Do zyn rewards expire
2015.10.29 15:17 ArchangelPT MyNintendoTrades
Have you recently found yourself with two of the same game? Or perhaps you have some extra points and nothing to spend them on. Come here to trade codes so you can get those shiny goods Nintendo are offering!
2023.06.01 08:30 Nifeliz2022 Nifeliz One Minute Questionnaire Survey
2023.06.01 08:30 Ok-Noise1616 $50 Bonus CSL Plasma New Donor Referral Code: OULED5SBLS - Use the referral code when you sign up at ANY CSL Plasma location or on the App prior to your first donation and receive a $50 bonus automatically!! This unique code is 100% Valid for June 2023 - Happy donating everyone 🩸
2023.06.01 08:29 IndecisiveRex Insignia
At what ratings do we get insignias for 1v1 and 3v3? I know at 500 for 1v1 we’ll get 400, and after that? Plus does 3v3 also have these bonus insignia rewards?
submitted by IndecisiveRex
to ShadowFightArena [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:27 PotatoMassager What's the point in Battle Vault
Genuine question, what is the point in the Battle Vault, you pay more CP to get access to a previous season, but only about a dozen items from that season and no CP for doing so, like what you get from the Battle Pass.
I can understand the Battle Pass as you make enough CP each season to pay for the next, so you only need to spend money once to get some decent rewards, but Battle Vault seems like a way to pay for a season, get limited rewards for that season and then lose the CP.
submitted by PotatoMassager
to CallOfDutyMobile [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:26 gothboi98 Counteracting the player that wants gold for everything
One of my Players plays characters of quite different array of character ideas, but when it comes down to moral dilemmas that are supposed to make the characters think, they always go " how much is my help worth " and just always wants gold. For everything. Helping people get across a narrow bridge to safety? He wants them to lay a toll. Save a child from a burning building? He asks them how kuchen money (two separate characters).
What was do I just make asking for gold obsolete? I'm all for people playing whatever they want, but behaviour like that I just don't want to reward.
submitted by gothboi98
to DnDAcademy [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:25 transfermymoons I love our ConeMunity and $CONE and would love to see us thrive and stave off the trappings of greed that caught so many others, so I asked ChatGpt!
I truly agree! And yeah, I hold more than a billion and admittedly am happy with that. But I also understand owning more carries a larger responsibility in terms of liquidity and downright how you behave. I used to have dreams to own 10% but aside from the costs now, I also realised back then that nothing good will come from that. And I definitely want to give back! And it kinda makes me proud to see that many of these points are already done by us now!! Hopefully we can continue this amazing trend! And the Charity I'd love to see happen!!
What do you think?
Introducing money and witnessing the appreciation of a crypto token within a community can indeed present challenges when it comes to avoiding the trappings of greed. However, it is possible to foster a positive and giving community by implementing certain strategies and promoting the right values. Here are some suggestions to help stave off greed and maintain a focus on fun and generosity:
- Set clear community values: Establish a set of core values that prioritize fun, inclusivity, and giving. Emphasize the importance of maintaining a positive and supportive environment for all members.
- Encourage generosity: Continuously encourage and celebrate acts of kindness, sharing, and giving within the community. Highlight individuals who contribute positively and showcase their actions as role models for others.
- Engage in charitable initiatives: Use the appreciation of the token's value to engage in charitable initiatives. Allocate a portion of the proceeds from token sales or transactions to support causes aligned with the community's values. This reinforces the community's commitment to giving back.
- Educate about responsible financial practices: Provide educational resources and materials to help community members understand the potential financial implications of the token's appreciation. Emphasize the importance of responsible financial practices, diversification, and long-term thinking.
- Foster community collaboration: Encourage collaboration and shared decision-making within the community. Involve community members in decision-making processes, such as selecting charitable causes to support or determining how to allocate resources. This helps create a sense of collective ownership and reduces the focus on individual financial gains.
- Discourage hoarding and promote circulation: Discourage hoarding of the token by implementing mechanisms that incentivize active participation and circulation within the community. For example, introduce features that reward members who actively engage, contribute, or utilize the token for community activities.
