
- Added missing building to the National Radio Astronomy Observatory.
- Added collision to Bixby Creek Bridge.
- Fixed United States Capitol LOD transition.
- the Las Vegas Strip is now searchable by name.
- The Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls.
- Fixed Fort Knox LOD popping.
- Added collisions to Sunshine Skyway Bridge buildings.
- Fixed missing texture on Lowry Avenue Bridge.
- Atlanta Airport KTAL:
- Fixed the Ground services clipping at parking RAMP 312 CARGO, parking spot N ramp 312 and airliners gate H-4.
- Fixed flipped textures of Delta hangar and Atlanta Fire Rescue buildings.
- Added collisions to all buildings.
- Fixed Bridge on a taxiway.
- Fixed night lighting disappears at short distances.
- Friday Harbor Airport KFHR:
- Fixed few terraforming issues.
World Update 3 – UK & Ireland
- Fixed Goodison Park LOD popping.
- Added and improved collisions for the following POIs: 100 Bishopsgate, Wembley Stadium, Blackpool Tower, Durham Cathedral, Floors Castle, The Blair Castle, Blenheim Palace, The Royal Botanical Gardens, Goodison Park, The Eden Project.
- Fixed St James Park missing texture.
- Fixed Emirates Stadium model and textures (include misspelling billboards).
- Fixed Eilean Donan Castle Vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Canterbury Cathedral LOD pops.
- Fixed Stamford Bridge LOD 1 and LOD 2 switched.
- Fixed Blackpool Tower texture clipping.
- Fixed Kew Garden floating bespoke building.
- Removed TIN spikes around St. James Park stadium.
- Fixed Windsor Castle LOD popping.
- Fixed Pontcysyllte Aqueduct LOD popping.
- Fixed Glass Pod on British Airways I360 position popping at different distances.
- Fixed Goodison Park missing textures under Sunroofs.
- Fixed Floors Castle texture and Added missing texture.
- Fixed Scotland flag display on Edinburgh Castle.
- Fixed Archbishop’s Palace Maidstone texture and LOD popping.
- Fixed Villa Park Stadium LOD popping.
- Fixed Kew Garden alignment with the satellite imagery footprint.
- Fixed Anfield Stadium LOD popping.
- Fixed Glamis Castle Grass vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Caernarfon Castle displaying.
- Fixed Wales Millennium Centre LOD transition.
- Fixed Forth Rail Bridge’s Northside pillar missing textures.
- Fixed Forth Rail Bridge displays Cars climbing.
- Fixed Twickenham Stadium and York Minster LOD popping.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport EGGP:
- Removed Light pole in middle of a taxiway.
- Added missing collisions to multiple buildings.
- Barra Airport EGPR:
- Fixed few taxi path issues.
World Update 4 – France &Benelux
- Fixed the Mont Aiguille collision. It is now possible to land at its top.
- Fixed Stade Jean-Bouin collision.
- Fixed Stade Vélodrome LOD transition.
- Nice Cote Airport LFMN
- Fixed runways center lines missing in both runways.
- Fixed waypoints and nav procedures issues occurred.
- Added collision to multiple buildings.
World Update 5 – Nordics
- Fixed Viking Stadion / SR-Bank LOD popping.
- Fixed Road traffic driving underneath Storseisundet Bridge and Svinesund Bridge.
- Fixed Petäjävesi Old Church and Uddevalla Bridge displays double markings.
- Fixed Cars driving through Copenhagen Opera House.
- Fixed Copenhagen Opera House LOD popping.
- Added collisions to the Tjörn Bridge.
- Fixed Kullen Lighthouse vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Øresund Bridge terraforming issue.
- Fixed Brøndby Stadium spawning.
- Fixed the Bolt Arena missing collision.
- Fixed Roskilde Cathedral Cars driving up the building.
- Fixed Helsinki Ice Hall LOD popping.
- Fixed Blue Water Arena missing collision.
- Fixed Arctic Cathedral LOD popping.
