Barefoot bay resort clearwater fl
2009.09.19 06:19 mikewoodld Tampa
The official subreddit of Tampa Bay, home of the Buccaneers, Lightning, Rays, Gasparilla Pirate Festival, historic Ybor City, pristine Clearwater Beach, Hooters, Outback Steakhouse, hot moms, alligators, manatees, skunk apes and more! Check TampaClassifieds for Buy/Sell/Rent/Job posts.
2012.05.08 07:16 sfavero1 a subreddit for north pinellas county
2010.07.27 15:53 iamdeirdre St. Petersburg, FL
Welcome to the St. Petersburg, Florida Sub-reddit! This sub also covers the surrounding Pinellas county area. Please check our rules before posting. Our first rule is "Remember the Human"! We try and maintain a helpful and pleasant sub! We hope you enjoy our community!
2023.06.09 05:36 Chucking100s Where did 70% of the fare go?
2023.06.09 05:35 Chucking100s Where did 70% of the fare go?
2023.06.09 04:32 Metal_Florida test post
Please note that the ticket links are usually for general admission; for VIP tickets, if available, you may have to go to the band's website. Friday, Jun 9, 2023
Saturday, Jun 10, 2023
|Grass is Dead, The Coppertones ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
Sunday, Jun 11, 2023
|Halo Scars, Mind Virus, Cypher Machine, Re-Birth ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Maul, Tombstoner, Plasmodulated ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Downswing, Falsifier, Bottomfeeders ||Manna Tea & Kava Bar - Sarasota |
Monday, Jun 12, 2023
|My Children My Bride, Extortionist, No Cure ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Bury Your Dead, Thirst, Edict ||Tipsy Tiki - Fort Pierce |
Tuesday, Jun 13, 2023 Wednesday, Jun 14, 2023
|Maul, Tombstoner ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Spotlights, Skyliner, The Darling Fire ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
Thursday, Jun 15, 2023
|Drain, Drug Church, Magnitude, Gel ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Halocene, Lauren Babic, Alphamega ||Level 13 - Orlando |
|The Convalescence, Summoner's Circle ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
|pulses., With Sails Ahead, I Met A Yeti ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Friday, Jun 16, 2023
|Halocene, Lauren Babic, Alphamega ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
Saturday, Jun 17, 2023
|Roxx, Re-Birth, Cyber Machine, Haloscars ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Hollow Leg, Clamfight, Moat Cobra ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
|Every Avenue, Makeout, Say We Can Fly ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Sunday, Jun 18, 2023
|Crossbreed, Cultus Black, Cypher machine, Davey Partain ||Orpheum - Tampa |
|Defy the Tyrant, Losing Daylight, Shadow the Earth ||Kona Skate Park - Jacksonville |
|Breed, Gillian Carter, Audible Parts ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Wednesday, Jun 21, 2023 Thursday, Jun 22, 2023 Friday, Jun 23, 2023
|Crossbreed, Cultus Black, NoSelf, The Dev ||Level 13 - Orlando |
|Bodybox, No Zodiac, High Pressure ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Dikembe, Camp Trash, Glazed ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Saturday, Jun 24, 2023 Sunday, Jun 25, 2023
|Dream Theater, Devin Townsend, Animals As Leaders ||Hard Rock Live - Orlando |
Monday, June 26, 2023
|No/Mas, Knoll, Shock ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Tuesday, Jun 27, 2023
|We Are the Union, Kill Lincoln, Catbite ||The Social - Orlando |
|No/Mas, Knoll ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Wednesday, Jun 28, 2023
|Yungblud, The Regrettes, Caspr ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
Thursday, Jun 29, 2023
|D.R.I., Metalriser ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
|Peter Frampton ||St. Augustine Amphitheatre |
Saturday, Jul 1, 2023
|The Cure ||Amalie Arena - Tampa |
|D.R.I., Metalriser ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Sunday, Jul 2, 2023
|D.R.I., Metalriser ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Liliac, Fortune Child ||The Twisted Fork - Port Charlotte |
Thursday, Jul 6, 2023 Friday, Jul 7, 2023 Saturday, Jul 8, 2023 Sunday, Jul 9, 2023
|Godflesh ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Monday, Jul 10, 2023
|Memphis May Fire, Norma Jean, Secrets ||High Dive - Gainesville |
|Crown The Empire, Varials ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Tuesday, Jul 11, 2023
|blink-182, Turnstile ||Amalie Arena - Tampa |
|Orthodox, Cell, Chamber ||Crowbar - Tampa |
Wednesday, Jul 12, 2023
|Analepsy, Cognitive, Wormhole, Nectoricgorebeast ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Thursday, Jul 13, 2023
|Analepsy, Cognitive, Wormhole, Nectoricgorebeast ||Crowbar - Tampa |
Friday, Jul 14, 2023
|Staind ||Seminole Hard Rock - Tampa |
Saturday, Jul 15, 2023
|Staind ||Hard Rock Live - Orlando |
Monday, Jul 17, 2023
|Obituary ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Flag On Fire, Scatter Shot, Backslide, Regions ||O'Malley's Alley - Ocala |
Tuesday, Jul 18, 2023
|Cenotaph, Horrific Visions, Architectural Genocide ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Friday, Jul 21, 2023
|Agents of Chaos, Black Clash ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
|Buckcherry ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
Saturday, Jul 22, 2023
|Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Bryan Adams ||Amalie Arena - Tampa |
|Mudvayne, Coal Chamber, Gwar, Nonpoint, Butcher Babies ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|The Final Sound, Abbey Death, Layne Lyre ||New World Music Hall - Tampa |
|Yosemite In Black, Endbringer, Murder Afloat ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Sunday, Jul 23, 2023
|Yellowcard, Mayday Parade, Story of the Year ||Daily's Place Amphitheatre - Jacksonville |
|Less Than Jake, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Devon Kay & the Solutions ||House of Blues - Orlando |
|Rising Up Angry, Tragic, Legions Blind ||Kona Skate Park - Jacksonville |
Tuesday, Jul 25, 2023
|Yellowcard, Mayday Parade, Story of the Year ||Yuengling Center - Tampa |
|Endbringer, Yosemite In Black, Heavy Hitter ||1904 Music Hall - Jacksonville |
Thursday, Jul 27, 2023
|Fall Out Boy, Bring Me The Horizon, Royal & The Serpent ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
Friday, Jul 28, 2023
|Havok, Toxic Holocaust, I AM, Hammerhedd ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Saturday, Jul 29, 2023
|Between the Buried and Me, Rivers of Nihil, Thank you Scientist ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
|Round Eye, No Fraud, Caffiends ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Sunday, Jul 30, 2023
|Between the Buried and Me, Rivers of Nihil, Thank you Scientist ||Beacham - Orlando |
|Southpaw, Highest Crown, Fortitude, Dead Mirrors ||Born Free - Tampa |
Thursday, Aug 3, 2023
|Crobot, Rickshaw, Billie's Burger Patrol ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Saturday, Aug 5, 2023
|Underoath, The Ghost Inside, We Came As Romans ||Yuengling Center - Tampa |
Sunday, Aug 6, 2023
|Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|Underoath, The Ghost Inside, We Came As Romans ||St. Augustine Amphitheatre |
|Sanguisugabogg, Kruelty, Vomit Forth ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Wednesday, Aug 9, 2023
|The Queers, The Radio Buzzkills, The Jasons ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
Friday, Aug 11, 2023
|Pyrexia, Cerebral Incubation, Atoll ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Sunday, Aug 13, 2023
|The All-American Rejects, New Found Glory, The Starting Line ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|Black Flag ||High Dive - Gainesville |
Wednesday, Aug 16, 2023
|Alesana, Vampires Everywhere, Limbs ||Level 13 - Orlando |
Saturday, Aug 19, 2023
|The Offspring, Sum 41, Simple Plan ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|hed p.e., Lydia can't Breathe, Razorz Edge ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
Sunday, Aug 20, 2023
|Left to Suffer, Distant, Justice for the Damned ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Tuesday, Aug 22, 2023
|The Smashing Pumpkins, Interpol, Rival Sons ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
Wednesday, Aug 23, 2023
|The Mezingers ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
Thursday, Aug 24, 2023
|Bless The Fall, Caskets, Kingdom of Giants ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Saturday, Aug 26, 2023
|Clutch, Giovanni & The Hired Guns, Mike Dillon ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
Wednesday, Aug 30, 2023 Thursday, Aug 31, 2023 Saturday, Sep 2, 2023 Sunday, Sep 3, 2023
|Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Ministry ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
Tuesday, Sep 5, 2023
|Spitalfield, Rookie of the Year, The Future Perfect ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Wednesday, Sep 6, 2023 Friday, Sep 8, 2023
|Bad Omens, ERRA, I See Stars ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
Saturday, Sep 9, 2023 Sunday, Sep 10, 2023
|The Waning Moon, Palace of Tears, Rux Vendetta ||Hooch & Hive - Tampa |
Tuesday, Sep 12, 2023
|Angelmaker, Vulvodynia, Flasifier ||Conduit - Orlando |
Wednesday, Sep 13, 2023
|Black Veil Brides, VV, Dark Divine ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
Friday, Sep 15, 2023 Saturday, Sep 16, 2023
|3 Doors Down, Candlebox ||Daily's Place Amphitheatre - Jacksonville |
|Dance Gavin Dance, SiM, Rain City Drive ||Hard Rock Live - Orlando |
Sunday, Sep 17, 2023
|Movements, Mannequin Pussy, Softcult ||The Ritz - Tampa |
Tuesday, Sep 19, 2023
|Avenged Sevenfold, Falling in Reverse ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|Wave to Earth, slchld ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Thursday, Sep 21, 2023
|Scowl, Militarie Gun, MSPAINT ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Friday, Sep 22, 2023
|Scowl, Militarie Gun, MSPAINT ||1904 Music Hall - Jacksonville |
Saturday, Sep 23, 2023
|Cavalera Conspiracy, Exhumed, Incite ||Beacham - Orlando |
Sunday, Sep 24, 2023
|Boys Like Girls, State Champs, Four Year Strong ||House Of Blues - Orlando |
Tuesday, Sep 26, 2023
|The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ||High Dive - Gainesville |
Friday, Sep 29, 2023
|nothing, nowhere., See You Space Cowboy, Static Dress, Unitytx ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Saturday, Sep 30, 2023
|CIRCLE JERKS, TSOL, Negative Approach ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
|Shinedown, Papa Roach, Spiritbox ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
Thursday, Oct 5-7, 2023 Tuesday, Oct 10, 2023
|NOFX ||Vinoy Park - St. Petersburg |
|Flogging Molly, The Bronx ||House Of Blues - Orlando |
Wednesday, Oct 11, 2023
|Ne Obliviscaris, Beyond Creation, Persefone ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Thursday, Oct 12, 2023
|Ne Obliviscaris, Beyond Creation, Persefone ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Fit For a King, The Devil Wears Prada, Counterparts, Landmvrks ||The Ritz - Tampa |
Saturday, Oct 14, 2023
|Dawn of Ouroboros, Fires in the Distance, Somnent ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Sunday, Oct 15, 2023
|Beast in Black, Dance with the Dead ||Orpheum - Tampa |
|Fame on Fire, Kingdom Collapse ||The Social - Orlando |
Tuesday, Oct 17, 2023
|Beast in Black, Dance with the Dead ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Motionless In White, Knocked Loose, After the Burial, Alpha Wolf ||Hard Rock Live - Orlando |
Wednesday, Oct 18, 2023
|Atilla, Gideon, Until I Wake, Ten56 ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
Friday, Oct 27-29, 2023 Tuesday, Nov 7, 2023
|Atilla, Gideon, Until I Wake, Ten56 ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Wednesday, Nov 8, 2023
|Protest the Hero, Moontooth ||The Abbey - Orlando |
Friday, Jan 24, 2024
|Protest the Hero, Moontooth ||Orpheum - Tampa |
|Kansas ||Florida Theatre - Jacksonville |
submitted by Metal_Florida
to floridarockcommunity [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 03:31 SpongeBobfan1987 A local barefooter just made the news in the Green Bay area of Wisconsin on June 1, 2023.
The barefoot guy was being interviewed by WGBA-TV, NBC 26, of Green Bay, Wisconsin on June 1, 2023.
His name is Luke Titus and he posts pictures of himself doing everyday activities while barefoot year round over at his Facebook page, "The Barefoot Challenge." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuMpWtbbGCM
submitted by SpongeBobfan1987
to barefoot [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 02:07 mannthepeople What is this thing?
2023.06.09 00:54 JapanOfGreenGables A new federal lawsuit involving Scientology: Gilbane Building Company v. Church of Scientology Religious Trust
If you want to avoid background to this post that isn't really about this case, skip ahead to after the numbered list.
A while ago, someone asked about "the federal lawsuit" against Scientology. I asked which one, as I had thought there were multiple (and I do think they were referring to the human trafficking one, Baxter v. Miscavige). I offered to make a thread with all the federal lawsuits. In short, I was wrong: there aren't multiple against Scientology as an institution
(there are against individual Scientologists) at the federal level (the Jane Does civil suit is in California state court, as is Valerie Haney's). The human trafficking case, Baxter v. Miscavige, is closed on paper as the judge ruled they go to religious arbitration. Of course, that's just on paper; the case is going to get re-opened once arbitration fails, but for now, it is considered adjudicated. So if you were one of the people who saw me offer that and had been waiting, that's why: there's only one federal lawsuit that's ongoing, and that's the one I am making a thread about now.
The reason why I thought there were multiple ongoing federal lawsuits was because:
- I didn't know that Baxter v. Miscavige had been closed.
- I thought Valerie Haney's lawsuit was federal.
- I might have thought the Jane Does lawsuit was federal (I think Jane Doe #3 and her family lived in Texas for a while, which would have meant the harassment crossed state lines if it took place there).
- I knew about this other lawsuit.
And I'm not sure if people know about Gilbane Building Company v. Church of Scientology Religious Trust. I don't think any of the Scientology YouTubers have talked about it. Maybe I should e-mail one of them.
Here is a link to the civil complaint in Gilbane Building Company v. Church of Scientology Religious Trust, No. No.: 8:23-cv-794 (M.D. Fla. filed April 12, 2023)
Here is the tl;dr of the complaint: Scientology hired Gilbane to do the pre-construction services on a proposed L. Ron Hubbard Hall in Clearwater, FL. At first, Scientology did pay Gilbane for their work, but then at some point they just stopped doing so. The complaint implies that perhaps Scientology is saying that Gilbane continued to do work after they were supposed to have stopped, but perhaps in legalese you are required to say that the defendant was aware you were performing services for them at all times... at any rate, Gilbane is claiming that Scientology owes them $600,000 for unpaid services.
submitted by JapanOfGreenGables
to scientology [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 00:42 LiseEclaire [Leveling up the World] - Academy Arc - Chapter 763
Out there - Patreon (for all those curious or wanting to support :)) At the Beginning
Adventure Arc - Arc 2
Wilderness Arc - Arc 3
Academy Arc - Arc 4
Previously on Leveling up the World…
The mage’s hands moved at a vast speed, creating the impression he was casting six spells simultaneously. Dallion’s motions were even faster, but the quality of the spells was largely lacking. Only his sword skills made up for the difference, maintaining the stalemate.
Circles of purple light and magic symbols flashed into existence, only to be destroyed near completion. Even so, an occasional spell would sneak through. Most of the time, it was Dallion’s spells that were ignored. Too weak to deal any actual damage, they found their way to their target where they would fizzle off. When Nerot managed to complete one of his spells, however, the entire scene changed.
Initially, Dallion feared that the mage would resort to a mass destruction spell and kill everyone in the hall. Why he hadn’t still remained a mystery. If Nil were here, he’d probably provide an explanation.
Spikes of aether burst into the air, filling the space like magic caltrops. All of Dallion’s instances that came into contact with the objects were punctured by his very own magic threads that grew out from the inside. In the process, Dallion lost five health for each instance killed off this way. Normally, such a small amount would be negligible, yet that was only as long as Lux was nearby.
Spinning through the hall like a deadly ballet dancer, Dallion kept on slashing at the mage with a series of spark attacks. He had to be careful not to come into contact with the floor or anything touching it. That was the trick that had caused Ruby and the cloud fox to get captured in the trap—both of them were in contact with Diroh, who, for some reason, had chosen to walk on the actual floor.