- Regularly communicate the community's values: Continuously remind community members about the importance of fun, giving, and maintaining a positive atmosphere. Regularly communicate these values through community updates, newsletters, or events to reinforce the community's identity.
Remember that maintaining a community centered around fun and giving while the token appreciates in value requires constant effort and reinforcement. By implementing these strategies, you can foster a positive community culture and reduce the negative impacts of greed.
submitted by transfermymoons
to ConeHeads [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:23 Planet-Dharma How to Awaken Faster in One Easy Step: Moving From Self to Service
| || |https://preview.redd.it/dgf6q9b1oc3b1.jpg?width=1200&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5cb35fc1272c282012a4c3762cdf60a464deeedc submitted by Planet-Dharma to u/Planet-Dharma [link] [comments]
Moving from Self to Service
When we aren’t meditating or working, what are we doing? Too often we are focused on ego preferences – the food we like, the people we like, the movies we like or dislike. But moving one’s focus from self, to service, is fundamental to the deepening of enlightenment.
In this post we share how the greatest benefit to your awakening occurs when you strive to benefit other beings.
On the Spiritual Path, Yes First Work on You
When you initially come into the Dharma teachings, who you are is central to the practice. Therapeutic concerns—your emotional hang-ups, psychological defilements, clingings, and hatreds need to get sorted out.
But there’s a place quite soon into the teaching, two or three years later, when consciousness becomes more or less rooted in the wholesome -it’s more or less focused on growth, unfoldment, wisdom, compassion and so on.
Then, How do You Spend Your Energy?
Really it comes down to what do you do with your time. This is where karma yoga
comes very much to the foreground.
You have your profession: you might be a tree planter, a businesswoman or a computer analyst. That’s where you’re focusing your practice when you’re at work. But then how are you spending your free time, how are you engaging with the world? What is your consciousness involved in when you’re not actually sitting / meditating?
Karma Yoga is a Vital Spiritual Practice
We think this is where karma yoga
becomes very principal to the modern person’s development. Are you hanging out with friends in coffee shops talking about spirituality? Or are you cleaning the temple floor, sweeping the street or in some way using your realization of the nature of human struggle (dukkha
) and the illusory nature of reality to actually benefit beings in your society?
This is where we begin to see the gap between more fully realized beings and beings who could be, but aren’t. It’s just how they spend that in-between time. I guess you could say its about what they’re dedicated to.
What’s Outside of the Meditation ‘Capsule’?
Meditation is excellent, but most of us don’t spend all our lives on retreat. When you leave retreat, then what? Formal practice is good, and important – but it’s in a kind of capsule. You get in this capsule, this contained environment, and meditate. And then when it’s over you go back out into the world.
You might still have a daily practice, but somehow the insights are gone because your action, your involvement, your actual engagement with life isn’t geared toward greater understanding and service.
Your Involvement with Life is to Bring Awakening into Your World
Your involvement with life is about bringing the Dharma, the awakening, in whatever guise you personally cloak it, into your world. Your action, your behaviour and your involvement with others will show the fruit of your meditation practice.
Active participation itself will bring you greater realization, much faster, than meditation practice alone.
Karma Yoga is for the Welfare of Beings
Karma yoga is the determination to foster the welfare of beings rather than just getting through social situations. This is what pulls the consciousness deeper and deeper, benefiting you, while bringing much more benefit to beings.
Look at people who have been on the path of awakening
or in the Dharma for twenty, thirty, forty years. Their realization and understanding might be very similar, but the real difference between them is how
they’ve chosen to serve.
Some practitioners focus on “my life, my world, what’s in it for me? do I feel like it? do I not feel like it?”. And then there are others who have gone beyond themselves in order to serve humanity in some way.
We encourage you to explore the practice of service, and to build the muscle of shifting the focus from one’s self to others. Not only it is incredibly rewarding, fruitful and liberating, but you get to benefit the planet and other beings. Yay! Source URL: https://www.planetdharma.com/karma-yoga-self-to-service/
2023.06.01 08:19 Saeigan Director Letter vol.6
It's been half a month, everyone.
This is Fujita, director of MftD.
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your inquiries and opinions. We will do our best to meet everyone's expectations. Today, I would like to delve a little deeper into the content I introduced last time, and write down the information that I can tell you at the moment.