- Fixed Aalborg Stadium missing collision.
- Fixed Tromsø Bridge Road traffic under and beside the Bridge.
- Fixed floating TIN artifacts/crane near Helsinki Olympic stadium.
- Fixed Hallgrímskirkja Church missing collision.
- Fixed Eleda Stadion LOD popping.
- Fixed Ullevaal Stadion LOD transition.
- Added collisions to the Ylisto Bridge beams.
- Fixed Sparebanken Sør Arena LOD popping.
- Fixed Sölvesborg Bridge vegetation clipping.
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport ESSA:
- improved LOD transition of several buildings.
- Added collisions to all buildings.
- Fixed terraforming issues include the crack on runway 26.
- Fixed big crack in runway 26.
- Svalbard Airport ENSB:
- Added missing collision to Airport hangar.
World Update 7 – Australia
- Fixed occasional displacement of dynamic flags on Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Fixed vegetation clipping and placement issues at Anzac Bridge, Sydney.
- Fixed vegetation clipping at Mooney Mooney Bridge.
- Fixed flashing geometry on Tasman Bridge, Hobart.
- Adjusted photogrammetry exclusions at 568 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Minor enhancements at several other locations, e.g., clipping vegetation or water exclusions.
- YSHL Shellharbour Airport:
- Minimized visible LOD changes of hangars and other buildings.
World Update 8 – Iberia
- Fixed location of Fort of Sao Joao Baptista and Covão dos Conchos.
- Fixed or adding collisions:
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre.
- Royal Palace of Madrid.
- the Museu Nacional d Art de Catalunya.
- the Estádio Algarve.
- Bom Jesus do Monte.
- Alqueva Dam.
- Aldeadavila Dam.
- the Museum of Art Architecture and Technology.
- Estadio Jose Alvalade.
- Fixed LOD popping:
- Montjuic Castle.
- Estadio Da Luz.
- Episcopal Palace of Astorga.
- Covão dos Conchos.
- San Pablo Bridge.
- Torre Mapfre.
- Basilica de La Sagrada Familia.
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre.
- Puente Nuevo.
- Fort of Sao Joao Baptista.
- Estádio Municipal de Aveiro.
- Estádio do Dragão.
- Hotel Arts.
- Observatorio Roque de los Muchachos.
- El Monumento Natural de los Mallos de Riglos.
- Palacio de Deportes de Santander.
- Catedral de Leon.
- the Alamillo Bridge.
- Fixed Montjuic Castle vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Z-fighting in front of the Museum of Art Architecture and Technology.
- Fixed Estádio Cidade de Coimbra double markers.
- Fixed Puente Nuevo Cars path.
- Fixed Guadiana International Bridge 2D footprints over the satellite imagery.
- Fixed Freixo Bridge- car traffic driving up below the Bridge.
- Fixed Third Millennium Bridge Cars traffic issue.
- Fixed Maria Pia Bridge- Cars climbing up to top of Bridge.
- Fixed Luís I Bridge displays Cars traffic path.
- Fixed Santiago Bernabeu Stadium seats texture.
- Fixed Castillo de Santa Barbara texture gaps.
- Fixed the animation of the Gondola on the Vizcaya Bridge.
- Fixed Bom Jesus do Monte trees clipping into the building.
- Fixed Alqueva Dam texture.
- Fixed Alcázar de Segovia terrain clipping.
- Fixed Pena Palace trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed El Flysch Zumaya and El Capricho Villa POIs name spelling.
- Fixed Rande Bridge Cars path and trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed Aldeadvila Dam vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Alcázar de Segovia trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed El Monasterio de El Escorial Z-fighting.
- Fixed Monumento a Alfonso XII Z-fighting.
- Fixed 516 Arouca bridge vegetation clipping.
- Pico Airport LPPI:
World Update 9 – Italy & Malta
- Fixed Duomo Di Orvieto LOD popping.
- Added missing collisions to Basilica San Francesco.
- Fixed Torri Di San Marino LOD popping.