I think I’ll have to use the combo again, Dallion thought as he cast an aether barrier on the ceiling to leap onto for a direct plunge attack. The execution was a bit rusty, allowing the mage to cast a protection long before the blade struck him.
Dallion twisted his face in anger. Too many of the skills he relied on were unusable. Line and point attacks were out of the question—he didn’t want to be the one slaughtering everyone in the room. Spreading magic threads through the blade was also impossible since he needed it to have enough spark to keep shattering Nerot’s outer defenses in the hopes of eventually slicing through. Music seemed inefficient, acrobatics and athletics were severely limited due to the prison item trap… What else was there?
“The structure of the Academy has lasted for centuries,” the mage hissed as he kept on casting. The slight pause between words indicated that the fight was exerting him more than he liked to admit. “Created by the emperor himself. And otherworlders like you shattered all that just to gain an inkling of power.”
“What did the Azures promise you?” Dallion twisted in then thrust forward, performing a shattering strike aimed at the mage’s shoulder.
The pure force of the attack managed to pass through the shell of magic, shattering the old man’s left arm.
For a moment Dallion felt a rush of euphoria. Sadly, it was short-lived. A mesh of green light formed around the wounded area, repairing both wounds and attire.
“The Azure federation be damned!” The old man hissed. “They’re no better. Battle mages with delusions of grandeur incapable of seeing the greatness of the universe. It’s time for mages with actual knowledge rise to the top as it should be.”
Another rogue megalomaniac, Dallion sighed internally. They were always the same, just as they were too prideful to admit when they received help. Katka and the other battle mages of the Academy had dealt with close to a dozen such individuals so far and it was always the same: vague, prideful, senior mages who felt even more unappreciated after the latest world changes. Some had even tried to establish rival “academies” only to find that changing the world order of things wasn’t as easy as they imagined.
“Is that why you put me into these clothes?” Dallion successfully cast another spell, causing a circle of twelve aether blades to emerge around him. “So I can’t use my weapons to stop you?” Music threads linked to the blades, causing them to resonate with pain.
The effect was harmful to everyone, though Dallion hoped it would be more so on the mage. He really hated fighting such enemies. They appeared frail and snobbish, yet possessed such an arsenal of spells that could make them boost all of their traits at a moment’s notice, and that was before they started using the really devastating casts.
Can you hear me? Dallion asked, changing his approach. If he couldn’t go against an enemy directly, he was going to go after his clothes. I know you can hear me, he said, using his music skills to add a note of authority.
We were warned not to talk to you, the robe replied.
In the midst of fighting, Dallion cracked a smile. Of course, it would be the robe that would rebel. Someone as snobbish as Nerot probably viewed it as an unwanted stepchild. As a mage he was required to wear it, even if he strongly preferred to have something a lot fancier.
You don’t like him much, do you? Dallion pressed on. Why put up with someone who hates you?
He’s still my owner.
Help me and I’ll be your new one, Dallion said. This was the first time he had actually offered to bribe an item. It wasn’t a lie. Seeing the magic threads and included symbols, he could tell that the robe had close to exceptional qualities. It wasn’t as good as the archmage’s, but definitely better than his.
You already have a robe.
I also have the ability to modify items, far better than the old man.
There was a moment of silence. The intensity of the fight between Dallion and Nerot increased. Then one of the mage’s long sleeves caught his fingers. It seemed natural—something that could happen to anyone who valued style over practicality. However, Dallion knew that he’d gotten his answer.
The next time the harpsisword struck, no barrier emerged, letting it slice through the layers of garment and into the man’s side.
You better repair that once you’re done, the robe said with an almost audible wink.
“Bastard!” the old mage screamed. All of his spells fizzed away as he quickly started a series of new ones to compensate for the unexpected event. The waves of anger coming from him were deafening. And still, beyond the hatred, there was something else… a barely audible voice that kept whispering.
Once you kill him, you’ll be able to take your rightful place as the head of Linatol, the voice said.
Even he has an echo? Dallion wondered.
Weapons and magic aren’t the only ways to win a battle, the haprsisword said. Realm invasions were quite popular, a lot more than in the current age.
That made sense. It was one of the first warnings Dallion received, both within the realms and without. He had often asked himself why such importance was put on that, considering how rarely it actually occurred. Now he had his answer. Having one’s realm invaded was devastating, and also there was no way to tell that anything was wrong. The mage and all the other members of the “coup” might have had their realms invaded months or even years ago. It was even possible that they themselves had forgotten about it under the influence of a powerful limiting echo. They would continue with their lives, their loyalties unchanged until the moment they were thrust into action… like now.
Taking advantage of his opponent’s weakness, Dallion quickly put a few more strikes in. His speed, combined with the robe’s meddling, managed to grant him a few hits before the mage had successfully cast his protection and healing spells. In his mind, Dallion could almost see the red rectangles pop up. Unfortunately, that didn’t prove enough to earn him the victory. Unlike Katka, experienced mages were difficult to take down. Nil was very right when he said that a good strategy trumped quick reflexes each time.
A new set of aether swords emerged, though this time belonging to Nerot. The mage had swallowed his pride and was now using anything and everything to remain in the fight, including copying Dallion’s low-level spells. Purple filled the room, giving it the appearance of a vortex realm.
Every second dozens of Dallion’s instances faded out of existence, only to be replaced by dozens more. Yet, despite the huge strain, he could see he was starting to gain the upper hand. As much as the mage was doing, he was merely compensating for that single moment his robe had gone against him.
Harp, will his magic withstand a point attack? Dallion asked.
Maybe, the weapon’s guardian didn’t sound certain. It’s risky.
Not if I angle it right. All I need is to make sure that there’s nothing between him and the wall when I—
Reality shattered like glass. Fragments that could be felt, but didn’t exist, filled the hall bringing time to normal.
Both Dallion and the mage instinctively pulled back. Crossbow bolts hit the ceiling, destroying an entire portion of it. With several of his instances, Dallion could see Ruby send wind slashes against a small group of “merchants” who were charging at Diroh. A wave of ice quickly stopped them in their tracks as the fury focused on other targets. Even Skye was moving about like a ball of mist, blocking the vision of everyone who got near. But amid all the chaos, the event that was most notable of all was the archduke standing up from his throne.
Raw power emanated from him as he rose like a titan, his sights set on the mage.
“Did you think you could contain me in a realm, Nerot?” his voice boomed. Beneath him, the throne crumbled as if made of sugar. “You’ve grown bold and stupid in your old age.”
Black tendrils surrounded the mage as the overseer also emerged in the room. Aether and void clashed, with neither gaining the upper hand.
“When you ran from the Academy I took you in and this is how you thank me?” A chunk of the wall broke off, transforming into a spike as it flew at the mage’s stomach. The hit was fatal, piercing through tendrils, barriers, and the mage’s body himself.
The sight was enough to send chills down Dallion’s spine. That was the true power of an archduke. The political defeat had cost him a lot, but as a person, he remained strong as ever. It was that power that kept all other of his relatives at bay. They wanted the throne, but were fully aware they couldn’t have it. The display of power was also a warning: neither mage, nor overseer, nor plot attempt was capable of killing off the rightful ruler of the province.
Dallion looked at the remnants of the mage. While he could still sense the robe and many of the other item guardians, the magic that had been throughout the old man was no more. While a relief, that also was a pity. Dallion would have liked to have a go at questioning the echoes in his realm. It was very likely that most of them would have faded away before answering any questions, but the pride of their owners would have ensured that they be seen doing so. Now, all of Nerot’s secrets died with him.
The floor behind Archduke Linatol rose up, forming a new throne in the place of the last. Content that he had made his point, the noble sat back down, completely disinterested in the rest of the fighting that was taking place.
“So,” he looked at Dallion while the overseer joined the fray on his behalf. “Where were we?”
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, consider joining my patreon or check out my other stories on redditserials:
The Scuu Paradox (a Space Opera Sci Fi)
The Cassandrian Theory (a Space Opera Sci Fi)
The Impeccable Adventure of the Reluctant Dungeon (Dungeon Core Adventure Comedy)
Uncharted Waters (An Urban Fantasy Detective Noir)
submitted by LiseEclaire
to redditserials [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 00:39 MelissaGardner1 What are the magic ingredients to running a successful business? If you could pick 3 things what would it be?
2023.06.09 00:31 psuedophilia Went to drop off my 7.5 for a warranty repair and was so sad to see this.