■Regarding the status of version update support for the game engine (Unity)
Currently, our engineers are working on it, and we are investigating and fixing the problems caused by the version update.
(As for what kind of problems are occurring, there are problems such as in-game VFX not being displayed, and effects not being played, and we are dealing with these one by one.)
We are also investigating the cause of the abnormally heavy operation during the title screen processing, and we are investigating and responding to this in parallel with the update.
It's quite difficult to improve everything all at once, so we've discussed with the development team a plan to deal with this.
■Improvement policy currently under consideration
We have received a lot of feedback regarding the frequency and content of events, and we would like to share this with you.
Currently, until the end of August, we plan to proceed according to the schedule set by the previous management team.
Recently, I think there is a period when you do not feel that something has changed significantly.
I'm hoping that starting in September we can gradually modify what we consider to be our issues, and while we are still considering it, the frequency of reprint events has been quite worrying. If you just reduce the number of reprint events, there will be nothing to play, so we are considering revising the rewards and play methods for content that can be played regularly outside of events, and increasing the frequency of holding new events that are not reprints.
As for other things we are considering, we feel that MftD is set up to be very difficult for newcomers, we are currently working on improvements to make it easier for newcomers to play the game.
I think I'll be able to talk about various things in more detail in the next director letter, so I'll let you know at that time.
■Lastly, it may be sudden, but we plan to add the main story in the middle of this month. We will continue to update the main story on an irregular basis, so please look forward to it. Also, as already announced in the game, we will hold a management transfer commemorative campaign to commemorate the start of management by us.
(I'm sure I'll get a lot of "what's this all about? We would like to say hello to all of you as we start our new operation after replacing the previous one, we hope you will understand it as a commemoration of our continued support for you in the future...!)
You can receive more luxurious rewards than usual login bonuses, so please log in during the campaign to receive them.
That's all for today.
In addition, from now on, we will send out information in a director letter once a month, to keep you up to date on the progress of the project and the policies of the management team.
Thank you for your continued support of "MASS FOR THE DEAD"!
MASS FOR THE DEAD Director Fujita
submitted by Saeigan
to MassForTheDead [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:07 _marco_0120 Legends ranking rewards
After a season ends when do they give you the rewards depending on your placement? Because i swear they didn’t give me anything
submitted by _marco_0120
to DragonballLegends [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:07 GogglesPichu Sellers can be super annoying
| || |
So fyi sellers may not like this post but I just wanna rant a bit. So this card has been on the site for a while now, originally priced at $170 which is fine try to make whatever money you can but it was waaay overpriced. My offer I originally sent was when it was around $70, yes $52 was the lowest offer I could do and had hoped they would send a counter offer. Nope straight up declined a minute later. Fine no prob I’ll send a better offer of what I believe the card was worth. $60. Nothing, no counter offer, no response just let the offer expire. Fine no big deal. Then they dropped the price to $64, then $60. I would’ve bought but I just hate dealing with people like that so I didn’t. Let someone else get lucky. Then tonight they put it to $54. Well I’m down to buy it, so I bought it within 2 minutes of that notification. Two minutes later and they cancel. Why do other sellers act like this? I sell I understand hating lowball offers. But canceling a sell has to be super petty. Say what you will but sometimes a buyer lowballs to get to a fairer price just like a seller lists high to get as much as possible. Just a small rant for y’all submitted by GogglesPichu to Mercari [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:03 ansi09 HeliusLabs - What is Token-2022?
| || |Source: https://twitter.com/NFTOwen/status/1664060277242093568 submitted by ansi09 to solana [link] [comments]
Token2022 explained in < 2 mins 🧵 https://preview.redd.it/yud4jk5zjc3b1.png?width=680&format=png&auto=webp&s=35394bc9429063542f4f496e9347bd4181696fc6
Token2022 is a big step forward for @solana 's token program. The program was created as a response to the fast growing needs of the Solana ecosystem. Token2022 is all about supercharging tokens on Solana by adding new features on-top of the current token program.