- Fixed Diga Di Santa Giustina terrain LOD popping.
- Added missing collision to Torri Di San Marino.
- Fixed Faro Di Capo Caccia cliffs collision.
- Fixed Castle of Corigliano Calabro vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Fort Manoel collision.
- Fixed Castello Di Graines collision.
- Fixed Caserta Royal Palace collision.
- Fixed Place Moulin Dam vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Fénis Castle textures issues.
- Fixed Potola Palace bridges terrain blending.
- Fixed Fort St Angelo vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Castelsardo invisible terrain issues.
- Fixed Palazzo Pitti Z-fighting and LOD popping.
- Fixed Fort St Angelo vegetation clipping.
- Fixed National Stadium Ta’Qali collisions.
- Fixed Fénis Castle vegetation clipping and Added collisions.
- Fixed Parish Church of Mellieha missing textures.
- Fixed Mi.Co. Gate 2 vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Basilica San Francesco vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Maxxi the National Museum collisions.
- Fixed Lighthouse Of Genoa powerlines, DEM and generic buildings clipping.
- Fixed Allianz Stadium vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Viadotto Sfalassa vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Basilica Di San Pietro vegetation and TIN clipping.
- Fixed Basilica Di San Petronio TIN clipping.
- Added missing collisions to Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi.
- Fixed Castelsardo Z-fighting and vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Grotta Di Nettuno vegetation clipping.
- Marina Di Campo Airport LIRJ:
World Update 10 – USA
- Fixed Mount Washington Hotel terraforming.
- Fixed National Park of American Samoa’s Marker position.
- Fixed textures stretched in Royal Gorge Bridge & Park’s Rock.
- Fixed Z-fighting on the roof of the Getty Museum.
- Fixed the Smithsonian National Museum of American History display name.
- Fixed the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse marker position and windows textures issues.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the Independence Temple.
- Fixed the New Orleans bridges collisions.
- Fixed the US flag in Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site.
- Fixed the Longaberger Company headquarters and Fort Massachusetts collision.
- Fixed LODs transitions for the following POIs:
- Split Rock Lighthouse.
- Kentucky State Capitol.
- Indian River Inlet Bridge.
- World War II Memorial.
- Cabo Rojo Lighthouse.
- Yerkes Observatory.
- Montana State.
- Mount Washington.
- Theodore Roosevelt Dam.
- the Independence Temple.
- Fort Massachusetts.
- National Gallery of Art.
- Lake Tahoe Airport KTVL:
- Added collisions for few missing buildings.
- Block Island Airport KBID:
- Added collisions for few missing buildings.
- Dallas Forth Worth Airport KDFW:
- Fixed few terraforming issues in the airport.
- Runways types are now defined.
- Fixed the Water cracks present at Seven Seas Lagoon near.
World Update 11 – Canada
- Fixed TIN buildings exclusion near Hatley Park National Historic Site.
- Fixed blend of Samuel de Champlain Bridge surrounding terrain.
- Fixed the double markers of the One on the World map.
- Fixed Cars floating above Pierre-Laporte Bridge.
- Fixed Cars flow over Jacques Cartier Bridge and Angus L. Macdonald Bridge.
- Fixed big Nickel POI name.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping through Burrard Street Bridge.
- Fixed Z fighting on the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Fixed LOD popping of Cape Bonavista Lighthouse cliffs and Cape Spear Lighthouse National Historic cliffs.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the zipline at the Cape Enrage Lighthouse.
- Fixes Pierre-Laporte Bridge terrain alignment.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the A. Murray MacKay Bridge and Thousand Islands Bridge.
- Fixed Lions Gate Bridge alignment with tterrain and road.
- Fixed terrain spikes going through Jacques Cartier Bridge.
- Fixed Holes in terrain all around Citadel Hill (Fort George).
- Fixed terrain LOD popping around Parliament of Canada.
- Fixed terraforming at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Fixed TIN data displays next to Fisgard Lighthouse.