2023.06.08 21:49 Libra_lady_88 Made to feel bad about asking for an autism evaluation
So this is literally my first post on Reddit. I'm always on here reading things in various subs that I'm interested in and recently found this one during my journey. This might be long winded and I apologize ahead of time for that. I'm a 34 year old black mother of 5 kids. My kids are aged 13 years to 2months old. My two oldest children from my first marriage have ADHD and my younger one is currently being evaluated for autism. I have 3 younger kids with my current partner and our oldest is autistic with motor delays. All my kids that have had evaluations thus far are very smart and if my third child didn't have any motor delays his diagnosis might've been delayed like his older brothers. With that background, I have been experiencing a kind of awakening to myself after learning of my 3 year old's diagnosis. See, the questions on the parent forms for his checkups would always ask if I had concerns or things and for me I always thought what my children did or experienced were normal. I don't like certain loud sounds. I don't like a lot of touch. I have only so far actually liked one person's hug and I force myself to hug anyone else. I remind myself that children need hugs so I try to initiate that with my kids but it's not something I naturally do and it takes a lot for my internally to do it. I do love my kids I just have always been sensitive to touch and I recently learned as a kid I didn't like hugs and would often go to my room pretty early in the day. I force myself to maintain eye contact (I've now realized this is a trauma response from the number of times I would get slapped, hit, or yelled at for not being respectful and looking at my parent while they talked to me). I have to keep us on a very strict schedule because I start to feel very tense or anxious when the day runs longer than it should and it changes when my "quiet time" will start. I also have this thing where if I like the texture or feel of a particle clothing item, I will buy multiple of that. I have one brand of socks that I like and I have to wear socks inside. I can't stand feeling a crumb or dog hair on my foot. I went to an indoor water park and every barefoot step I took felt like I would explode from my stomach because I didn't like how the concrete felt on my bare feet. I have a very crazy photographic memory. I would go to class and couldn't learn well when I would realize the teacher would make mistakes or didn't know an answer or was wrong (things I realize now are human but it just would really bug me). I would then read the textbooks and materials myself instead of going to lecture and I graduated nursing school with As and Bs and that was with my 2 kids. In elementary school I was tested for Gifted and Talented and I enjoyed being challenged. When we moved to a different area, I was in honors and AP courses in high school but that area didn't challenge me so I gave minimal effort and focused on band and being involved in activities like cheerleading or tennis. I preferred band over the other activities but I knew it was expected of me to be involved and so I think I tried to do things that ultimately made me uncomfortable. I hated cheer and dance but with such a great photographic memory I pick up routines fairly easy and same for music with band. I can still feel the stomach queasiness I would get any time I had to perform in front of other people but I would push through and go home and retreat immediately to my room. My freshman year in college I was 17 then 18 and it was atrocious. I couldn't cope and would stop going to class halfway through. I was such a people pleaser I would not go to class because I thought if I say no then the one friend I was able to make wouldn't be my friend anymore. After the first semester I actually told my parents that I needed to come home and I wasn't doing alright I needed structure and routine. They made me go back and do the second semester. I did horrible and flunked both semesters. I also have a tendency to practice conversations prior to appointments or visits and I am usually able to stick to most of those talking points unless I'm cut off. If you've read this far, thank you. With all this information, I thought that maybe since the two kids that have and are suspected of being on the spectrum have different dads and I have an uncle with autism that maybe I might have been on the spectrum too and that's why I've always struggled with some things. I took a lot of online assessments and they all were very similar that it was highly likely I could be autistic. I found a place locally that evaluates adults for autism and took the self questionnaires and even asked my parents about my development as a child. Turns out I had delayed speech and walking but when I turned 3 I could finally talk a lot and was an early reader. Fast forward to the appointment and the psychologist was an older white male. The time with him was maybe 25 minutes at most. He asked my demographics and then stopped me at I have 5 kids and I work as a nurse. I said yes I understand that can be a lot for some people and it is a lot but that isn't what has been an issue even before having them. I told him what little bit I could get out before he just focused on the current life stressors and he never asked about my light, sound, and touch sensitivities (which I later kicked myself for not bringing up while I replayed the conversation in my head when I got home). He also made comments that were discouraging about how he worked in California back in the 80s with colleagues and was instrumental in autism diagnoses back then (which is the only reason race was mentioned by me). He also said I'm "competent" and it's very unlikely I am autistic and to "be glad [I] don't have to deal with that diagnosis." Again, I have (sometimes unfortunately) a very vivid photographic memory and things play out as a movie in my head often. We never touched on the repeated random phrases or songs I fit into conversations when I'm not actively masking at work. I didn't even know other people don't do that until my son's doctor mentioned echolalia and I thought "but I do that all the time. How would I have known that wasn't typical." I got my results and he gave a diagnosis of depression and anxiety. He said my SRS scores were very high but it didn't match with my presentation and life history. He also didn't include my results from the photograph testing I did that I struggled with. I researched the test immediately when I left because I struggled so badly and didn't understand what was wanted from me. When presented with the pictures I was supposed to tell a story. I struggled with each photograph trying to understand what a person in a picture could be feeling. How would I know? I'm not there. I don't know their story or what was going on prior. I resorted to "There's a man and a woman and I guess maybe he is trying to leave and so he leaves." Things like that. He didn't include it at all in the report and that was the one I was most curious about. He also told me he wasn't going to put me through an ADOS because again I'm "competent." Never mind the fact that I had a full burnout last year when I had major life changes to my regular schedule and the only other times I have had those have been similar to that. I'm just at a loss. I feel like I should get a second opinion but I'm not sure how to go about vetting an appropriate provider. Thank you for reading.
submitted by Libra_lady_88
to aspergirls [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 21:38 mlbVis Tampa Bay Rays (4) > Minnesota Twins (2) 6/8/2023 @ Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, FL Yonny Chirinos (W) > Bailey Ober (L) Save: Jason Adam
2023.06.08 21:23 mlbVis Tampa Bay Rays (4) > Minnesota Twins (2) 6/8/2023 @ Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, FL Yonny Chirinos (W) > Bailey Ober (L) Save: Jason Adam
2023.06.08 20:54 Frzzalor Oysters, right?
2023.06.08 20:09 Whirlwindofemotion Meeks Bay Resort Tent Campsite up for grabs
I just had to cancel my campsite for tomorrow and Saturday night due to conflicting plans. No refund :/ Good luck.
submitted by Whirlwindofemotion
to laketahoe [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 20:03 Lendios Framework Laptop 16 Deep Dive - 180W Power Adapter
Continuing on our series of Framework Laptop 16
deep dives, today we’re sharing more about power. We built a brand new custom high-efficiency 180W USB-C power adapter in partnership with power adapter manufacturer extraordinaire Chicony. This is a jump over the 60W power adapter in the Framework Laptop 13, enabling substantially higher performance. The adapter body is just 116.6 x 58.2 x 27mm, and the enclosure is made of 30% post-consumer-recycled plastic. That’s exactly the thickness and depth and twice the length of our 60W power adapter, while outputting 3x higher wattage. Pretty incredible! Our PFC plus asymmetrical half-bridge flyback architecture uses ON Semi NCP1622 and JoulWatt JW1556 controllers along with latest generation GaN switching parts from both GaN Systems and Navitas, peaking at an amazing 93% efficiency.
We needed to solve for the tricky task of creating an adapter small and portable enough to be a great fit for the Framework Laptop 16 in an integrated graphics configuration while also outputting enough power to handle the Graphics Module with a discrete GPU. 180W covers the majority of use cases while still being extremely compact. If you have a Graphics Module installed, set your OS to maximum performance mode, and run a sustained heavy load, it is possible to draw from the battery while plugged in. If that doesn’t sound like a good tradeoff to you, the Framework Laptop 16 supports 240W USB PD 3.1 power adapters too, so you can configure your DIY Edition without a power adapter and bring your own 240W one instead.
Historically, USB-C power adapters have been limited to 100W. We’ve been able to make a 180W USB-C power adapter by using the new USB PD 3.1 EPR standard through a Weltrend WT6676F controller, enabling up to 36V/5A output. USB-C enables both flexibility and re-use. You can plug the adapter into either side of the Framework Laptop 16, and you can use it to power any other USB-C device you have on hand too.