We have all grown used to the standard token program with its basic functions like minting, transferring, and burning, but this lacks complex functionality. Token2022 builds on this by introducing a bunch of new features 🏗️
Recently, there has been a growing demand for more advanced token functionality. This has caused people to fork the token program to add their own functionality. In doing this they are deploying a new program which can be hard to get adoption for and also creates a security risk.
Wallets, dApps and on-chain programs will need to trust these programs and add support for each one.
The Solana programming model requires that every transaction includes all interacting programs. With multiple forks the process of creating transactions can become rather complex.
Token2022 solves this by adding new functionality through extensions. Extensions are additional features that can be added onto a token to increase its capabilities. From adding transfer fees to confidential transfers Token2022 has some really cool features
⬇️ Lets dig deeper ⬇️
Transfer Fees: Token2022 allows for built-in transfer fees. This feature allows for the configuration of a fee on every transaction, offering more control over token transfers. Check out $BERN by @BonkEarn for an example of Transfer Fees.
Transfer Hooks: This Token2022 extension lets token creators regulate transfers. This means that it it allows for custom actions during transfers, solving issues like NFT royalties.
Soulbound Tokens: With the NonTransferable extension, Token2022 can mint tokens to a wallet and freeze them there. Ideal for tickets or rewards, these tokens stay attached to their wallet wont ever move🔒
Confidential Transfers (not live yet): This cool new feature aims to protect transaction privacy. It uses zero-knowledge proofs to keep token balances and transfers confidential without compromising security🕵️♀️
Features such as transfer fees and confidential transfers have been seen before on ETH and BSC with tokens such as SafeMoon and the Aztech protocol. However Solana's superior speed and lower transaction costs creates a great enviroment for Token2022 to flourish.
While Token2022 is still in BETA it is already making waves in the DeFi space. Early adopters include $BERN, @FluxBeamDEX, @xNFT_Backpack, @phantom, and tools like RugCheck. Despite being new, Token2022 is ready to change the token landscape on Solana 🎆 https://preview.redd.it/f1hto4rckc3b1.png?width=678&format=png&auto=webp&s=dd24658e079abffe3fa116a8a669abfa68f1ca8a
You can find a more in-depth blog post covering Token2022 here: https://preview.redd.it/dzpo6aiekc3b1.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=7dba906adebde2e78439580ab188d8c1ddd2e1ff
2023.06.01 08:03 Ok-Noise1616 $50 Bonus CSL Plasma New Donor Referral Code: OULED5SBLS - Use the referral code when you sign up at ANY CSL Plasma location or on the App prior to your first donation and receive a $50 bonus automatically!! This unique code is 100% Valid (no expiration date) - Happy donating everyone 🩸
2023.06.01 08:03 Better-Item-723 [Lottery Results Announced] Unexpected details
2023.06.01 08:01 Ok-Noise1616 $50 Bonus CSL Plasma New Donor Referral Code: OULED5SBLS - Use the referral code when you sign up at ANY CSL Plasma location or on the App prior to your first donation and receive a $50 bonus automatically!! This unique code is valid for the month of May 2023 - Happy donating everyone 🩸
2023.06.01 08:01 MaximumPlant A container of caramel apples is expired, but the caramel isn't, what do you do?
submitted by MaximumPlant
to polls [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:01 AutoModerator Live Day Trading
Welcome to RealDayTrading Live Chat! ***Please familiarize yourself with the rules and etiquette guidelines before participating.**\
- Please read our wiki. If you have not read our wiki in its entirety yet, we encourage you to observe the Live Chat at first. Once you have familiarized yourself with the wiki, post trades that are only in alignment with the strategies and methods outlined in the wiki.
- Every posted trade must have an entry and an exit. If you do not post an entry, do not post an exit. Trades must be posted in REAL TIME.
- If you have a question regarding someone's trade, please do not ask them in the Live Chat -- instead, create a comment in the Weekly Lounge Thread and tag the trader.
- If a Verified Trader or an Intermediate Trader questions or deletes your trade, do not post any subsequent actions taken on the trade (exiting for profit, loss, scratch). Any feedback made on your trades are done only with your best interests in mind. Please remember that this is a learning environment, not your personal proving ground.
- If you believe that somebody's trade is unsound, please comment on the trade in a constructive manner that aligns with the strategies and methods as described in our wiki. Furthermore, please refrain from making excessively speculative comments on the market.