- Added missing building on the Canadian High Arctic Research Station.
- Added missing building for the Cambridge Bay Radar Station.
- Fixed collisions of Jacques Cartier Bridge, The Lions Gate Bridge and The Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
40th Anniversary Edition / Sim Update 11
- Meigs Field KCGX:
- Fixed Z-fighting in runway and tarmac.
- Fixed taxi to parking after landing.
- Starting in KCGX helipad while helicopter is selected is now available.
- ATIS is now available.
- Hong Kong Kai Tak Airport VHHX:
- Added collisions to multiple buildings.
- Fixed the too low glideslope.
- Fixed the ILS range for runway 13.
- ATIS is now available.
- Princess Juliana Airport TNCM:
- Added collisions to few missing buildings.
- Fixed the LOD transitions.
- First Flight Airport KFFA:
- Fixed Z fighting on pathway.
- Lingotto Building LIBH:
- Fixed the too High collision preventing smooth landing.
- Fixed Z- fighting on the roof of the building.
- NYC Heliport KJRB – Added collisions for few missing items.
- Tokyo Heliport – Added collisions for few buildings.
- US Bank Tower Helipad:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Fixed LOD transition.
- Heliponto Mirante Dona Marta SMDH:
- Heliport collisions has been fixed.
- Fixed LOD transition.
- Menara Telekom Tower Helipad:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Fixed Z-fighting on Water near the tower.
- Bitexco Financial Tower – Fixed LOD transition.
- London Heliport EGLW – Removed building appeared inside the Airport perimeter while photogrammetry is off.
- Needles Lighthouse – Lighthouse Light is now spinning.
- Issy-Les-Moulineaux Heliport:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Glider Airports:
- Itakura Gliderport RJT1 – Fixed ground and runway textures.
Game of the Year Edition
- All Voloports are now possible to use as helipads.
- Issy-Les-Moulineaux Heliport- Voloport is now available as helipad.
- La Defense Voloport is is now available as helipad.
- Fixed LOD transition for all Voloports.
- Fixed Le Bourget Voloport name spelling.
- Lugano Airport LSZA:
- Collision has been Added to multiple objects.
- Fixed floating lights around the airport.
- Fixed Z-fighting on airports’ tennis courts.
Top Gun Maverick
- Fixed the clipping through the rocks at Seneca Rocks Peak.
- Fixed Haines Knob collision is size.
- Fixed collisions in Germany Valley Quarry.
- Fixed French Gulf Marina has LOD transition.
- Fixed LOD popping in Riffle Lake Dam.
submitted by FlyWithSeedyL
to MicrosoftFlightSim [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 13:12 414s_PharMaHCee187 I was flagged this morning & it's cuz I haven't seen the clinic Dr. on over a year but very good with counselor follow ups & the clinics advocates who do so much as they can for you.