Beyond reducing environmental impact through efficiency and recycled materials, we’ve enabled longevity by making both the 2m USB-C and 1m AC cables removable, letting you swap a cable if your cat chews through it. Remember to use a USB-C cable that supports EPR voltages, otherwise you’ll be limited to 20V/3A or 20V/5A. EPR cables have an e-marker chip inside that lets the system ensure it can safely handle both the voltage and current requirements. The AC cable uses the same common IEC C5 connector we used on the 60W adapter, and we have Type B (US/CA/TW/JP), Type G (UK/IE), Type F (EU/KR), and Type I (AU/NZ) versions available.
We’re excited to continue powering your right to upgrade, customize, and repair your devices, this time with 180 watts! We have a bunch of additional detail to share about the Framework Laptop 16
on the path to opening pre-orders, so look out for the next post soon. https://preview.redd.it/sm52mhc73u4b1.png?width=1871&format=png&auto=webp&s=feb9e6be9bb8037221aef9f92789e13e2e209910
Join us live on 6/14 as we test the battery life of a Framework Laptop 13 (13th Gen Intel Core) vs. Framework Laptop 13 (12th Gen Intel Core). We'll start at 6 AM PDT and stream until the batteries run out. During the stream, we'll be hosting Q&As with our CEO, Linux Lead, and Lead Systems Architect. You can use this form
to submit your questions for the Q&A.
More from the Framework Laptop 16 Deep Dive blog posts:
- Battery and Speakers (coming soon)
- Connectors (coming soon)
- Enclosure (coming soon)
- Keyboard (coming soon)
- Expansion Bay System (coming soon)
submitted by Lendios
to framework [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 19:54 Marina_Glamour_Bride Looking for a Ubiquiti Unifi integrator near Clearwater, FL
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a Ubiquiti integrator that can handle office installations of AP's cameras, locks, etc.. Please PM me for details.
submitted by Marina_Glamour_Bride
to Ubiquiti [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:47 scrammyfroth [WTS][US-FL][H] ZMF Headphones Atticus $524+ (rarity) marblewood (eBay) [W] cc/paypal
2023.06.08 18:44 scrammyfroth [WTS][US-FL][H] Burson Audio 3XP Composer DAC $455+ (eBay) [W] cc/paypal
2023.06.08 18:34 FallenAngelII When you didn't manage to grab all of the McDonalds x Just Dance toys and have to resort to eBay to complete your collection
2023.06.08 18:31 redditduk [MegaList] SG Gigs & Music Concerts: Mid June (9 - 22 Jun 2023)
June 9 Update: Tiny Moving Parts 13-jun cancelled. 12-14 June reddit boycott. Bonus 24-jun-only listing will be hosted off-reddit soon.
- Shallow Levée 淺堤 (TW indie pop-rock band), lion studios 115b commonwealth drive, $89
- Esplanade: The Nature of Strings - pipa & harp by gildon choo & charmaine teo - day 1, free
- Esplanade Contemporary Dance: Dance at Dusk - The Human Expression (T.H.E) Dance Company - Day 1, outdoor, free
- SSO: Singapore Symphony Orchestra Magic Hour at Raffles Hotel, raffles hotel lawn, free
- Jazz Loft; UNDERGROUND feat. Tim O'Dwyer & Vuk Krakovic (Gypsy-Klezmer-Balkan-Celtic-Jazz party), blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Maduro: BLUES + SOUL = JAZZ ft. Rick Smith, Richard Jackson & Joshua Wan, jazz bar harding rd (dempsey) $65 drink credits
- Cool Cats: Havana Nights with Dairon - Day 2, jw mariott beach rd, jazz-ish bar $30
- Piano Fest: Tengku Irfan - Recital, victoria concert hall, $20
- Piano Fest: Jonathan Biss - Masterclass, $20
- Piano Talk: Pierre-Laurent Aimard, Victoria Concert Hall, $10
- Klassique Musik: CORINNA Somewhere In Time Meets Winter Sonata, esplanade, $50
- Dance: NUNO by Decandance - day 1, esplanade, $25-$33
- Sopranos Bistro - Jazz & Clar (70s to 90s music live), 18 carpenter st clarke quay
- Las Americas - Barranquilla Night (live music, food, drinks), 43 Tras Street
- Gastrobeats: Tabula (rock), marina bay open space, free
- Drag Event: Baby Queen Movie Screening - SG first drag movie & drag aftershow, projector golden mile, $39
- DJ, CULTURE & Fuego Night 🔥 - Flyness X MOOD (hiphop rnb pop), luxe club marina square, $36
- DJ, JST BCZ - the Drum n Bass Den with Natty Lou, JAC, Suffix Sans, Davros SWTLKR, project x picturehouse (the cathay dhoby), $22
- DJ, Strange Weather - Kelab Malam ft. Dekadenz (JKT) w/ Aditya Permana, Ridwan, Jonathan Kusuma, club iki at ikigai riverwalk (clarke quay), $27
- DJ, COLDPLAY TRIBUTE Flashback Friday by UnfilteredPresents, hard rock cafe orchard, $28
- DJ, 87 Club Street Bar - DJ Matty, 87 club street
- DJ, Sleeping Giants Bar Taiseng: Ciento x Giants, 601 macpherson road
- DJ, Throwback Night @ Edition Rooftop Bar - dj andrew chow, 182 clemenceau ave (dhoby), free reg
- DJ, The Gentle's Bar & Records Soft Opening - DJ Aloy (80s), 47a neil road
- DJ, Club Hell, Reincarnation in Hell ft mistress kiramoon, 113 telok ayer (mrt), gay club $35 soldout
- DJ, Offtrack: HOLDTight (FRA), beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Potato Head: Seng Wei (disco funk nite), 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro
- DJ, Cherry: Haili, Mindaniel (vn), ayekay, som j, 133 cecil st, ~$30
- DJ, Club Rich: From Taiwan Night - DJ Ashley Baby x MC KTwo, 114 middle road (bugis)
- DJ, MILK: NO Regrets Hardstyle - ft. 3than, rick savage, 530 North Bridge Rd Bugis Point L3, $30
- DJ, Black Horse: 525 Friday ft Joeru with Highness, Gerlexis (hardstyle, oriental edm, open), ming arcade orchard L7, asian style club
- DJ, Drip: GAWLI Sessions ft Y3llo, Jerry Jay, Fakecake, Past 12, Wuu Kee (hiphop, baile funk, pop), 100 Orchard Rd Concorde Hotel, $32
- DJ, Yang Club: The Scene ft Sherpa, reiko, miggy t, mr boo, clarke quay
- DJ, Prism: POSH - Pop Night ft. DJ Limmy, Tajima, Cherish (10s edm), prism club marina square, $27
- DJ, CE LA VI: ANGELOS (GRE, afro house, deep), marina bay sands hotel tower 3, $38
- DJ, Zouk: MAMBO JAMBO Night with ALDRIN & Hong(synthpop, disco, 80s boogie), zouk clarke quay, ~$45
- DJ, Marquee: SHOWTEK (hardstyle, electrohouse), marina bay sands, ~$55
- SLAM 30th Anniversary Concert, star theatre buona vista, $137
- 魏妙如 Ruth Kueo - Safe Haven: Homecoming concert, lion studios 115B Commonwealth Drive, $74
- Zheng Yi (郑怡) & Zhou Zhi Ping (周治平) - Everlasting Love Ballads 那一年， 那首歌 2, esplanade, $88
- Liyana Fizi (MY singer-songwriter folk bossa) ft Subsonic Eye's Wahidah, projector golden mile tower, $38
- Mathcore to Pop-punk Gig: Brainwashed Vol 3 - Circle Line Kid, Heaven Brought Me Hell, Glassmouth, Aggressive Raisin Cat, Flush, phil's studio parklane shopping ctr L5, $20 doors left
- A Capella: NUS Resonance: Vocal Obsession X: the night we met - Day 1, NUS UCC, preview $20