- Examples of constructive comments: "AAPL looks strong right now, but I am concerned about the SMA right above" or "I like that WMT long but it seems to be getting weak against SPY, keep an eye on it"
- Examples of unconstructive comments: "Why did you make that WMT trade?" or "AAPL is going to the moon!"
- Example of acceptable commentary: "Market is very bearish today eh"
- Example of overly speculative commentary: "I think the reaction to the CPI is an over-reaction and we will bounce back up."
Staying on topic during the session:
- All comments during market hours should pertain to live trades or stock call outs (see: Etiquette point 5). Comments that do not adhere to these standards are subject to deletion at the moderators' discretion.
- If you wished to add context to your trades, please keep them as factual, technical, and concise as possible.
- If you wished to post EOD stats, please be sure to include win rate and profit factor, and only do so after the market closes.
- Discussion is allowed during the pre-market and post-market hours, but please be mindful of the subreddit rules.
Format for posting trades:
Format for posting commentary:
- If Long stock: Long XYZ $102.40
- If Short stock: Short XYZ $102.40
- If Calls: Long XYZ 100 Strike, $3.50, 3/18 Expiration (no need to say "Calls" or "Long" again)
- If Puts: Short XYZ Long 100 Strike Puts, $2.59, 3/18 Expiration
- If CDS: CDS XYZ 95/100 for $1.89 (no need for Expiration Date unless it is not same week)
- If PDS: PDS XYZ 100/95 for $1.56 (no need for Expiration Date unless it is not same week)
- If exiting trade: Took profit / loss / scratch XYZ
- If placing limit order: Offering or Bidding XYZ at $102.40
- Watching XYZ, [notable technical event or movement] (if you are watching a stock, consider elaborating why you are watching the stock)
- XYZ! to highlight a stock that is showing a significant move up or down
- News that is affecting XYZ
- News that is affecting the market
*Please be mindful that moderators / traders are also focusing on their own trading as well. Comments that violate our etiquette or rules will be deleted. Repeat offenders initially warned, and further offenses will lead to a ban.\
* ***PLEASE READ THE WIKI BEFORE COMMENTING, THANKS!**\
submitted by AutoModerator
to RealDayTrading [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:01 HonkySora SIFAS Event Thread 1st Quarter June 2023 [SIFAS Big Live 28]
This is the SIFAS Big Live Event on SIFAS.
Click here for a reddit-stream of this thread!
No need for Star Gems, you'll be doing the event without spending any Star Gems or LP!
The SIFAS Event is SIFAS Big Live 28 which is a SIFAS Big Live event. It will run from November 1, 15:00 JST to November 6, 14:59 JST.
Boosted Cards 1st Years (20% to all stats)
- SP Skill
New Event Cards in SBL Shop Wear the Outfit I Picked!
All basic event-related posts will go in this thread! If they're found outside, they will be removed.
If you aren't sure if your post would fit in here, feel free to shoot the mod team a PM asking us!
submitted by HonkySora
to SIFallstars [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:00 OPINION_IS_UNPOPULAR WSB Rules - Please Read Before Posting
Welcome to WSB! Additional reading:
Posts on WallStreetBets are *highly moderated* compared to other subreddits. We remove a tremendous amount of content every day.
You can find all this in more detail in our rules.
- A submission should have been a comment in the daily thread ("Commentposting")
- Text Submissions: If your text isn't particularly useful, funny, long, or unique then it should have been a comment in the daily thread and not a submission. Submissions must add something new to the conversation.
- Image Submissions: If your image isn't related to the markets and unique, then it probably doesn't belong on WSB. This includes posts like memes with simple captions, art, non-newsworthy screenshots, etc. If you have to rely on a comment or title, it's probably not a good post.
- Gain / Loss / YOLO Screenshots are the exception, and the minimum requirement here is a $2.5K change in value in options or $10K change in value in shares. YOLOs must be above $10K in options, or $25K in shares. Posts must include screenshot of positions, and comments must include rationale for why you made these particular trades.
- A submission contains misinformation
- While we can't catch everything, posts that contain false or misleading information will be removed and the users banned. You're encouraged to demand the author for "proof or ban". If they can't prove a claim, tag a mod and the author will get banned.