See, I dose every day at around 530am , & med.staff ain't in I believe until sometimes 8am but , I know recently I had to cancel an appointment due to a ER visit & never rescheduled. & This the 2nd clinic that I thought i was staying behind for 15mins(observed after dosing ) for 3 day's & the 1st clinic (the mother clinic of this 1 I see now, said that they got peek & could get my trough without me coming back on 4th day 3hrs later also I was extra happy/////but fast forward to now & I WAS getting a little frustrated because only 1 assistant up front & didn't see this guy ever before until all the regulars came in quickly and kind of got thing's in order knowing I'm a very big hearted & caring person but I'm just a Lil bit TALLER & Scrapier and with old gang tats from tha 1 faded out teardrop tat, both hands filled in, neck, few stik n poke style done in Milwaukee County Jail 22yrs ago!! lol(& srry Adderall kicked in but my counselor was like AIN'T NO1 GUNNA JUST SIT ALL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH NADA UNEXPECTEDLY FOR POSSIBLY MORE THEN 3HRS TO GET DOSED AS IN 1ST MUST SEE DR. B4 DOSING, so thankfully I got til Thursday at 11am so now I'm not even going to fake the funk.. I've proven to myself if I needed to n have to stay clean from opioids I CAN AND HAVE but this clinic doesn't have me with 1 clean U A. which legitimately, until I can prove n show that I NEED SPLIT DOSING because I metabolize it very rapid so I tbh usually have taken either a 200mg MS Contin or OxyContin 80mg tablet n very few times them M30 pressed Blue's but sorry I needed 2 vent some but it leads to I REALLY MUST GO DOWN IN MI DOSE SINCE I'VE SUFFERED TREMENDOUSLY FROM O.I.C.& from miralax, to stool softeners, high fiber diets, G I Specialist prescription medications for strictly opioid induced constipation 1 being a scheduled 2 called Movantik & a non scheduled 1 Amitiza with no Flipping help!! Since I'm the black sheep of my family and unless I've been shot, comatose, or brought back to life after more then 8× from OVERDOSES, only way to get them to be there for me but so be it smh..So Question is I know it's a long shot but with my counselor on my side advocate and myself n any of those solid friend's that didn't pass on me(And srry but within 400days between 2018-2020ish OVER 138+ MKEans people I knew good WENT AWAY N still happening every month, but WHEN I KEPT GOING UP AFTER 95 100mgs I NOTICED I should of had bucked up there but nope, and this is very much noted & going to bring ER. PAPERWORK TO SHOW HER, I just feel I'm a be put on thin ice & to accept that as my well idk she's pretty cool but well on weekdays from 5am-Noon they're only open til so HOW'D THEY GO WITH CORRECTLY dosing me ONCE I'M PUT ON SPLIT DOSING but since I've had to use XR opioids Basically daily and only because how quickly the methadone wears off!! Thanx in advance and if there are some things that you can't make sense of, just lmk & I'll try my best to make it work easier for you. very nervous y'all.
submitted by 414s_PharMaHCee187
to Methadone [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 11:54 Kausingkaos99 Question about my Alter
| || |
So I've read in the book on my alter that it's always best to dispose of old candles and offerings, as you can see I offer her money as much as possible but as far as the empty burned candles and empty tequila bottles those should b disposed of correct? For my the bowl offers i have Mexican candy, fruits, copal crystal which I read in the same book is for cleansing and removing any bad energy or spirit, and also i used it to cleanse my house and room not only when we moved In but I brought Mi Madrina into my room. BUT if you think or know she might now want that sage there in offering bowl LMK ASAP!. I also use the Copal Incense to clean my alter in my room as in the book it stated that copal Incense n crystals are good for not only cleansing you're alter and body and room as well from negative energy n spirits. Also, if you look around my Statues Neck I have a crystal my brother gave me for my birthday, she hasn't given me no sings or warnings that she doesn't like the Crystal so does that mean she's okay with it? I swear after i put it on her and sparked an Incense and blew weed smoke in race, I PROMISE i seen her smiling in the smoke before it evevaporated into the Air. So that's a good thing i take it? Next On my list is to buy her some flowers and Tequila lol and a biggertable lo, I'm only 20 turning 21 in Sept but I usually take some from my mom stash n she never notices lol. BUT PLEASE ANYTHING IM DOING WRONG WITH MY ALTER PLS FEEL FREE TO TELL ME!. submitted by Kausingkaos99 to SantaMuerte [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 11:03 Alwaha_Hygiene Clean Water, Clean Life: The Importance of Water Tank Cleaning Services in Dubai
| || | submitted by Alwaha_Hygiene to u/Alwaha_Hygiene [link] [comments]
Water is essential for life and the key to maintaining good health. However, contaminated water can be a source of dangerous diseases and infections. In Dubai, where temperatures soar high and humidity levels are often off the charts, ensuring a clean water supply has become even more critical. This is where water tank cleaning services in Dubai
come into play. https://preview.redd.it/0oixcgtzf2pa1.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3d85eb1ab33c1ae0aed7d1ebaf30098b82299570 What is the water tank cleaning process?