- Esplanade: Pipa & harp by gildon choo & charmaine teo - last, free
- Esplanade Dance: Dance at Dusk by T.H.E - Day 2, outdoor, free
- Jazz Loft: IRESON Latin Jazz Quartet, blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Simply Jazz: Mario Serio, Louis Soliano Night, B1 Chijmes, jazz bar
- Frenchie Wine Bar: Jazz Music with Rick Smith & Richard Jackson, 81 tras st (tanjong pagar)
- Maduro: KENCHANA JAZZ with Rachma Quartet ft. Soukma, jazz bar harding rd (dempsey), $65 drink credits
- Cool Cats: Havana Nights with Dairon - Last, jw mariott beach rd, jazz-ish bar $30
- SCO: For Our Dreams: Wang Chenwei’s Composition Showcase (cond. Tsung Yeh), SCO concert hall, $40
- Chinese Orchestra: SCO - For Our Dreams: Wang Chenwei's Composition Showcase 逐梦: 王辰威作品专场音乐会, 7 shenton way, left $40
- Chinese Orchestra: Ding Yi Music Company - 绣艺•留香 Intimate Intricacies (cond. Quek Ling Kiong), SCCC 1 Straits Boulevard, $28
- Piano Fest: Jonathan Biss Recital, victoria concert hall, $20
- Piano Fest: Masterclass by Tengku Irfan, victoria concert hall, $20
- Ballet x Orchestra: Symphony of Dance - SNYO x Singapore Ballet, esplanade, $20
- Ballet: Cheng Youth Ballet Academy - Révérence 2023 - Day 1, NUS UCC, $50
- Talk: Our Voices: Dialogue on Intercultural Music (classical), National Library, free
- Blackbird: Johnny Come Lately (eagles tribute night + surath&rene), gillman barracks music bar
- Hero's Bar: Embers (rock, funk), 69 circular rd boat quay
- Timbre One-North: Strait Up Blues Open Jam, jtc launchpad one-north, $20 per jammer with drink
- Gastrobeats: A-List & Onelove, marina bay open space, free
- Drag: RIOT!, hard rock cafe orchard, $15
- Roller Skate: HiRoller Skate Rink's Disco Night!, Pasir Ris E!Hub
- DJ, CAWFEE MIX!! 4th Anniversary - J-Core, Anime-song x Bass Music ft 3R2 (TW), rainry, rinairi/VITICZ/yungbentai/Vanille Altzy/10SAI/WINDY, Wild Pearl Studio Micro-club 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace (chinatown), $28
- DJ, Goth Event: The Batcave Project: Batastrophe ft. Kabuki Kaiser, Katronyk, Grave, Jono (darkwave post-punk, industrial, ebm), Hexenskye Studios at York Hill Blk 11 (near furama riverfront), $25
- DJ, TRANCE4M International ft Paul Denton (IRE), rob z, club iki @ ikigai riverwalk clarke quay, $45
- DJ, FUEGO NIGHT BEACH FIESTA DJs Kfaith & Skilla (Reggaeton, Afrobeats, Hip Hop, pop), sand bar 53 siloso beach walk Sentosa, $30
- DJ & Live Music: Transcend Ego Dissolving Dance Party by Mantravine ft yetpet, tom shellsuit et al., kult kafe the grandstand 200 turf club road (sixth avenue), $20
- DJ Queer Brunch: SUNNY SIDE UP: thugshop x fomohomo pink pride edition - Your queer boozy brunch party , 66 boat quay, $55
- DJ, Pool Party: AQUA AFFAIR (kollywood x bollywood ft DJ Prasen, Melwin, Helsing), one farrer hotel, $30
- DJ, Element Hip-hop Edition 2 - ft. DJ Marie, Badgaldidi, suffix_sams, mr gray, misfits bar 18 ciruclar rd (boat quay), $21
- DJ, Afterlife - Pop Queens Crush (y2k era) ft. 3than, Ling, scruple & dahlia rose), prism club marina square, $35
- DJ, Melodic Beats house/techno rooftop party - ft VIOLESC, Kid Barna & PMIGALIC, Club Di Lusso 2 Hastings Rd (rocholittle india), $20
- DJ, MODAL 1st Anniversary - Tommy Four Seven (techno) & aya , haw par villa, $37
- DJ, Mukke: berlin meets ibiza in singapore - ft. toasty, ultra vibrance (AU), frau meyer, Koppa (DE) - tech house/baeleric?, projector x picturehouse (the cathay dhoby), $22
- DJ, Parliament Bar's Disco Dream nite, 18 teck lim road (outram)
- DJ, The Gentle's Bar & Records Soft Opening - DJ Itch (Asian Boogie, funk, city pop), 47a neil road
- DJ, JinJu Korean Bar's DJ Night Inaugural - DJ Ilhammi Tan (edm), clarke quay
- DJ, LAST SATURDAYS - the late saturday mystery show ft HBN, Jiang, Haili, dm this IG, $10
- DJ, GrooveTop Garage (UKG, UK Funky, hiphop) ft. Head of Vibes, Kenneth Francis & Joshua P, Neon Pigeon 36 Carpenter St clarke quay, $30
- DJ, Manifest - Dirty Techno Series ft DOBé (DE), MINDANIEL (VN), NINO BLINK + JAMIE REACT (UK), yang club clarke quay, $30
- DJ, Kpop Arcade #14 - SVT (SEVENTEEN) NIGHT ft. kafekcj , Majesty Chen Oxley Tower L20, 138 robinson rd, left $50 doors
- DJ, Vertigo 26: Unker 4 - 80s SynthPop / Hair Rock nite, at MINT Museum City Hall, listening bar
- DJ, Moonstone: Ya5th (hiphop rnb), 103 amoy st
- DJ, Potato Head: Shaun Nocturnals + Mutiah Ashnim, 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro
- DJ, Drip: After The Noon (PH) - also top 40s, edm, hard, hiphop rnb, 100 Orchard Rd Concorde Hotel, $32
- DJ, Club Hell, F*!@ Me in Hell, 113 telok ayer (mrt), gay club $35 soldout
- DJ, HQ: Halal Sol, The Weatherman, TMDDJ (house, techno), hq club 66A boat quay, $30
- DJ, CE LA VI: Glam Bash, marina bay sands hotel
- DJ, Black Horse: Miggy T, Highness, Gerlexis (hardstyle, oriental edm, open), ming arcade orchard L7, asian style club
- DJ, MILK: Viva La Vida (reggaeton, latin hits, guaracha) ft. relibre, snickaz, dj naddz, 530 North Bridge Rd Bugis Point L3, $30
- DJ, Capital Zouk: Poparazzi presents Caden & Ghetto feat. MC T-Fresh (pop), capital zouk clarke quay (22+ yo), ~$50
- DJ, Tuff: CHRISTIAN SMITH (tech house), tuff club 138 robinson rd cbd, $35
- DJ, Luxe: Inquisitive & Farah Farz, luxe club marina square, $50
- DJ, Zouk: MAKJ (big room edm), zouk clarke quay, ~$45 with 2 drinks
- William Youn Piano Recital - Echoes of Silence (schubert, ravel), SCO 7 shenton way sco conference hall, $25
- SPECTACLE! - Estelle Fly, Alfred Sun, BINI, BGYO, XOXO, YES MY LOVE - AOR Global showcase Best of S-Pop & P-Pop, esplanade, $35
- Christy Smith - Tribute to FESTAC'77 & Fela Kuti (jazzy afrobeat) - Mosiac Music Series, esplanade, $38
- Tong Yao 桐瑶 - Best of Teresa Teng 邓丽君 Tribute Concert, esplanade, $48
- Esplanade: Flamenco Meets Jazz Music - amanda lee x dancer Tania Goh, free
- Esplanade: Beautiful Sundays: Sparkswind Ensemble Relaxed Concert, free reg limited
- Esplanade Contemporary Dance: T.H.E Dance Company - Last, outdoor, free
- Piano Fest: Pierre-Laurent Aimard Recital, victoria concert hall, $20
- A Capella: NUS Resonance: Vocal Obsession X: the night we met - Day 1, NUS UCC, preview $20
- Blu Jaz: New Stream Brass Band (new orleans style), blu jaz at bali ln, $22 soldout
- Talk: SCCC's TV Festival 生命传承 - 华彩电视节 ft Bryan Wong, Chen Liping, Marcus Chin, Low Wee Liang, Cheong Yan Peng, Gao Mei Gui, Ayden Sng, 1 Straits Boulevard, free reg
- Standup Comedy: Aravind SA's We Need to Talk, Alliance Française Theatre (newton), $65
- Ballet: Cheng Youth Ballet Academy - Révérence 2023 - Last, NUS UCC, $50