- Note: This only applies for things which are stated as objective facts.
- A submission contains NO-NO CONTENT
- WSB is a big sub and to avoid us being shilled at every corner, we automatically remove content that mentions small cap stocks (Below $1.5B market cap), cryptocurrencies, NFT, and SPACs.
- A submission is purely political
- Part of what makes WSB great is that we don't do politics here. No one cares about your political opinion unless it makes you money. WSB does not have an agenda or political goal.
- A submission includes advertising, self-promotion, fundraising or begging
- Come on. I mean really. Make your money in the market, not off other WSB users.
Breaking these rules often leads to getting automatically banned (by a bot) for a few days.
This isn't personal, we're just asking you to take a break and lurk the community for a little bit. We're... "special".
If you've made it this far, thank you for being a valuable part of a community that's grown incredibly quickly.
Apply to mod /wallstreetbets or apply to mod /wallstreetbetscrypto
Check out ongoing and expired "ban bets"
submitted by OPINION_IS_UNPOPULAR
to wallstreetbets [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 08:00 RatWearingJorts Just wanted to know how this works.
So say I get 5 points in the attendance system, as many other associates at my store have already, but management decides to fire me. Am I barred from getting jobs at other stores until those points expire, or are they wiped when I do get fired?
submitted by RatWearingJorts
to walmart [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 07:59 twmcheryl How prevalent are illegal MLMs in Singapore today?
My Dad spends hundreds of dollars every month on vitamins bought from a MLM company.
I don’t know much about how he got introduced into it, and how deep he is in this business.
So I started researching on MLMs, and what I understand so far is that MLMs are only illegal or problematic in Singapore if:
- They require sellers to pay an upfront fee for the products or membership fee
- They reward recruiters a commission for bringing members in
- The company profits more from the recruitment of members rather than the product itself i.e. the products are largely overpriced or have no real value to consumers.
If you were ever involved in MLMs as a consumer, seller or staff, I would love to hear more about your recent experiences with MLMs (preferably in the last 1-3 years). Will greatly appreciate if you can provide the names of the MLMs where possible as well!
How prevalent are illegal MLMs in Singapore? What were some of the practices that made you realise that some of these MLMs were illegitimate?
And as for the legal/ legitimate ones, what do you think of their recruitment or sales practices? What are the pros and cons of the MLM model on consumers and salespersons? Essentially, how worried should I be if my parent is in one of these MLMs now?
Thanks so much in advance for your responses!
submitted by twmcheryl
to askSingapore [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 07:58 dOmOlz27 Need help accessing my Year 7 Deluxe edition content
I bought the year 7 deluxe edition through steam back in December during the winter sale, then proceeded to forget I had it and not play the game until about march, but when I was searching for my operators they weren't unlocked. It bummed me out and I requested a steam refund, though as I haven't received it yet I don't think I'll get it.
I checked in the Ubisoft Connect Rewards tab and there wasn't a "Deluxe edition operators" option like I read in a help page answers, and when I looked in the Ubisoft connect>Account information>My games tab the year 7 Deluxe edition content doesn't appear, but the steam game properties window says I indeed have the activation dlc installed.
I don't know what caused it, but I do remember while launching the game for the first time I accidentaly didn't click the "link Steam account" option initially, and in the steam game properties window it says it is a Uplay activation.
I want to ask here first to see if I can contact Ubisoft support to get a solution or if it's one of those "Sorry the multiple stores/launchers complicate things" problem that is only solved by buying the game again. Thanks in advance.
submitted by dOmOlz27
to RainbowSixSiege [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 07:46 PuzzleheadedOne6531 What do you think if pikmin bloom had a trade option of trading pikmin with friends?
i’m the type of pikmin bloom player who would love to complete all of my decor, but i really don’t want to spend money. for the sneaker keychain event, i couldn’t get the blue one in time, but got multiples of the other colours. my bf couldn’t get the purple one, but had multiples of the blue one. what if we were allowed to trade? what do you guys think if they allowed that? do you think the game wouldn’t be fun or rewarding anymore?
submitted by PuzzleheadedOne6531
to PikminBloomApp [link] [comments]