The water tank cleaning process is a simple one that involves draining the tank, cleaning the inside surfaces, and refilling it with clean water. This process is important because it helps to ensure that the water in your tank is clean and safe to drink.
Why is it important to have a clean water tank?
- Draining the tank: The first step in the water tank cleaning process is to drain all of the water out of the tank. This can be done by opening the drain valve at the bottom of the tank and allowing all of the water to flow out. Once the water has been drained, it is important to close the drain valve so that no contaminated water can enter the tank.
- Cleaning the inside surfaces: The next step in cleaning a water tank is to clean all of the inside surfaces. This includes scrubbing down all of the walls and floors, as well as cleansing any areas where sediment has accumulated. After scrubbing down all of the surfaces, it is important to rinse them thoroughly with clean water.
- Refilling with clean water: Once all of the inside surfaces have been cleaned, it is time to refill your water tank with fresh, clean water. This can be done by attaching a hose to a faucet or spigot and running fresh water into the tank until it is full. Once your tank has been filled with clean water, you can then turn on the pump and begin using your system again.
It is important to have a clean water tank for several reasons. First, dirty water can lead to health problems. Second, it can clog pipes and lead to expensive repairs. Third, it can cause bad odors. Finally, it can attract insects and other pests. https://preview.redd.it/3l7d0144g2pa1.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6b5ff2df481260a847e2704f863e511d8f452cba How often should you clean your water tank?
It is important to clean your water tank regularly to maintain a clean and healthy water supply. Depending on the size of your tank, you may need to clean it every few months or so. However, if you have a smaller tank, you may be able to get away with cleaning it once a year. The benefits of professional water tank cleaning services
The benefits of professional water tank cleaning services are many and varied. One of the most important benefits is the prevention of the spread of disease. A clean water tank will help to ensure that the water you and your family drink is free from harmful bacteria and other contaminants.
Another benefit of professional water tank cleaning services
is the removal of sediments and other build-ups from the bottom of your tank. Sediments can harbor harmful bacteria and lead to the contamination of your drinking water. By having your tank professionally cleaned regularly, you can be sure that your drinking water is safe and clean.
In addition to the obvious health benefits, professional water tank cleaning services can also save you money in the long run. A dirty or poorly maintained water tank can be very expensive to replace. By having your tank cleaned regularly, you can avoid costly repairs or replacements.
Overall, professional water tank cleaning services offer several advantages and benefits that make them well worth the investment. If you are concerned about the quality of your drinking water, or if you simply want to save money in the long run, then consider investing in a professional service. Conclusion
Water tank cleaning is an important part of keeping our lives healthy and comfortable in Dubai. Without a properly functioning water tank, water supplies can become contaminated with bacteria, algae, and other pollutants that could cause serious health risks. With the help of professional water tank cleaning services in Dubai
, you can ensure that your family’s drinking supply is safe to consume. Cleaning your tanks regularly will also extend their lifespan, saving you money on costly repairs in the long run. Investing in reliable and experienced water tank cleaning services should be an essential part of everyone’s home maintenance routine if they want clean living for themselves and their families! https://preview.redd.it/zxrcy3pxf2pa1.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7576894003df6ebe8a0cab958f98f92b02541ffd
2023.03.21 10:34 ozoneskipes Eco-friendly Waste Management Company
| || |The collection, transportation, treatment, and disposal of garbage, sewage, and other waste products and substances safely and efficiently is the best definition of waste management. submitted by ozoneskipes to u/ozoneskipes [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/wvc0edvya2pa1.jpg?width=318&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=dff234aa5e91127bca7b5d5f9d090fcdc92f05b6 The major players listed in waste management globally include - Advanced Disposal Services, Biffa Group, Clean Harbors Inc., and Covanta Holding Corporation. Market Insights: As per industry research, by 2025 the global waste management market size is expected to reach $484.9 billion from $303.6 billion in 2017, rising at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2018 to 2025. https://ozoneskips.ae/green-waste-management-solutions