- Dance: Authentic Flamenco - Paula Rodríguez (last), Kewalram Chanrai Arts Centre (Robertson Quay), $65
- Blackbird: Cat Mountain Kings - blues and rock, also jack and rai, raw earth , gillman barracks music bar
- DJ, Foxtail at The Back Room - ft DJ Mari, Haili, Tasha, 36 club street, cocktail bar free reg
- Lee Seung Gi, resorts world sentosa, $168
- Nobuyuki Tsujii Returns to Singapore (pianist), Esplanade, $48
- Chinese Theatre: Cao Yu's Sunrise by Jin Xing Theatre Shanghai & Mars Drama - Day 1, esplanade, $88
- Esplanade Theatre/Visual/Ambient: Transit 步: The Performance, free
- Cool Cats Jazz: The Blues: with Skunk Jive, jw mariott beach rd (esplanade), jazz-ish bar $30
- Candlelight: Best of Hans Zimmer by vocalise string quartet, the arts house (city hall), left $52
- Blackbird: Rockweller (hard rock), gillman barracks live music bar
- Standup comedy: Jinx Yeo at Mo's Grill & Bar West Coast, opposite haw par villa MRT, $22
- Punk History TouDialogue: POST PUNK with Shaiful Risan, 345 geyland rd Pavilion Square, $15-$25 with drink
- DJ, Prism: Ladies First with tarot Cards and Kandi Beads, prism pan pacific, femme free with timing - men $30
- DJ, Offtrack: Nightcap with DJ ITCH (asian boogie, funk, citypop), beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Potato Head: DJ Yenn (hiphop rnb nite), 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro
- The Purple Symphony Annual Concert 2023- Last, 7 shenton way sco conference hall, $20
- Esplanade Rap x Chinese Classical x Text?: Axel Brizzy, Calista Liaw, Jeremy Wong, Wovensound, Khalif Rawi - The Art of War 2.0 - Day 1, free
- Chinese Theatre: Sunrise - Day 2, esplanade, $88
- Cool Cats Jazz: Alina Ramirez plays Latin Jazz, jw mariott beach rd (esplanade), jazz-ish bar $30
- Candlelight: Vivaldi's Four Seasons - by Vocalise string quartet, the arts house city hall, $35
- DJ, CLUB RICH: DJ Dash, Lionnexus & a mystery DJ - EURO RETURN 2, 114 middle road (bugis)
- DJ, Offtrack: Daryl Knows, beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- SUGA of BTS Agust D - Day 1, indoor stadium, $168 soldout
- 伍佰 WU BAI AND CHINA BLUE ROCK STAR 2023 巡迴演唱会 - Day 1, resorts world sentosa, $78
- Metal/Core/HC Gig: That Incredble Gig in JUNE ft. TARIOT, Aggressive Raisin Cat, Destiny, Overthrown, Tailgates, Shy Guys, centre 42 waterloo st (bras basah), $16
- Esplanade: Cheats (PH), outdoor, free
- Esplanade: Shirly Temple (indie-rock, 60s psych pop), outdoor, free
- Esplanade Rap x Chinese Chamber Classical x Text?: Axel Brizzy, Calista Liaw, Jeremy Wong, Wovensound, Khalif Rawi - The Art of War 2.0 - Last, free
- Chamber: More Than Music Trio - Notes of Passion (dvorak, strauss, sibelius, tartini) - day 1, esplanade, $20-$30
- Jazz Loft: Sean Hong Wei Quartet (tenor sax lead). blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Cool Cats: Nikki Muller, also on 18 Jun, jw mariott beach rd (esplanade), jazz-ish bar $40
- Mandopop Chinese Opera: Who Says It First 戏谁先说 by Nam Hwa Opera - Day 1, 1 straits boulevard, preview, $28
- Chinese Theatre: Sunrise by Jin Xing Theatre Shanghai - Last, esplanade, $88
- Candlelight: A Tribute to ABBA - VOX string quartet, the arts house city hall, $35
- Drag Event: Baby Queen Movie Screening - SG drag movie & drag aftershow, projector golden mile, $39
- Gegarfest: Gerhana Skacinta (ska/rocksteady/reggae), Ryzall Noh, Caliph Buskers, singapore expo, free
- Gastrobeats: Shirlyn + The UnXpected (rock), marina bay open space, free
- DJ, NORTH EAST SOCIAL CLUB x Thugshop: Soul Mass Transit System (UK garage, bassline) ft mza, lemak, helios, tuff club 138 robinson rd cbd, $37
- DJ, HOUSEWRK Presents: SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA tribute, projector x picturehouse (the cathay), $22 (SHM10 code discount)
- DJ, CIEL X Therapy Room : Open Decks DJ ft. Jas, Daya, Vincent, Mari, BenBen, edition rooftop bar dhoby ghaut (82 clemenceau ave), $22
- DJ, Thugshop XXL Series feat. PIG&DAN (techno, progressive), MDLR 62 cecil street (telok ayer), $40
- DJ, Bailar - Agitar ft piratheeb, kelibre, dj snickaz, djsan, naddz (hiphop reggaeton latinhouse), hard rock cafe orchard, ~$20 not clear
- DJ, AfroDesi Night at Majesty Chen, Oxley Tower L20, 138 robinson rd, $25
- DJ, Phuture Zouk: TRANSFIX invites TRANCE4M by Last One Standing - DJ Tony Hang, Daniel Ang and Joshen, zouk clarke quay
- DJ, Blu Jaz: Back to the 90s with DJ Jag x Big, blu jaz at bali ln, $11
- DJ, Offtrack: Anwar, beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Potato Head: The Beat Usagi + Nino Blink (disco/funk), 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro
- DJ, Yang Club: Kaylova, reiko & kidd royale ft mc hund, clarke quay
- DJ, HQ: GONNO (jp house, techno, ambient). headquarters club 66A boat quay, $37
- DJ, Marquee: Revolution - DJ Zippy's 'Future Rave' night, marina bay sands $20
- DJ, CE LA VI: FLOYD LAVINE (ZA afro house), kenneth f, marina bay sands hotel, $38
- CLANG: 克朗! CHINESE Indie Music Fest - ft 麋先生 MIXER, 9m88, 旺福 WONFU, 守夜人 NIGHT KEEPERS, 海豚刑警 IRUKA PORISU, 甜约翰 Sweet John, 温室杂草 Easy Weeds, pasir panjang power stn, $120
- 伍佰 WU BAI AND CHINA BLUE ROCK STAR 2023 巡迴演唱会 - Last Day, resorts world sentosa, $78
- SUGA of BTS Agust D - Day 2, indoor stadium, $168 soldout
- Dewi Persik - Dangdut Mania ft Rina Nose and Nabila Maharani (INA), Rosalina Musa (SG), star theatre buona vista, $88
- Indie Rock Gig: TURN IT UP Vol II Rabak Records - 8forty5 EP Launch, KYYRA, Nosedive, feelslikeyou, freshpoutine, see link, $20 or doors
- Indie Rock Gig: Pink Cloud Summer - Bellied Star, MRTNS, FADER, Line Drive, Late Culture, see link, $25 soldout
- Esplanade: Door Plant (THA dream-pop/indie-surf band), outdoor, free
- Esplanade: Oh, Flamingo! (PH indie rock), outdoor, free
- Esplanade: ChambeElectronic: In The Living Room ft. Miao Kaiwen, Frances Lee, Chow Jun Yan, free
- Chamber: More Than Music Trio - Notes of Passion (dvorak, strauss, sibelius, tartini) - last, esplanade, $20-$30
- Carnatic Violin Ensemble: Indian Performing Arts Convention 2023: Strings of Gold ft Embar S. Kannan - with Apsaras Arts Dance Co., esplanade, $22 to $35
- SSO Organ: Tom Scott's The Composer and the Mouse + The Carnival of the Animals (family friendly), victoria concert hall, $20
- Jazz Loft: Amanda Lee Swingtet, blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Mandopop Chinese Opera: Who Says It First 戏谁先说 by Nam Hwa Opera (SCCC Cultural Extravanganza)Last, 1 straits boulevard, $28
- Standup Comedy: Fakkah Fuzz (M18), esplanade, $55
- Kids Ballet: Live Your Story by JE Dance Academy, NUS UCC, $28
- Beatbox Battle: Escension Beatbox Battle by 555 Beatbox, 42 waterloo st (bras basah), $15
- Our Tampines Hub: Let's Rock (retro hits from 60s-70s), tampines, free reg
- Anime Event: MUSIC PROJECT & IDOL Only Event by iFest SG - Day 1, peninsula excelsior hotel ballroom, tics $30
- Soundbath: Mantravine's Soundbath, altered states at kallang riverside park
- Drag/Ballroom: Pink Kiki Ball 2.0 by vogue in progress, with dj bobby pingpongpanda, c2ac, MDLR 62 cecil street (telok ayer), $37 soldout, door available
- Drag Event: Yours Queerly's Queerly Affair 2023, 102 pasir panjang rd, $25
- Prohibited Projects: Distro Day Out - punk/subculture hangout , the substation alley 45 armenian street
- Gegarfest: Khai Bahar, jay jay, nana karia, singapore expo, free
- DJ, DJ Jovynn for Cross Border by Party Lab x Diamondcosg, prism club marina square, $30
- DJ, Pool Party: Party Social's Pool Party - Caribbean Vibes ft DaBishop OnDMix, DJ Cheri, Afro Junior (dancehall, reggaeton, afrobeats hiphop), grand park city hall, ~$20
- DJ, Bussy Temple: Father's Womb (Queer NB Positive Rave) - Dance Divine (DE), Sayang (UK-MY), Halalbutch, Soyf§g, Howrøng, 72-13 Mohamed Sultan Road (robertson quay), $27
- DJ, Stickies x What You Know Dance Battle - Block Party (hiphoppy), Stickies 11 Keng Cheow St (clarke quay), $25 doodm
- DJ, 4xF Uncharted - ft. Vaibs, pure love, Daya, Cosmo Carbon, Labraatz, Kayh (housey), stratos rooftop bar at national design centre (bugis), $27
- DJ, CULTURE Presents Back 2 Two Thousands, luxe club marina square, $32
- DJ, Dance Kartel - Gloo, The Kongsee 10 Gemmill Ln, $20
- DJ, Manifest - Jungle Beats Afrohouse + Tribal Tech - ft Cyril Labaude, Stephen Day, Joshua P, Mandala Club 31 Bukit Pasoh, $30
- DJ, EATMEPOPTART: Electric Feel - If You Leave ft. weelikeme, fantastic dinosaur (80s s disco, pop, funk, new wave), projector x picturehouse (the cathay dhoby), $20
- DJ, Yang Club: Asian Nation ft Noizefaktor (my), sherpa, reiko, mc hund, clarke quay
- DJ, Majesty Chen: Even Up Booze & Schmooze Mixer, Oxley Tower L20, 138 robinson rd, $49
- DJ, KPO: PET SHOP BOYS Tribute Night - admirably with DJ Kenneth Siew, beside orchard central (somerset)
- DJ, Offtrack: Archie (ID), bongomann & daryl knows, beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Tuff: Thugshop x Art Beyond Presents - BERLIN SESSIONS with MATCHY (melodic techno & house), 138 robinson rd cbd, $37
- DJ, HQ: VOISKI (techno, leans ambient), headquarters club 66A boat quay, $37
- DJ, Capital Zouk: Total Recall with Caden & Rattle (90s - 00s), capital zouk clarke quay (22+), $75
- DJ, Zouk: Charged with Hong & Ghetto (bass night), zouk clarke quay, ~$45 with 2 drinks
- DJ, Marquee: Slushii (bass, dubstep/trap), marina bay sands,
- SUGA of BTS Agust D - Last, indoor stadium, $168 soldout
- ITCHYWORMS (PH rock), timbre one-north, $50
- Jesslyn 陈佩贤 x YU JIA TSENG 曾昱嘉 - Heartfelt Concert 走心音乐会4, esplanade, $88
- Esplanade: monda(e) - instrumental rock/post, outdoor, free
- Esplanade: INTERMISSION - post-punk, outdoor, free
- Esplanade AI Theatre: AI x Improv Theatre, esplanade, free
- Carnatic Fusion Jazz/pop: Niranjan Pandian & NP Collective for IPAC - Samavaya - A Euphonic Co-existence, esplanade, $22-$35
- Classical Harp x Audio-Visual: The Four Seasons Reimagined By The Harp Quarterly x Avik Chari x Lynette Quek, national library drama center, $18-$28
- Candlelight: A Tribute to Joe Hisaishi - Candlelight Orchestra, victoria concert hall, left $84
- Live Reggae/Rocksteady/DJ: Sunday Live Reggae with Reggae Remedy ft Izaar, DJ Rumshot, Thirty Six Brewlab 36 Club Street (boat quay)
- Gegarfest: Insomniacks, Rahila, singapore expo
- Chinese Opera: One Opera Singapore 戏曲一家亲 - Cantonese, Hainan Qiong, Hubei Huangmei, Hokkkien, & Teochew Opera (SCCC Cultural Extravaganza), SCCC auditorium, $10 soldout
- Ballet: DuCon Singapore Gala ft Kimin Kim and May Nagahisa of Mariinsky Theatre, SOTA dhoby ghaut,$60
- Avant Dance: PheNoumenon by T.H.E Dance Company (last), esplanade, $28-$40
- Soundbath: Haw Par Chill-Lah: Hypno Sense & Sound Bathing, haw par villa, $60 (also on 17/sat)
- Anime Event: MUSIC PROJECT & IDOL Only Event by iFest SG - Last Day, peninsula excelsior hotel ballroom, tics $30
- DJ, KAMPONG BOOGIE x Potato Head: Straight outta Kampong (hip hoppy, mixed genres, rnb funky), 36 Keong Saik Rd, bar bistro tickets at door
- Kruelty (JP hardcore), Krusty (MY), Deceased & KillonSight, phil's studio at parklane shopping centre dhoby L5, $35 now
- Esplanade Multidisciplinary Poetry, music, theatre: Between Ground and Sky, exploring Shirley Geok-lin Lim & Tan Tiag Yi , free
- Jazz Loft: HORNS ARE UNIQUE (HAU) ft Benoit Trouwaert, Andreas Marinello, Rick Smith, blu jaz L3 at bali ln, $22
- Cool Cats Jazz: Beautiful Bossanova with Natasha Oong, jw mariott beach rd (esplanade), jazz-ish bar $30
- SIAO CHAR BORS COMEDY: The Big Gay Variety Show, projector golden mile tower, $28
- Voices of Singapore Men's Audition, capitol theatre
- BEERFEST ASIA, Open Carpark beside Kallang Leisure Park
- DJ, Offtrack: Nez Senja, beside hong lim park, music gastro bar
- DJ, Tipsy Penguin turns 5! Tipsy Slumber Party ft. DJ Mad Jester & Emo Nemo + Bolster Fight Championship, NTUC Income Building Tampines Central
Ongoing maybe not music
- Till 25 June Gastrobeats and iLight Singapore, free
- Exhibition: Naruto TV 20th Anniversary Exhibition, marina square, $25, everyday
- Theatre till 18 Jul: Wild Rice's Hotel, funan city hall, $70 for 2 connected shows, every other day
- Theatre till 18 jun: Pangdemonium's Doubt - A Parable, esplanade, ~$60, everyday
- Avant Dance 15-18 Jun: PheNoumenon by T.H.E Dance Company, esplanade, $28-$40
- Ballet Kid-friendly 15-18 jun: Singapore Ballet - Peter & Blue's Birthday Party, school of the arts dhoby ghaut, $35
- Theatre 15-18 Jun: Wild Rice's Singapore Youth Theatre - A Double Bill: Every Student is A Good Student/ In My Head, funan, ~$30 soldout
- Dance till 11 Jun: Authentic Flamenco - Paula Rodríguez, Kewalram Chanrai Arts Centre (Robertson Quay/Fort Canning), everyday, $65
- Indian Arts Workshops 18-24 jun: Indian Performing Arts Convention 2023 Workshops - FB, and IG
- Kid Friendly 9-25 jun: Esplanade: Discovering the Harp! with Laura Peh, only on fri-weekends, free
- Exhibit 13-18 jun: Esplanade: Transit 步: The Installation, free
submitted by redditduk
to singaporemusicchat [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 18:25 The_Irish_Rover26 An all red order.
2023.06.08 16:27 SchlesingerMindy323 [HIRING] 25 Jobs in FL Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in fl. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by SchlesingerMindy323
to FLjobs [link] [comments]